Farewell To You My Friend

Before the Sun Sets

At Gimpo airport...

Gongchan was by himself at the airport waiting for his flight.He looked up and took a deep breath and looked at his silver watch.

Krystal came running and was looking in both directions.She stopped and walked slowly when she found Gongchan.

Gongchan turned around and Krystal waved sadly.

Gongchan smiled shyly"What are you doing here?".

Krystal smiled"Thank you for liking me and I'm sorry I don't feel the same way.I really treasure you as my friend and I hope that doesn't end.Take care in America and do well in your studies".

Gongchan had teary eyes and chuckled"It's okay you to".

Krystal took something out from her bag,it was a small and sparkly box sealed with a rainbow ribbon.

Gongchan blushed slightly and accepted the gift"What's this?".

Krystal smiled"In return for the gift yesterday and since it's almost your birthday".

Gongchan smiled and opened the box.It was a cupcake with the words'Hwaiting(fighting)' and  a smiley face.He then opened the card and it was a singing card.It sang 'Happy Birthday' and it had a panda holding balloons.

It said;

Dear Gongchan,

Enjoy America and take care.Study well and don't forget about me cause I won't.Hopefully you'll find a girl who deserves you more than I do.God bless and Hwaiting!!

From Krystal

"American airlines 431 departing now to gate 27"said a lady.

Gongchan wiped his tears and patted Krystal's head"Thank you and all the best for the future.I want you to confess to Kai your gonna have to do it sometime anyway.If you ever change your mind I'll always be here fore you".

Krystal nodded"But I'm to shy and thanks".

"You must do it.It's my last favour"Gongchan replied.

Krystal looked down at the floor"I'll see".

Krystal brightly smiled"Hwaiting!".

Gongchan nodded"Hwaiting" and left for his flight.