Sing My Heart Out

It's Easy.... For You

It’s been 16 days since the broke up when Key barged to Jonghyun’s apartment. Yeah, Key, he came back from his vacation 4 days after the broke up. He barged to Jonghyun apartment with the spare key he had. “Yah, Jonghyun let’s go to noraebang and shopping”said Key. Jonghyun who was lying on the sofa ignored Key, he still focused on tv. “Yah! Jjong, look at me when I talk with you!” Jonghyun reluctantly sat up and looked at Key. Jonghyun saw Jinki who was behind Key and just kept quiet.

“What?”asked Jonghyun. “I said let’s go to noraebang and after that let’s shopping.” replied Key. “Don’t feel like going anywhere and don’t want to.”answered Jonghyun lazily. “Yah, Jjong what’s wrong with you these past days? You seemed gloomy and rarely going anywhere to have fun. So, now let’s have fun. Jinki hyung also here, so we’ll help you relax a little bit. What’s your problem? Just tell us and don’t you dare to refuse my invitation. I insist.”said Key.

Jonghyun took a glance at Jinki then he let out a sigh. Jonghyun didn’t tell Key about the broke up yet. “Nothing Key, nothing. I just a little bit tired. Nothing else.” Key seemed didn’t buy it, but he just ask Jonghyun to change his clothes then he went to the kitchen to make a glass of tea. Jonghyun looked at up Jinki and said “Hyung, he doesn’t know right? You didn’t tell him right?” Jinki just shook his head and gave Jonghyun little smile. “Thanks Hyung,”said Jonghyun as he stood up and went to his room.

~

Inside the Karaoke room Jonghyun just kept quiet and just leaned on the sofa. He don’t feel like singing. He just gave little smile to Key when Key danced to girl band’s song. He knew that Key want to cheer him eventhough he didn’t know the reason why Jonghyun feel down.

After half an hour Key felt tired. It just him or Jinki who sing. It was useless because the first reason they’re here is to make Jonghyun happy. “Jjong, why don’t you sing a song for us? You always like to sing so why are you not singing any songs now?”asked Key as he sat beside Jonghyun.

“I just don’t want to sing Key. I’m not in the feeling to sing. Just that.”answered Jonghyun. “Yah, we’re already here, so sing one or two songs, it won’t hurt just to sing a song. We’re here to sing Jjong not to just sit and laze around, you can do it in your house. We brought you here to SING. So I insist you to sing. Don’t you dare to say No.”insisted Key.

“Alright Key. Whatever. Just give me random song or whatever song do you want to hear.”said Jonghyun as he threw his hands to air, feeling defeated. “Okay, the first song is K. Will’s ‘My Heart is Beating For You’,”said Key. Jonghyun frowned, his expression changed to more sad. Why must be this song out of all the songs? This song will just reminds him of Minho. This song can be called their couple song. For Jonghyun this song held many memories. Sometime Jonghyun sang this song at night when he and Minho cuddle on the couch or he sang it as lullaby to Minho.

Key gave Jonghyun the mic. When the song began he remained silent. The virst verse passed without Jonghyun sing it. “Yah, Jonghyun-hyung! Sing! What are you doing? Sing.” Key’s voice woke Jonhyun from his reverie. “A--ah.. Right. I must sing,”said Jonghyun. Key rolled his eyes. Jonghyun sang from the end of the second verse.

That I want to treat you with my best, those words

 

I love you, I love you, I love you

Because saying just once or twice isn’t enough

I can’t save it, I can’t hide it

I’m confessing my true heart

 

Only you only you are everything to me

Even when I look at you, even when I hold you, they’re too much I can’t handle

Every time I speak them out, my heart flutters again

Those words that have never been easy, “I love you”

Jonghyun tried his best to sing without think about Minho. He tried to only focus about the song. He took a deep breath.

 

Words that make you smile even when you’re crying

Words that also make you cry when you’re smiling

A far away day in the future

Those words I want to whisper to your ears before closing my eyes

 

Jonghyun closed his eyes. He remembered the lyrics. So, he just sing his heart out.

