Plotwist

Before the Sun Sets

Kai was eating in the dinner table smiling uncontrollably which made his father curious and gave him a cold stare.He took a glug out of his cup of water"Ah..I'm finished..thank you mum that was delightful"and went to his room.

"You know your son is acting very weird lately"Mr Kim said clasping his hands together.

Mrs Kim shrugged her shoulders"He's just naturally  like that".

Mr Kim got up from his dinner table and Mrs Kim tried to stop him"Wait finish this it's going to be cold".Mr Kim tok her hand of his arm and went to Kai's room.The door was locked but he had a spare key so he opened it and found Kai talking to someone.Kai was shocked but he kept talking"Namsan on the day it first opens"and he hung up.Kai looked nervous and hid his phone behind him but his father took it away from him.Mr Kim checked his last phone call and it was as he expected Krystal.He looked furious and gradually his face turned red.

Kai looked scared"Sorry".

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!YOU'RE GOING TO AMERICA NO MATTER WHAT!"shouted Mr Kim at the top of his lungs.

He was about to punch Kai in the face but Mrs Kim came barging in"Kai!What are you doing Soo Dong!".

Mr Kim clenched his fist and walked away"You're going to enrol at a new school tomorrow and I'll call the school directly now actually".

Mrs Kim hands was wrapped around Kai"You shouldn't have risked it".

"Mum I want to go back with Naeun and dad"Kai said.

Mrs Kim's eyes widened as Kai spoke"No.You can't.Never".

Kai stood up"Mum don't you know how much pain dad is in?".

Mrs Kim was stuttering"He,he's an evil man".

"No mum,he's not evil.He didn't do anything you left him for no reason.You left him for another family just to get money and be ri-"Kai said but was cut off by his mother's slap.

Mrs Kim cried"I'm doing this for you and this will help your father in the future".

"Mum dad needs me now....he needs you...he needs us...my love and support and also yours.It's not hard to ask for it's not a material thing"Kai said walking to the window.

Mrs Kim had tears in her eyes and she didn't talk back instead she walked out.

Kai punched the wall and sat on the floor"Ugh".