Seonnyeo

Before the Sun Sets

Today was the first family outing Kai had with his father and sister in 10 years or so.So it was very special to him and he also invited Krystal to come.They were going to Seonnyeo Beach in Incheon.It was Kai's father to go out in two  years,it was hard for him to cope with the sun light at first for being kept in the house a lot.He had a wheelchair though that Naeun had worked hard for by working at Krystal's mother's noodle house.They rented a car paid by Kai.It was cheaper than expected since they are close.

At Seonnyeo Beach...

Naeun folded her father's wheelchair and gave her dad a crane to walk in the beach.He closed his eyes and the breeze blew in his face"Ahhh sea breeze".

Krystal and Kai laid the picnic rug on the sand and Kai unfolded a portable chair for his father to sit it.After that they looked at the horizon together and smiled at each other.Kai held Krystal's hand and they had a stroll on the beach.

Naeun who was setting out the food had goosebumps and she sighed with a smile"Dad look.You were right about the one true pair thing".

Her father nodded and smiled"You will find your one to Naeun".

Naeun blushed"What are you talking about dad,the only boy I'll love is you dad".

Her father chuckled"Every girl begins like that at first but soon your infatuations will become love".

Kai helped Krystal get up the rocks.Krystal almost slipped but luckly Kai was behind her"Thank you"."Wah look at all these rocks".

Kai nodded"It's like you've just seen them".

"Rock balancing!"said Krystal.

"Rock balancing?"asked Kai.

Krystal smiled.She placed a big rock on the bottom then a smaller one on top and a smaller one on top and so on'I wish to live longer for another 20 years'.She dusted off her hands"When you can no longer put another stone on top you make a wish".

"You believe in that?"teased Kai.

Krystal folded her arms"Fine".

"I'll do it if you tell me your wish"bribed Kai.

Krystal nodded"Then it won't come true.Duh".

"Fine"replied Kai.He stacked the rocks and closed his eyes then smiled'I wish I will have a peaceful and happy life with the people I love'.

Kai dusted off his hands and smiled then put his hands on his hip.He held Krystal's hand and smiled"Let's walk".

Krystal nodded shyly with a firm smile on her face.A volleyball rolled down the rocks and knocked Krystal's stacked rocks.The mother of the kid who hit the rocks came down and got the ball"Aigoo Yunhee".

Krystal and Kai were walking down the beach hand in hand and smiling.Kai pointed to the horizon and smiled"It's beautiful".

Krystal nodded and in her eyes you could see the reflection of the sun.Kai watched Krystal with a smiled and blew air and took a deep breath"Krystal".

"Ya love birds,it's time to eat"shouted Naeun from afar with her hand over .

Krystal nodded"What was that?".Kai shook his head and followed behind Krystal with his hands in his pockets.

After they ate the three walked to the water but not to swim only a little,enough for their ankle to get wet.They splashed each other and Kai and Naeun's dad smiled from afar.The three waved to him from the water and he waved back slowly.