Taemin

Before the Sun Sets

Mr Seo stood infront of the class with twol folders and wore a grin for the first time in his 28 years of teaching career.His smile made the class feel creeped and weirded out but they didn't say anything as it will ruin his mood.Mr Seo began to talk"Everyone in this class has gotten into a university".He glared at the row at the back"Except for some depressions".The last row rolled their eyes and looked bored.He shot them a mean look and they began to act like normal students."Fortunately two students in this class have made it into a S.K.Y university which is Krystal Jung and Naeun Son"."Please come up".

The class clapped for the students and Naeun and Krystal smiled at each other as Mr Seo gave them their folders.

Mr Seo shook their hands and bragged"These angels have made it into Korea University and students like these are the backbones of our schools ranking".

Krystal and Naeun sat back down in their chairs and the people around them crowded over them to see their folders.

Later that day...

Krystal was walking out of class holding her textbooks when she accidentally bumped into Kai.The books fell down and Kai helped her.

"Thank you"said Krystal."For always being there to help".

Kai smiled but said nothing.He was gonna say something but Suzy came and put her arm through Kai's arm"Hi Krystal".

Krystal looked angry inside but she smiled anyway"H..hi".

"In a few years your invited"Suzy said.

Krystal looked at Suzy"To where?".

Suzy looked at Krystal"To me and Kai's wedding".

Kai looked at Krystal in a shocked expression.Krystal had tears falling down her eyes"Oh....congratulations".

Kai went to run after her but she was no where to be found.Suzy followed Kai and stopped when he stopped"Kai forget about her".

Kai turned to Krystal"Are you serious?How could you have the guts to say that?".

Suzy looked at Kai and had teary eyes"Why can't you like me!?".

Kai looked at Suzy"Because your not the same and you can never be so just leave me alone".

Suzy tugged on Kai's arm and she was crying"Kai".

Kai stopped and he looked at Suzy.Flashbacks of his childhood appeared in his head.

[Flash back]

Kai's brother's funeral (Taemin)...11 years agon (age 6)

The coffin was being carried away and the whole Kim clan was crying along with other people.

Kai was hugging the coffin and crying"Hyung!Hyung!Hyung!".

Mrs Kim was crying and he was trying to get Kai off the coffin"It's okay Kai,he'll be in a better place".

Kai kept crying and Suzy was crying with him.She tugged her elbow"It's okay I'll be here for you".

In that moment Kai stopped crying and got off the coffin.

[Reality]

Kai stopped and turned to Suzy who was crying.He hugged her"I'm sorry but please let me be with Krystal".Kai walked away and Krystal was left crying by herself.