The Past

Before the Sun Sets

Krystal was in class and she opened her table where the paper airplanes and origami hearts from Kai were.Krystal half smiled then closed her desk.She sighed and stared at the blackboard and copied the things wriiten on the board into her book that Mr Seo had written.

Krystal was in line in the cafeteria and Kai was also there.There was one cupcake left to take and both stared at it silently.Kai ignored it and walked past and Krystal stood their silently then she took the cupcake.Kai closed his eyes and went to sit down next to Suzy.Krystal turned around and saw them two seated together and Suzy smirked at her."Menu A please"Krystal said to the cafeteria lady.When she got her order she sat down and ate by herself.Kai glanced at her every two minutes or so without Krystal noticing.Naeun found Krystal eating by herself so she sat down beside her which made Krystal smile.

Naeun smiled at Krystal"Cheer up".

Krystal smiled"thank you".

They ate their meals nicely and enjoyed a warm conversation.

After School at a park.....

Kai was waiting for someone at the park and he was sitting on the swings with his hands in his pockets.A girl sat down on the swing next to Kai and it was Naeun.Naeun began to swing"What do you want?".

Kai looked at Naeun"Can I have Krystal's number?".Naeun smiled and wrote it down on her hand and showed it to Kai.Naeun swung higher"If you stayed with your real dad this wouldn't have happened".

He got the number down on his phone quickly and then stopped swinging and got off the swing"I went with mum".

Naeun stopped swinging"Yeh the both of you betrayed us".

"Why didn't you come?"asked Kai.

"Because dad's dying"replied Naeun starting to cry.She got up and faced Kai.

"What?"said Kai.

Naeun glared at Kai"Yeh and if I hadn't stayed then he would be long but I stayed with the one who never left us".

"He's also responsible for Taemin's death.If you and Taemin would came with us we'd be able to treat Taemin's disease earlier and he wouldn't have died"Kai replied.

Naeun looked at Kai and slapped him"Don't get Taemin involved his in a better place where you don't deserve to go to.Plus he needs love more than money.See what your step father turned you into".

Kai looked at Naeun"Do you think your worthy?".

Naeun continued to talk back"No one is ever worthy for only God decides that"."Mum left you when we were kids for someone else"don't ever forget who your sister,brother and father are because we're the ones who will always be here for you.And that Krystal don't ever let her go".Naeun ran away.

Kai sat back down on his swing and thought about all the things that Naeun said to him.

(Source theslytherinwho-waited tumblr)