New Dongsaeng

It's Easy.... For You

Jonghyun woke up with a dizzy feeling. His view was blurred and the first thing he saw was a white ceiling, which wasn’t his ceiling. He didn’t know where he was. The place wasn’t familiar to him. He tried to sit up but it seemed that he hadn’t had enough energy to do that yet.  He almost fell back to the bed if it not for a pair of hand that caught him. His view got blurred and his head felt dizzy.

“Be careful, you’re not healthy yet. You just woke up and I think you don’t have enough energy to move yet,” said a male voice. After Jonghyun’s view didn’t get blur anymore he turned to the speaker. He saw a young boy, maybe younger than him, who had a chubby cheeks and short black hair. The boy smiled at him. Ah, he also had one cute smile.

“Ah, thank you...” said Jonghyun with a hoarse voice. “Where am I?” asked Jonghyun after he looked around the room. “In my room,” answered that boy. “And who are you?”asked Jonghyun again. “Ah, sorry. I haven’t introduced myself yet. Cho Jino imnida. And I guess you’re Kim Jonghyun. Sorry I searched through your things, but I have to check it before I help a stranger, so we’re not stranger anymore.” The boy threw a smile again at Jonghyun. Jonghyun gave a little smile. “Ne, Kim Jonghyun imnida. Why am I here? What happened?”asked Jonghyun.

“You were passed out on the pavement. I was walking home from school when I saw you and decided to bring you home. You had a high fever and didn’t wake up until now. I think you’ve been sleeping 20 hours,” explained Jino. Jonghyun remembered it; yeah he remembered that before he passed out he was on his way to Leeteuk’s house. So, he wasn’t that far from Leeteuk’s house, wasn’t he?

“Ah, you must be hungry, hyung. You haven’t eaten anything, right?” Jonghyun looked at the boy who he just met. “Hyung?”asked Jonghyun. “Oopss.. Can’t I call you, hyung? You’re older than me. I guess you’re in college, aren’t you? Therefore, I’m younger than you. I know that we just met, but I want to call you Hyung. SO~ can I?” Jino said as he smiled at Jonghun and used his aegyo. “A--ah.. Ne. You can,” answered Jonghyun, couldn’t resist the aegyo.  

“Uwaaa~ Thanks, Hyung~ so, can you wait here for a moment? I’ll bring you food,” Jino said as he threw another smile at Jonghyun. This boy must be like smiling. He always smiles, like he didn’t have any problems. Jonghyun just nodded to answer Jino’s question. “Okay then, just take a rest, hyung. Just consider it like your own home,” said Jino as he walked out the door, leaving Jonghyun to his own thoughts. 

Jonghyun felt something familiar about this boy. His cute smile, his chubby cheeks, and also his warm presence made him remembered something. He thought hard, searching through his memories whether he has met this boy or not. Then something clicked in his head. No he hasn’t met this boy but he was alike one of his best friend, his hyung. Yeah, this boy looks like Jinki hyung, but the younger version. He also had beautiful smile and warm presence, just like his hyung.

After thinking about it, he remembered anything else. ‘Damn! Jinki hyung and Key must be worried. I haven’t met or called or just sent message. They must be worried. But where’s my phone?’ thought Jonghyun to himself. He looked around the room and didn’t found anything that resembles his phone. ‘I guess, I’ll just wait and ask Jino later.’ Jonghyun leaned his back to the headboard and closed his eyes. Perhaps because of this event he could rest his mind and also his body. He could relax in front of someone he barely knew. Jonghyun let out a sigh and let his mind wandered to nothing particular.

After which seemed like 10 minutes Jonghyun heard someone called for him. “Hyung, hyung,” He opened his eyes and saw Jino in front of him. “Did you fall asleep again?”asked Jino. Ah, so he fell asleep. Jonghyun didn’t answer Jino’s question. “You must be really tired. Here eat this. You need strength. This will give you power.” Jonghyun took the spoon from the younger boy’s hand but the boy stopped it. “No, let me do this. I think you still don’t have enough energy to hold the bowl yet. So,let me help you, hyung,” said the boy. Jonghyun just let the boy did it. Beside he was right, Jonghyun didn’t have energy and he didn’t even have energy to argue.

