Back to Hel- I mean school.

A Prince's Angel

 

Warning: Pissed/Over Protective Hyukjae alert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The first thing I thought when I woke up was the big word ‘’. If there is one thing I hate more than anything: it’s school. I still had my covers over my head and my alarm clock was going crazy, so I did the rational thing and melted the annoying thing on the table next to my bed. Well…it was rational in my eyes.

--------------------------

“…jae. Hyukjae. Get up. Why would you burn your alarm clock?”

 

“I didn’t burn it. I melted it.”

 

My dad stared at me with irritated eyes. His eyebrows were twitching and so was his fist. Oops. Looks like I got someone mad. “Hyukjae. Did you forget that I’m the principal at your school?” ... “Get up, shower, and bring your lazy downstairs.”

 

“Fine. No need to use bad language. Now leave my room so I can show- What the ! I was going to get up!” My dad growled at me before ripping the covers off of my body and literally dragging me to the bathroom by my ankle. I honestly gave up after trying to struggle my way out of his death grip. Once I was in the bathroom, he stared at me…and I was actually scared. “If you’re not downstairs in twenty minutes, I’m going to kick you.”

 

Kick me. He’s seriously going to kick me. “W-Why would you kick me?”

 

He smirked. “Because I’m your father and I have all right to beat you up. Now get in the shower.” My dad walked out of the bathroom and after a couple seconds my bedroom door slammed shut. That was the first time my dad ever truly put his hands on me. It was as if he was really trying to get me to school. I know he wants me to learn and ; but was it really necessary to grab me like that? Forget it. He was obviously mad that I melted my alarm clock. I shake the thoughts out of my head before standing up off of the bathroom floor, going back to my room, and gathering my things for the shower. I just feel like today will not be a good day.

---------------------------

I was in my dad’s car listening to music since I was still very pissed off at him for what he did to me earlier. That was completely uncalled for. We were inching closer and closer to the school building. I could see it from here. When the car stopped at a red light, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I paused my music, took my left headphone off, and turned to my dad. “What?” I asked.

 

“Listen; I know you’re very mad at me for what I did earlier, but you need to understand that I did it for a reason. You needed to go to school today.”

 

“I actually figured that that was the reason and yes, I’m still pissed off at you. So let me play my music in peace before I get to school.” I ignored my father until we finally pulled up at the school. There were still humans here, which made me even more upset than I already was. My dad put his hand on my shoulder before we got out of the car. “Don’t take your anger out on anyone, okay?” Being that I really wasn’t in the mood to listen to anyone, I just nodded my head and stepped out of the car. The moment I stepped into the school building, people greeted me with bows. This was a usual thing, but I really couldn’t find myself caring at the moment.

 

As I was walking with my music blasting in my ears, I wasn’t really paying attention to anything so I bumped into someone. When I saw who it was, my anger flared up for some extremely odd reason. It was that human kid I saw when TOP and I were guarding the gates. Despite him being taller than me, I gripped onto the collar of his shirt and pulled him down so that we were staring face to face. “Watch where you’re walking, Kid. I’m not in the mood today and for some odd reason, I don’t like you.” Fear flashed through his eyes when I said this. Talk about humans being whimpy.

 

My grip on his collar tightened. He wasn’t saying anything so I deemed him useless and threw him on the floor so that he was out of my way. “Pathetic human.” I mumbled under my breath before walking to my first period class, pushing my way out of the crowd of people that were watching.

-----------------------

Sungmin and Donghae were starting to get on my nerves just a bit. They kept asking me what’s wrong. Not to mention, I sit inbetween the both of them. I don’t think I’ve ever been more annoyed at these two than now. After Sungmin asked another question, I started listening to music again when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I pulled my headphone out of my ear and looked at the owner of the hand. “What is it, Donghae?”

 

“Hy-Hyukkie. Are you okay? Please answer me.”

 

“It’s nothing Hae. I’m just…not in the best of moods.”

