Until Your Last Breath

Before the Sun Sets

Kai was packing for his trip and everything had colour coded lables.He went to his closet and took an armful of clothes when suddenly the door bell rang.

"At this time?"asked Kai frustratedly.

He got the keys and turned the rusty knob.He found orange rubber Nike shoes on the doormat when he opened the door.He looked up more and saw it wsa Gongchan.He wore a black adidas shirt with matching tracksuit pants,a country road bag on his shoulder and he held a basketball.

Kai leaned on the door"What do you want?Naeun isn't here".

"I wasn't looking for Naeun,I was looking for you"Gongchan replied.

Kai smirked"What is it?".

"Come with me"said Gongchan.

"Are you serious?It's 11pm"complained Kai folding his arms.

Gongchan threw the basketball at Kai"You have a curfew".

Without notice Kai quickly caught the ball"Fine".

Gongchan lead the way to a local park.It was barren and quiet that you could hear a pin drop.He ped his bag and took out a cutely wrapped present"When you go back to Korea and see Krystal,give this to her".

Kai looked at the present and did not accept it quickly.He took it after almost a minute"Don't two time".

"I'm not like that kind of person,I've moved on and I truly love your sister"Gongchan replied.

"Make sure that present reaches her"Gongchan insisted.

Kai saluted lazily and examined the present.Gongchan placed his hand on Kai's back"Take care of her and love her until your last breath".

Kai nodded slowly"I promise.....and you'll do the same for my sister?".

Gongchan smiled and crossed his heart"Until my last breath".

Gongchan shook Kai's hand and they both smiled slightly at each other"Have a safe trip".