Jino was feeding Jonghyun in an uncomfortable silence until Jonghyun decided to break it with a question. “So, do you live here alone?”asked Jonghyun. “Aniyo, I live with my hyung, but he’s at his friend’s house. He won’t come home until tomorrow, or maybe later, I guess. Our parents are at the countryside. There’s just the two of us here. Waeyo, hyung?” replied Jino. “Just asking.” “Then what about you? Whom do you live with?”asked Jino back as he gave a spoon full of porridge to Jonghyun. Jonghyun gulped it before answered. “Ah, I live alone. But your question reminds me of my friends which is reminds me that I haven’t called them. They must be worried. Do you know where my phone is?” “Ah, ye. I kept it. Wait.” Jino stood up and put the bowl on the table beside the bed. He went to a drawer in beside his wardrobe and opened it.

He handed the phone to Jonghyun. “Here you are. But I think the battery’s dead and I don’t have a charger that goes with your phone. Sorry, hyung,” said the boy then he sat up beside Jonghyun again. “Or if you want you could use my phone,” offered the boy. “Thanks, that’s okay. I don’t memorize their numbers. I guess, it can wait, “answered Jonghyun with a small smile. The truth is he remembered Jinki and Key‘s numbers. But he didn’t want to deal with their worries and phone call yet. He needed to calm down himself first.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun ate up all the porridge.  Now he could feel that he had more energy. “Now, that you already enough energy, wanna take a bath, hyung? Sorry that I didn’t change your clothes hyung. I just couldn’t do it,” said Jino, he was blushing. “I’ll lend you my clothes or my hyung’s. We’ll see which fit you and you can stay here for another day, hyung.” “Ne, Komawo.” After a long warm bath, he could feel that his body relaxed. He thought beside his body his mind also got relaxed. Even though he was at a stranger’s house, at least he could calm down his heart and his mind. In the end, Jonghyun ended up wear Jino’s brother’s clothes and stayed there for another day, without him realizing that someone out there really worried for him.

~

Someone out there was searching for Jonghyun. Someone out there really worried. Someone out there really care for Jonghyun.

“Key, have you seen Jonghyun?”said that someone to the phone. “No,hyung. I haven’t seen him today. In fact I haven’t seen him since yesterday, I think. It’s a little bit odd because I always met him every day, the same goes to you, right? Did something happen?”said the one from the other line. “Yes, I also didn’t see him in his college and there’s no one at his apartment. His friend from college said that he didn’t come to class today. I don’t know, I hope nothing bad happened to him. I’m really worried,” replied the caller. “Aiiish~ That namja!”sighed Key. “Don’t worry hyung, I’ll also try to find him. Maybe he just wants to take a day off. You know him, he sometimes like to do something spontaneous. Like that one time when he just went all the way to Busan just because he felt like he wanted to go there. Perhaps he will back tomorrow. You just calm down and rest. I’ll call you if I find any information,” continued Key.

He knew that Key also worried but instead Key comforted him. But that comforts words didn’t work. He still worried. “Thanks Key-ah,”said him to the phone. “Ne. See you later, Jinki hyung.” “Ne.”

Someone out there was trying hard to know about Jonghyun whereabouts, to check his condition, just to make sure that he was okay, safe and unharmed. Someone out there called all his friends just to know information about him. Someone out there was really going crazy because of Jonghyun. And that someone is Jinki.

“Jonghyun-ah... Eodisseo?” asked Jinki to no one particular as he clutched on his phone and looked ahead. His eyes full of worries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My chapter got deleted when the site broke down so I uploaded it again T.T

sorry for the lame update..

Love you guys~