Officially HyukHae

A Prince's Angel

When I woke up, I was still laying on Donghae's comfortable lap. He was asleep though. His back was resting against the headboard and his head was tilted in a most likey uncomfortable way. I smile up at  him, even though I know he couldn't see it. Honestly, he looked so cute like that. There were light snores coming from his mouth, and he occasionally pursed his lips. 

 

I hear chuckles from behind me. It didn't sound like two chuckles, no. It sounded like multiple people were standing behind me. I turn around and groan loudly. "Shouldn't you guys be in school~?"

 

Junsu, TOP, Sungmin, Yunho, Siwon, and Heechul were all standing at the door with their arms crossed. They just had to ruin my perfect mood, didn't they? Now I can't watch my little Donghae sleep anymore. (I really have to get out of the habit of calling him mine until he's actually mine.) Junsu, who was leaning on the door frame, uncrossed his arms and walked next to me. "Dude, it's 3:30. How long have you been asleep?"

 

"Well, I fell asleep around twelve o'clock...so about three hours." 

 

Siwon stood rigid after I said that. I looked at him confusedly until I felt something entering my head. 

 

"What were you two doing that tired you out so much?" 

 

"YAH! What are you thinking of?! We just talked a little bit and I ended up laying my head on his lap since I woke up early to come here."

 

"Just wanted to make sure. Forgive me."

 

"Hyukjae." I heard Sungmin say. I look at him while he smiles cutely at me. He was holding a bag in one hand and a case of strawberries in the other. My mouth started to water like crazy at the sight of the delicious red fruit. "I thought you might like something since we just kind of left you here. Here you go." He walked towards me and gave me the container. It took me awhile to register that he was actually giving them to me. "Thank You Hyung."

 

I stood up and bowed at least ten times. Hyung just chuckles at me and pats my head. "You're welcome Hyukjae. You don't have to thank me so much."

 

"But Hyung....Strawberries." I sit back down, looking at the delicious container of fruit. I was going to start to eat it; but Yunho laughed lightly. "You're just like Donghae when it comes to strawberries. He always goes crazy over those things."

 

"Donghae likes them?" Heechul, Yunho, and Siwon all nod their head. "Then I'll save some for him. He should be waking up soon anyway." I split the strawberries so that in the bottom of the container there's five and on the top of it. 

 

"Hyukjae, do you realize you're hopelessly in love with Donghae?" TOP says. I shot my head up and send probably the most deadliest glare ever. "SHHHHH!!!"

 

Junsu scoffs, then rolls his eyes. "Dude....everyone in this room knows you're in love with him and he's in love with you. There's absolutely no secret in that field." I send a fireball at his cheek, making him screech in pain. "One day Lee Hyukjae! One day I will gather all of the electricity in the world and send the biggest lightening bolt at your stupid body!"

 

I bite into my strawberry, completely ignoring Junsu's complaints. I always do that because no one can be more annoying than he is when he's all y. Even Heechul has some sense to him. Junsu...He just keeps going, and going, and going, and going. I was going to tell him to shutup when I hear a soft groan from next to me. I turn to face the bed and sure enough; Donghae is starting to wake up. His eyes open and we make eye contact. For some odd reason, it brings a smile to both of our faces. I completely forgot everyone else was in the room. "Hey Hae. Have a nice sleep?"

 

"Yup. Did you? You seemed a bit comfortable." He smiles at me. I chuckle at the cute expression on his face. I like seeing him wake up, he looks so damn adorable. "My sleep was amazing. And yes, I was extremely comfortable. Anyways, you have a little bit of dried saliva on your cheek."

 

"OMO! Really?!" He harshly starts rubbing his cheek. I laugh and grab his wrist. "At that rate, your whole cheek would have turned redder than it already is." I my thumb and run it down his cheek. Donghae lets out an unmanly squeak and pulls the blankets over his head. 

 

"So embarassing Hyukjae. Don't do that." I hear him mumble. 

 

"Yeah Hyukjae, don't embarass him." A mocking voice said. It was then that I remembered Hae and I weren't alone. 

