Suzy unveiled

Before the Sun Sets

Krystal was walking to school and she was halfway there and she was picking petals off a flower"He like me,he likes me not...he likes me".Krystal jumped a little and clenched her fist and she smiled as she wanted that outcome.She swung her hands and a butterfly passed her.

"Krystal!"said Kai waving from afar.

Krystal's eyes widened and she quickly dropped the flower she was holding on the ground.Kai saw the flower that dropped but pretended not to notice.

Krystal smiled"Ohh...uhh..Kai".

Kai ran up to her smiling"Why don't you take the bus instead?".

Krystal smiled and pointed at the flowers"Because of the smell of the flowers as I pass by this way I can see the beauty and smell the flowers".

Kai nodded and picked a frangipani and spun it around"The symmetry and beauty of a flower can never be created by a machine nor man".

Krystal smiled as she heard those words from Kai'He's so deep,I think I'm gonna faint'.

Kai focused on the frangipani"So a flower should never be wasted".Kai looked at Krystal and put the frangipani on her hair.Kai blushed and froze.

Krystal shuffled her feet back and Kai was still looking at her"Uh we should go now".

Kai grabbed Krystal's hand and held it tight then smiled at the floor"Krystal...I".

Kai gulped and took a deep breath and Krystal was waiting for what he had to say.Kai was about to confess but he thought in his head'No not to fast,the time isn't right yet'.Kai gulped"I..will walk with you to school everyday".

Krystal nodded"Sure,no problem".

Kai and Krystal walked with each other and enjoyed their conversation together.When they reached school Suzy saw them laughing at each other.

Suzy looked quite sad but smiled instead"Kai!".She went up to Kai and put her arm through Kai's but he didn't like it looking at his facial expression.

Krystal smiled but inside she felt sad and she waved"Bye,I'll leave you and Suzy alone".

Suzy smiled fakely and looked at Kai and Kai stared blankly at Suzy tight-lipped.

"What's the matter?"asked Kai.

"I just wanted to see you"said Suzy with aegyo.

"Is that all?"asked Kai."Then I'll be going".

Suzy looked sad and watched Kai walk away.'I'm not going to let that Krystal ruin everything'.

 

 

Krystal was walking to her classroom 2-D when a person grabbed her by the arm.No one was in sight except Suzy.

Suzy grabbed tighter on Krystal's arm"I'm generally a nice person but I won't stay like this if you're always with Kai".

Krystal looked back at Suzy and replied shyly"He's my friend".

Suzy smiled and patted Krystal's head"And it will always stay like that.Won't it?Kai is only being nice to you because of your disease anyway why would he like you in the first place?Over me?.

Suzy left and Krystal was left standing alone with her text books in her hand.Tears came down Krystal's eyes as the words Suzy said echoed in her head'And it will always stay like that.Won't it?Kai is only being nice to you because of your disease anyway why would he like you in the first place?Over me?'.