 

Donghae quietly moved our seats together and held my hand tightly. Sungmin moved his desk closer to me aswell. All of a sudden, He had on this pout that obviously meant he wasn’t going to back down unless I told him what was wrong with me. “Hyukkie. Please tell me. I don’t like when you’re upset.” My heart kind of melted at Hae’s words. I’ll never understand how Donghae is so affectionate and caring towards me. I feel like he treats me too good. I tried looking away from Donghae, but I ended up turning to Sungmin who had the same pout on his face. How can two teenage boys – one being older than me – make me feel evil because I’m ignoring them. “Aish. It’s nothing big, really. I guess it’s kind of my fault anyway. I melted my alarm clock and my dad literally grabbed my ankle and dragged me to the bathroom to get up this morning. Then, when I walked into school, some human bumped into me and didn’t even apologize. He didn’t even stick up for himself when I scolded him. I never realized human’s could be so weak, whimpy, and pathetic.”

 

Sungmin sighed before placing a hand on my shoulder. What is up with people touching my shoulder today? “Hyukjae, you’re a hot head. Learn to control your anger.”

 

“But that’s not it. Something about that damned human made me feel very upset. It wasn’t the first time I’ve ever seen him either. That kid…I don’t like him.”

 

“Hyukkie.” Donghae called. “You can’t keep getting mad at people, okay? I know you’re not very tolerant of things, but that doesn’t mean you can take your anger out on innocent people.” Just as I was about to defend myself, the loud speaker decided to cut on.

 

‘Mr. Shin?’

‘Yes?’

‘Is Lee Donghae in your class.’

‘Yes.’

‘Send him to room 138. Mrs. Young needs to give him some important papers.’

‘Okay. I’ll send him right away.’

 

Donghae let go of my hand and stood up from his chair. “Donghae, bring your stuff since the period will be over in about twenty minutes. We don’t know how long this will take.”

 

“Okay.” I watched as my angel stood up, grabbed his things, and walked out of the classroom. For some reason, everything felt odd. I didn’t like how things were going today. “Hyung? Do you feel weird?”

 

“Yeah. I thought it was just me.” He replied with a slight shiver. What the was going on? My phone vibrated a couple times in my pocket about a few minutes after Hae left. I pulled it out when Mr. Shin wasn’t looking and saw that Donghae was calling me. How the am I supposed to answer this? Aish! The things Donghae makes me do. I lay my head down on the desk and put my phone on my ear.

 

“What is it, Hae? I could get in a lot of trou-“

“I-It’s Kyuhyun. Hyukkie…Kyuhyun.”

 

I froze when I heard Donghae’s voice. He sounded so scared and helpless. I could practically feel myself getting madder and madder. Then all of a sudden, my dad’s words popped into my head.

 

“Listen; I know you’re very mad at me for what I did earlier, but you need to understand that I did it for a reason. You needed to go to school today.”

…….

“Don’t take your anger out on anyone, okay?”

 

I tapped Sungmin’s shoulder and motioned for him to start getting his together. I grabbed my things once Sungmin was ready and completely ignored the calls of Mr. Shin as we made our way out of the class room. “Hae, are you still on the phone.” I didn’t get an answer, but I could still hear Donghae’s and someone else’s voice. Since we had no idea where he was, I waited and just listened to the voices.

 

“Pl-Please. Leave me alone. Y-you’ve already taken my w-w-wings, what else are you going to t-take?”

“Donghae, you have to lis-“

“How can I listen to you!?! You’ve hurt me in ways a best friend should never hurt anyone! It’s all your fault I can’t be normal, Kyuhyun!”

“Hae…”

“Don’t Hae me. Just…leave me alone.”

“Don’t run away. Let me talk, please.”

“N-No! Yah! Le-Let me go!”

 

A random headache sported out of nowhere. I was completely and way beyond pissed. Sungmin still looked confused to the whole situation. My day is getting worse and worse as it goes on. I didn’t even make it to third period before all of this happened! It was pretty obvious that Donghae couldn’t hear me no matter what I did, so I hung up my phone and shoved it in my pocket. “Hyukjae…”

 

“What!?” I snapped at my Hyung. I really didn’t mean to, but it was just a reflex I had when my temper was going to explode. “You’re burning the floor.”