 

"Aish. Can you two just make out already?" Junsu whines.

 

I glare at my childhood friend. Wanting to, oh so badly, put him in the deadliest headlock in all of the world. One that could accidently break his neck. "Yah! Shutup Junsu!"

 

Donghae peeks out from under the blankets. He blushes when he looks at me. "Whe-When did all of you get here? And how much did you see?"

 

"Well Fishy," Heechul says. "We were here for a long time; so we saw that cute little moment you had there. You don't have to be so shy about it. He just cleaned your cheek like a good boyfriend should."

 

"BOYFRIEND?!?!" We both shout. Heechul just nods his head while everyone else chuckles. "S-Since when did I become his boyfriend?" I ask.

 

"Since you seperated your strawberries." TOP says. "We made our discussion when you and Donghae were blocking out the rest of the world to love eachother unconditionally."

 

I can tell Donghae was just as speechless as I was. I mean; you can't just waltz into someone's life and say they're dating. My mouth was opening and closing. I wanted to speak; but no words were able to form. Sungmin clapped his hands together. "No objections then?" 

 

"No one disagrees!" Yunho yells. The rest of them start laughing and joking around as if they didn't just force Donghae and I to be a couple. I turn around and find Donghae. His whole entire face was red, he was biting his lip, his hands were shaking, and he was playing with his thumbs. "D-Donghae?"

 

"Y-Yes?"

 

"Are..Are you okay with this?"

 

His body froze and he looked up at me with his captivating brown eyes. "I...I d-don't m-m-mind. I m-mean; i-if you're a-against it, w-we don't ha-have to do this."

 

"It's not that." I quickly get up from my chair, cradling the shaking angel. "I just don't want you to feel pressured because of this." He leans his head on my chest, clutching onto my shirt. 

 

"H-Hyukkie..."

 

"Hyukkie? What's that?" I tilt my head and tilt his head up to look at me. 

 

He giggles lightly. "Your nickname. If you call me Hae, then I..I want to call you Hyukkie. Do you hate it?"

 

I chuckle at his cuteness. "I love it."

 

"Just ing kiss already!! You two weren't even forced to date for three minutes and you're radiating fluffiness, rainbows, and pancakes that were made with milk! I want to see a hot guy on guy make out session man!" Junsu yells. He was flailing his arms all over the place. 

 

"Actually," SIwon says. "A kiss wouldn't hurt you two would it? God has made you two a perfect couple, I can see it now."

 

Donghae clutches onto my shirt my tighter; but looks up at me anyway. "Wait! Let me get out my phone!" Heechul and Sungmin yell simultaneously. I didn't care though. Donghae's lips looked so tempting. I tilted his chin up and slowly attached our lips together. At first, he didn't respond; but I felt his hands start to shake and he kissed back. It was a slow, passionate kiss. I felt in ing heaven. How long I've wanted to kiss these pretty, thin lips. 

 

I honestly don't even know how long we've been kissing; but when we pulled apart he looked at me in  the eyes. "I love you." He breathed. My whole world had stopped when I heard those three words. I hugged him tighter, nearly suffocating him. "I love you too, Hae." 

 

"Aww!!! Heechul did you take a video?!" Sungmin squeals. 

 

"Of course I did! And it's going to go all over the school." To be honest, I don't give a . Just as long as people know that this Angel in my arms is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was like, a huge jump. However, my plot had changed recently 

and this will be a huge part of it. By the way, Thanks to everyone who has been supporting

me throughout this fic. I didn't think I'd get 60 subscribers. Hell, I didn't even think 

I'd get 20 subscribers. I really appreciate it; so as a reward, tomorrow I will do a double update.

One in the morning, and another in the afternoon. This is the start of fluffliness; but beware! There

will be some MAJOR angst ahead. I mean like: You're gonna need a ing tissue for those

tears because someone'about to go through some major hell, type of Angst. 

I won't say who either.

 

YOU WILL HATE ME!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!!

 

Anyways~

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND VOTE MY LOVELY READERS