Confession Day

Before the Sun Sets

Two weeks later...

Today is Korea's new holiday,Confession Day!

Krystal had been finding it hard that Gongchan had left and she had been by herself.Everytime she looks at Gongchan's table she sinks a little inside.

Krystal was in class and the words of Gongchan echoed in her head"I want you to confess to Kai,your gonna have to anyway".

She sighed and stared at the window where Kai was playing soccer in Physical Education.

(School Bell)

Krystal found Kai by himself in a room unoccupied and so she found that it was the perfect time to confess.

She took a deep breath and took one step at a time closer"Kai?".

Kai turned around and smiled"Krystal".

Krystal closed her eyes"Kai?".

Kai smiled"Yes?".

"I....I...I like you"said Krystal.

Krystal gave Kai a present wrapped in colourful wrapping paper shyly.

Kai looked at Krystal and he looked sad"Krystal".

Krystal nodded and tears came down"I understand".

Kai looked sad"No whatever your thinking-".

"What's wrong?"asked Suzy from the door.

Krystal walked out crying and Kai was about to get her but Suzy grabbed his arm"Kai".

Kai turned to Suzy and looked upset but her ran outside in the rain and tried to look for Krystal but she wasn't in sight.

Photo credit to breathing0ut-psychedelic-air tumblr