 

“To be honest, I don’t give a . I need to find Donghae.”

 

“What’s going on? I would like to know why you’re burning hole’s through the floor!!”

 

“Kyuhyun…Donghae met up with Kyuhyun. He can’t hear me so I can’t ask him where he is.”

 

Hyung growled a bit at the name Kyuhyun, but I could tell he was much more calm than I was at the moment. We looked at eachother then started running down the hallways. At this moment, I don’t care where they are. They could be in the middle of class and I wouldn’t care. As long as Donghae is okay and that Kyuhyun kid is nowhere to be seen: because to be honest, I know that if I see that kid, I’ll burn him to a crisp and then melt the ashes unless someone stops me.

 

As soon as we turned the corner, we saw Donghae running towards us. He was constantly wiping away his tears. “Hyukjae! Sungmin!” Hyung and I slowed down our running to a stop. As soon as he got to me, he buried his head in my chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He was crying extremely heavily: The loud sniffles were a dead giveaway. I looked up again when a figure appeared at the end of the hallway. Him!? He’s Kyuhyun!?! This ing human right here!? The one that I bumped into earlier?! “Hyukjae!” Sungmin yelled. Actually, I wasn’t too sure if it was him or someone else since I was so taken over by anger. Someone kept talking but I wasn’t listening. The grip on my shirt tightened considerably and I looked down to see Donghae staring at me with big, red, puffy eyes.

 

“Don’t hurt him. He’s scared of you. Pl-Please take me away.”

 

I looked at Sungmin Hyung and saw that he was staring at me. I pecked Donghae’s forehead before slowly pulling him off of me and giving him to Sungmin. “Hyukjae. Stay your here!” He yelled at me. I was already stomping my way over to Kyuhyun. The bell rang and students started to flood out of their classrooms. When they saw me, they stood frozen in their spots. TOP just happened to be one of the people to walk out of the rooms. Donghae and Sungmin were calling after me to stop, but when they saw TOP, they started yelling at him to stop me. “Don’t. ing. Touch. Me.”

 

Kyuhyun had his back up against the wall by the time I was a couple feet in front of him. Just as I was about to take another step forward, I felt one hand holding me back on my right arm and another hand holding me back on my left arm. When I turned to see who it was, I immediately calmed myself. “A-Appa.”

 

My dad turned me around so that I was facing away from Kyuhyun who had fainted. “TOP, go check on Donghae and Sungmin.” TOP nodded before walking down the burned hallway. My dad held both of my wrists behind my back with one of his hands and started pushing me down the hallway. We stopped in front of the other three so that my dad could tell TOP something else. I avoided Donghae’s gaze as much as I could, but he decided to stand right infront of me. He cupped my face with both of his hands and pecked my lips. “You never listen, do you Hyukjae?”

 

“No.”

 

“I didn’t think so.” He smiled lightly at me before pecking my lips again. “What am I going to do with you? You really are such a trouble maker.”

 

“I only did it because I love you.”

 

“I love you too. Don’t give Jinhyuk Appa a hard time, okay? Will you promise me that?” He was still crying. Not as hard as before, though.

 

“I’ll try.”

 

Donghae sighed and stepped to the side. As soon as Donghae did that, my father pushed me forward in the direction of his office. I knew I was in trouble. I also knew that Donghae and Sungmin were upset at me despite Hae’s little stunt earlier. my life. You can’t lie though, it would have been way worse if it were Heechul or Yunho here. They better be ing lucky it was me and not those two.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo, Hyukjae kinda went beast mode on poor Kyuhyun. I think we

should sit every single last one of them in a room

and let them talk it out, including Heechul, Yunho, Siwon, Junsu and Siwon. GD isn't in the 

know yet. But don't worry, he'll be in the know. He'll be apart of the know.

Anyways, I felt the story needed a little flame to it.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. :3