Pink Envelope

Before the Sun Sets

Krystal was walking to her classroom when she found a pink envelope attached on her locker'Krystal'.

She walked toward it and gently took it off.She opened it carefully and read it:

Dear Krystal,

If you're reading this,it may be too late.I'm already on a plane to America or in America..do wait for me and if it isn't too much to ask please even just a little bit,reserve me a space in your heart because there will always be a giant empty space left for you in my heart ready to be filled.Take care and I will work hard here in America,Naeun and I will never forget you.

Love Kai

The letter had specks of tears on it and Krystal firmly held the letter.She looked around and quickly ran oustide of her school.

"Taxi!"she shouted.A taxi almost instantly stopped and she got in"Incheon international airport".

She was looking up at the sky and a plane flew over"please not that one".

Kai was in the airport and was getting their luggage weighed.

"Kai what's the time?"asked Naeun.

"15 minutes till our flight"replied Kai glumly.

Krystal's heart was beating at a very fast rate.When they reached the airport she quickly payed and dashed out.

"Lady,your change"shouted the taxi driver.

"Keep it"replied Krystal heading to the conveyor belt.She looked around but she couldn't see any sign Kai or Naeun.Then out of the all the dark coloured clothes the people were wearing a bright coloured beanie caught her eye.She remembered that Kai had the exact same one so she tapped the person behind but it wasn't him"Sorry,wrong person".

It was a squishy place with that she had to walk sideways.She was shoved around in the crowd and when she finally got out of the crowd she fell.She looked sad and in pain but she tried to get up.

A boy walked closer and offered his hand"Miss are you okay?".

She nodded and then looked up"Kai?".

Kai's eyes widened as he helped her up and saw her.Krystal had watery eyes and she quickly embraced Kai tightly.Naeun was reading her magazine"Where's Kai and my coffee?".She looked around"Krystal!But I shouldn't interrupt right now".