What happens in lunch...better stay in lunch

A Prince's Angel

 

Monday came too ing quick. Here we are; we as in TOP and I, walking into school when we see a guy we've never ever seen before. He's tiny, but he doesn't look like a freshman. Junior maybe? We were so into looking at the human didn't notice the iest Nymph in the world come up to my face.
 
"Umm, Lee Hyukjae? Who the are these little people and why are they in.my.school? I demand answers!" 
 
"Well, because you weren't here on thursday or friday, you didn't know that today we have become a mixed-school."
 
"...........EW!!! I need to find my precious Dongsae- There he is. Donghae-ah! Baby Hae-Hae!"
 
"Hyung? Heechul hyung!" Donghae runs up to Heechul. He jumps on him, wrapping his legs around the nymphs waist and his arms around his neck. "Hyunggie~ I missed you."
 
"I know. You can't live without me for four days. So, how are you taking this Human buisness?"
 
"I-I don't like it. But Hyuk-Hyukjae helped me on thursday and friday so I feel kind of better about it." He climbs off of Heechul and walks over to me. "Thank you again Hyukjae."
 
"No need to thank me Donghae."
 
He bows at me with an angelic smile, grabs Heechul's hand, and runs off. 
 
I was so busy watching my cutie Angel walk away that I didn't hear TOP calling my name. All of a sudden, my mind goes blank and TOP's evil face appears. "Out of my head!"
 
"That's what you get. I was reading someone's mind and I found out that somebody likes you."
 
"Please don't let it be Heechul. I'm begging that it's not Heechul but that adorable Angel." If Heechul likes me.....holy .
 
"Don't worry, it's Hee-"
 
"DON'T LIE! You may be a close friend; but I can still punish you!"
 
TOP just sighs at me. He thinks I'm kidding, I'd burn the hell out of his blue hair. I start to finally walk into the human infested school when I feel someone touch my shoulder. TOP of course. "It's Donghae. Donghae likes you."
 
He walks into the direction of his class with that smirk girls and g dragon love; but I have grown to despise, leaving me in a daze in the hallway. Snapping out of it when I get bumped in the shoulder, I walk off to my class that I share with Donghae, Sungmin, and Yesung. 
 
*~*~*~*
 
When I walk into the room, it becomes quiet. All students, besides humans, say good morning to me. So I stand infront of their desks and smirk. "It's common courtesy to greet me or one of my friends when we walk into a classroom. I'll let you slide today; but that's it. This is your only warning." 
 
I stalk off to my seat, motioning for everyone to go about their buisness. "Morning Bunny."
 
"Morning Flaming Monkey."
 
"You and mother ing TOP. I'll kill your asses I swear. Set those s on fire."
 
"And I'll just," He makes a wave motion with his hand. Water forms in the air infront of me in a tiny wave. "Put them out."
 
My phone vibrates in my pocket, indicating I have a text. I take my phone out my pocket, put in my password, which isn't Donghae by the way, and open the message from Dad.
 
 Mr. Shin isn't here. Take over the class.
               -From Annoying Mother er
                                               8:45a.m
"Min, teacher isn't here."
 
He groans loudly. Exactly what I was thinking of doing. Sungmin stands up, banging twice on his desk to get the class' attention. When everyone becomes quiet, he speaks. "Mr. Shin isn't here today, so as usual, Hyukjae and I will take over the class. Any objections? Good. Resume with whatever you were doing."
 
I noticed Donghae sleeping in class, he doesn't usually do that. 
 
"I'm gonna go wake my Angel up and see if he needs to go to the nurse." I say. I stand up and walk over to Donghae's sleeping form. The class goes quiet to see what I'm going to do. They know I'm not mean, but I abide by the rules. Gently, I shake the sleeping boy awake. 
 
He stirrs awake, cutely pouting. I hear some girls squealing at that and it takes all of my self control to not kiss those cute lips. We make eye contact, him blushing madly.
 
"S-Sorry Hyukjae. I..I was so tired and I tried staying up; but I c-"
 
"It's okay." I cut him off. "Would you like to lie down in the nurse's office?"
 
"No th-thank you. I'm n-not tired anymore." He smiles sweetly at me.
Showing his perfect teeth.
 
There's no way I can say no to him. He's too pure. "If you insist." I sigh. 
I walk back over to Minnie who has a smirk on his bunny face. "You'll get with him a week from now and take his ity ten days after. Yo footcha jus got toled. Foo!"
 
"Don't...Please...Never again."
 
