Shoerly you want shoes

Before the Sun Sets

Krystal and Kai were on the bus and they were seated next to each other.Kai was next to the window admiring the views and buildings of Seoul.

"Where are we going?"asked Krystal.

"COEX mall" said Kai.

Krystal opened her bag and took out her report card"Kai?".

Kai nodded staring at the window"Yeh".

Krystal held her report card really tightly"Do you want to see my report card.I haven't opened it yet.I wanted you to open it with you".

Kai froze and then turned to Krystal"Sure".He thought in his head'Wow she saved her report card to like what I was planning to do'.

Kai took out his report card"I also didn't open mine...I was actually planning to open it with you to".

Krystal and Kai blushed.Kai cleared his throat"On the count of three".

The two counted"1.....2......3!".They each opened their reports card and Krystal had a grateful and humble smile while Kai looked mildly sullen.Krystal got straight A's again.

Krystal saw that Kai was sad and she felt sorry for him.She peered over to see his report card'a,a,b,b,c,c,c,c'.

Krystal put her warm hands on Kai's face which made him quite uncomfortable yet at the same time he didn't want Krystal's warm hands to not be there because everything that Krystal does makes Kai happy.She put her index fingers and pushed his frown gently into a smile"Stay like that Kai it's better.I like the Happy-go-lucky Kai then the gloomy KJ(kill joy) Kai".

The words Krystal had said comforted and made Kai feel better.He was touched by the beautiful words Krystal had said with her beautiful voice.Krystal smiled and began to sing"If your happy and you know it clap your hands,if your happy and you know it clap your hands".At first the passengers though that Krystal was weird and immature but they got into the beat and sang along.An elderly began to sing"If your happy and you know it clap your hands".Soon everyone in the bus sang along even the bus driver except for Kai.

The passengers sang and all stared at Kai and Krystal nudged him.They eached paused for Kai to sing.Kai was slowly smiling"If you really want to know it and you really want to show it".

Everyone continued singing in unison"If your happy and you know it clap your hands".

The bus stopped and the passengers got off then a ahjussi tipped Kai at the back"Is that your girlfriend?".

Kai shook his head and smiled"Uh no just a very special friend".

"Well with a beautiful person in and out your lucky to have met someone like that.It's hard to find a person like that in this generation"said the ahjussi walking off and putting his hat on his head.

Kai nodded looking at Krystal"She is a beautiful person".

Krystal turned around and looked at Kai who was daydreaming.She walked up to him and waved her hands in front of him"Hello".

Kai shook his head and smiled"Uhh...yeh..sorry".

"What are we doing here anyway?"asked Krystal.

"To get you shoes"said Kai.

"Huh...no don't I don't have enough money..this is only my pocket money that i have one me"Krystal said.

Kai grabbed Krystal's arm"I''ll pay".

Krystal forced her weight down so Kai wouldn't be able to drag him.

"Fine stay there.I'll go buy your shoes"said Kai.

Krystal smirked"You don't know my shoe size".

Kai stopped walking then turned to Krystal.He walked up to her and picked her up.

"Ya!"said Krystal hitting Kai softly"Put me down,put me down,put me down".People were staring at them weirdly.Krystal continued hitting Kai lightly"People are staring".

"Who cares?I'm not puttung you down until you let me buy you shoes"said Kai.

Krystal clenched her fist and gritted her teet"Fine".

Kai smirked and put Krystal down"We're here anyway".

Krystal looked up and they were at Dr Martens footwear store.Kai smiled and put his hands on his hips"TVXQ gets their shoes here sometimes".

"How do you know?"asked Krystal.

Kai dusted off his shoulders"I'm a level 99 cassiopeia".

Krystal chuckled"Your a fanboy?".

Kai looked at Krystal"Can't I".

"If your a cassiopeia when did they debut,who is the leader and maknae?"asked Krystal.

"December 26,2003.U-know Yunho and Changmin"answered Kai.

Krystal clapped.Kai smiled"Let's have a look inside".Krystal nodded.

Kai looked at the shoes and Krystal followed behind him"Which shoe do you want?".

"You pick"said Krystal.Kai nodded.They scanned the shoes together and Krystal's eyes widened as they walked further in the aisle because the shoe prices were getting higher and higher.

"Let's go back there,it's cheaper"said Krystal.

"Who cares?"said Kai.Krystal gritted her teeth and did a funny face.

A staff member named Yunji came to Kai and Krystal"Are you picking shoes for your girlfriend?Then come here".

Kai and Krystal looked at each other"Uhh..it's not that".

Yunji led the two to a shoe that looked cool"This is for both genders".

Krystal looked at it"It looks cool".

"What size are you?"asked Kai.

"6"replied Krystal.

Yunji gave Krystal the shoes to examine and when she checked underneath the shoes she almost fainted'65,000 won'.

Kai smiled'I'll take that".

Krystal tried to stop Kai"W..www.wwwait".

Yunji nodded and went to the counter and neatly placed the shoes in a box"You two are the perfect couple".

Kai and Krystal awkwardly smiled"We're only friends".

Yunji gave Kai and Krystal a smiled"Right".Yunji gave the shoes to Kai and he thanked her.

They exited the shop."Uh Krystal wait for me in the food court I'm going to go to the toilet"said Kai.Krystal nodded and went to the food court.Kai pretended to walk to the toilet but he went back to the footwear store.

"Can I get the same shoes, size 8 please?"asked Kai politely.