Suzy Bae

Before the Sun Sets

The next day...

Krystal was walking to her class and she passed Kai's class.She peered through the window cautiously as to not make it obvious she was observing them.She sighed when she looked at Kai and sadly smiled.Kai turned around and started talking to the girl who was with him the previous day.

When Krystal sat down she looked up to see a sub teacher.

The boy who sat next to Krystal turned to her and smiled"Sorry for ignoring you yesterday,it's just that,that teacher is scary".

Krystal smiled and nodded.

The boy put his hand out for a handshake"I'm  Gongchan Shik".

Krystal smiled"Krystal Jung".

(School bell) Lunch.....

Krystal was walking out the class room and to the playground with Gongchan.

"Krystal"said Kai from afar with the girl and smiling.

They walked to Kai and Gongchan looked at Kai blankly and Krystal smiled.

Kai put his hand out for a hand shake with Gongchan"Kai".

Gongchan blankly stared at Kai and ignored the hand shake"

The girl turned around and she was super pretty that should could be the next Miss Korea.

(GIF credit to kpopsensations tumblr).

The girl smiled and put her hand out for a handshake"Suzy Bae".

Krystal shook her hand"Krystal Jung".

Suzy put her hand out for Gongchan to shake and Gongchan shook it"Gongchan".

Kai smiled"Krystal and I went to the same primary school".

Suzy smiled"Cool".

Students were whispering around the four"Wow Suzy is so pretty,and nice and smart.Kai and Suzy should go out in the future.Isn't she daughter of the CEO of Hyundai.Wow".

Krystal looked insecure yet she tried to smile.

Gongchan could see Krystal being sad so he cleared his throat"Uh Krystal and I are going to head off now"

Suzy nodded and smiled.

In the school backyard....

Krystal and Gongchan were sitting next to each other and were looking up at the sky.

"I know you are jealous"Gongchan said.

Krystal looked up at Gongchan"What?Why would I?".

Krystal covered and looked shocked"That's to mean for me to say".

Krystal sighed.

Gongchan patted Krystal's head"I understand,cheer up buttercup"."You shouldn't be jealous by the way you're prettier than her".

Krystal looked up at Gongchan"I'm not jealous...it's just that-".

Gongchan nodded and sighed"Kai?".

Krystal nodded slowly.

Gongchan sighed and looked up the sky then he took out a finger puppet from his pocket.

(GIF credit to kpoptreasure tumblr)

"This is Spud.Say hello Spud.Krystal is sad cheer her up"Gongchan said.

Krystal smiled slightly.

Gongchan raised his voice to and octave higher"Yes Gongchan,I will make princess Krystal better".

Krystal looked up at Gongchan and smiled then punched him lightly"What is this?There's no need for that".

Krystal and Gongchan smiled"Mission accomplished".

Gongchan smiled and stared at Krystal"Do you want dokbokki?".

Krystal nodded"I'll pay".

Gongchan shook his head"Don't".

Krystal smiled"Thank you".

The two ate dokbokki together and had fun talking to each other about random things.