*~*~*~*
 
Lunch... Finally. I've been waiting on this period forever. It's the only period I don't have to act almighty. When I walk in everyone stops eating and looks at me. With a roll of my eyes, I motion for everyone to continue eating and whatnot. I walk to my table at my usual spot which is at end of it next to TOP and across from Sungmin. Junsu sits next to Minnie since it's only the four of us. I don't usually talk to anyone else. Not because I'm we're all vampires, but because everyone else wants me. Trust me when I say those three DON'T want me and I couldn't have it any other way.
 
"Wazzurp Be-itch." Junsu yells.
 
"Did you sneak Soju into the school again?" Min asks.
 
"Naaah!" Was that a squeak? "I just.... Hmm... Maybe I did." Why does he always disobey my rules. This is exactly why I always punish him in front of everyone.
 
"Junsu.."
 
"Yeeoooo!"
 
"Stand in front of me real quick. I have to do something." 
 
He looks at me with a scowl before standing up and getting in front of me. "What is i- OW! The !?" He screams. Junsu runs around the cafeteria trying desperately to put out the fire that was on his . The whole lunch room was in laughter while others looked amazed. It was then that I realized something: The cafeteria was split. Humans on the right, us on the left. When did this happen? 
 
My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a giant splash. Sungmin had just put the fire on Junsu's out. Awe, that was fun to watch. 
 
Ignoring the complaining, wet vampire, I sit down and have a nice conversation with TOP until he says something about Gym. "I think you'd want to hear this. It's about your Donghae."
 
It immediately perks my interest. I turn my full interest to him, still ignoring Junsu. "Keep going."
 
"Well, usually in gym Donghae's like a motivator. Something was off last period. He looked pale when we had to change clothes and he shook a lot when a human accidentally touched him. The coach told him to just sit down but since he always liked to participate, he didn't listen."
 
"What else?"
 
"He played with the girls today since human girls didn't want to do anything."
 
I furrow my eyebrows and rub my temple slowly. "I have a headache."
 
"You okay Hyuk?" I hear Sungmin say. I slowly nod my head but they know better than to trust me when I have headaches. "Junsu." TOP says.
 
"Yeah?" 
 
"Bring Donghae over here."
 
" I forgot which one he is. Refresh my memory." 
 
I groan at my stupid friend. He's such an idiot I want to burn him to a pile of ashes, put him back together, and burn him again. "Don't send him. He's hopelessly drunk, I'll do it." 
 
I stand up when I know my headache has subsided and begin to walk over to Donghae's table. As I walk past, all of the tables go quiet. I stop in front of the angel's table, watching his face go red as he notices me. "H-hi Hyukjae."
 
"Hi Donghae. I really need to talk to you. I'm pretty sure you've received the message from Leeteuk hyung on Thursday?"
 
"I...I have. Do you need to talk now?"
 
"Yes. I'm truly sorry for interrupting your lunch, but in order for me to protect the students in the school, I have to know what's going on with you. Do you mind telling me?" I hold out my hand for Donghae to take. 
 
How I'm even able to remain calm like this, I don't ing know. 
 
He shyly takes my hand and stands up. "I-I'll tell you." I start to walk with him behind me. He probably doesn't know that I'm listening to the mind conversation between him and Siwon are having. I tug on his hand to pull him with me to my table for a moment. 
 
"TOP,  I don't know if I'll be back before lunch ends so please take my bag to our next class."
 
"Alright Hyukjae." He smiles and waves at Donghae, who secretly hid behind my back. 
 
"H-Hi." He stutters cutely.
 
I start walking again, but something stops me from proceeding further. "Dong- Oh my god......" I visibly face palm while the whole cafeteria laughs, including Donghae's friends.
 
"Hyung, leave him alone please.."
 
"But Hyuk... He's so cute. Look at his cheeks! So Puffy!" Sungmin let's out a noise somewhere between a squeak and a squeal as he squeezes the angels cheeks. "I'm sorry Donghae; but whenever I see you, your cheeks are mine." 
 
Donghae giggles lightly, squeezing my hand. 
 
"How about we talk after school Donghae. You seem a bit... I don't know... Distracted." I let go of his hand, automatically missing the feeling of him. "I'll meet you in the library after classes."
 
He nods his head as best as he can with Sungmin squeezing his cheeks. I plop down next to TOP, just noticing that Junsu was asleep. The Angel's friends walk over to our table with Siwon leading the bunch. "Mind if we sit here? Donghae kind of leads our conversations and it seems like he won't be leaving here anytime soon." 
 
"Take a seat." I say. They sit down and I take in everything. 
 
The conversations we're having with the Angels, how Sungmin won't stop fawning over Donghae's cuteness, Junsu sleeping, TOP flirting with G Dragon, (Yet I don't remember when he got here.), and I realize something..
 
What an interesting lunch period.