 

I love you, I love you, I love you

Because saying just once or twice isn’t enough

I can’t save it in, I can’t hide it

I’m confessing my true heart

 

Only you only you are everything to me

Even though I’m looking at you, even though I’m holding you, they’re too much for me

Every time I say them out, my heart flutters again

Those words that have never been easy, “I love you”

 

You’re coming close ‘You’re getting away from me, far, far away’

You’re looking at me ‘You’re looking at someone else now’

My heart is racing

Seeing you every day, still isn’t it a miracle? ‘Yeah, But now I can’t see you everyday’

Isn’t it a consistent dre~~

Jonghyun’s voice cracked. He couldn’t stop thinking about Minho. He stopped singing. He looked at Key. “Can you change the song?”he said softly. He tried to holding back the tears. “Why? Because you couldn’t reach that high note and your voice cracked?”asked Key as he rolled his eyes. “No, Key. Just change it.” Key stopped the song and search for another song for Jonghyun to sing. Key missed the sad and pained expression on Jonghyun’s face and the sad tone Jonghyun used, but Jinki didn’t miss it. He observed Jonghyun from the time they arrived at the Noraebang until Jonghyun’s coice cracked. He saw when Jonghyun frowned, when his expression change, when he looked distracted by his thoughts and because of that his voice cracked. Jinki saw all of that.

“How about this song? Brian’s ‘It’s Over Now’. I think it’s a good song and I know you can sing it. How about the English version? They also have the English version here.” Jonghyun smiled sadly. What’s wrong with Key’s choice of songs today? Jonghyun think this song really resemble his situation. Jonghyun decided to not care. He decided to just sing his heart out. “Up to you, Key.” He faked a smile at Key. Key looked at him for a while. He knew Jonghyun faked a smile. He decided to shrugged it off. If Jonghyun doesn’t want to tell him, just let him be. There will another time for that. Key returned Jonghyun smile and after that he played the song.

Feeling so empty without you beside me

What could have happened, for you to just leave me

I don't know if I can make it, I'm sorry

I'm trying hard to move on, on my own

 

Since you've been gone, I just can't go on

There's gotta be some way we can work this out

I'm barely holding on, wondering what went wrong

Was it me or was this just a game

 

Everything is over now

Can't we try and make it work somehow

I never meant to let you go

Oh girl I need to know

We both know right here is where you belong

Can't believe you've gone away

I can't make it one more day all by myself

What am I supposed to do

I can't get over you

This pain is break~ ing me down... Cause it's over now

 

Just tell me why, why you said goodbye

I'm so confused, don't know what else I might try

I'm barely holding on, wondering what went wrong

Was it me or was this just a game

Jonghyun really sang his heart out. He sang with all his heart. He tried to holding back his tears. Jinki and Key just looked at Jonghyun. They absorbed by Jonghyun’s voice. They can felt the emotion. The sadness, hopeless, lonely, miserable feeling. Jinki looked with sad gaze at Jonghyun.

Everything is over now

Can't we try and make it work somehow

I never meant to let you go

Oh girl I need to know

We both know right here is where you belong

Can't believe you've gone away

I can't make it one more day all by myself

What am I supposed to do

I can't get over you

This pain is break~ ing me down... Cause it's over now

 

Just can't believe that this is true

Still hoping you'll comeback again

All I want, all I need is you here

But I let you go away~

 

Everything is over now

Can't we try and make it work somehow

I never meant to let you go

Oh girl I need to know

We both know right here is where you belong

Can't believe you've gone away

I can't make it one more day all by myself

What am I supposed to do

I can't get over you

This pain is break~ ing me down... Girl it's over now

The song ended. Jonghyun looked at his friends. He let out big sigh. “I need to go to the toilet” Without waiting for his friends’ answer he just went out of the room. Key looked at Jinki, feeling confused. “Maybe he embarrassed or maybe he want to pee and really can’t hold it.”said Jinki tried to give explanation. But depth inside his heart, Jinki knew what was wrong. “I’ll go to toilet too. I also want to check his condition. Just stay here Key-ah and sing or do anything else.”said Jinki as he stood up and walked out the door.

“Huh, why am I left alone? What’s the fun singing alone in karaoke room?”grumbled Key. But he grabbed the mic and sang 2PM’s Heartbeat.

~

Jonghyun looked at the mirror. His tears fell down. ‘Babo! Why did I remember him? Forget him!’ He turned the faucet and splashed water to his face. ‘Forget him, You must forget him’ He looked at the mirror again and saw Jinki from the mirror. They locked eyes. Jinki eyes looked sad. Jonghyun just smiled softly. “What’s wrong hyung?”asked Jonghyun. Jinki just shook his head and walked over to Jonghyun. Jonghyun turned and looked confused at Jinki.

Jinki smiled and wiped off the water from Jonghyun’s face. He wiped it off like it was tears. Jonghyun frowned. “Sshsh... It’s okay,” Jinki caressed Jonghyun’s cheek. Jonghyun remained silent for a while but he leaned to the touch. “Thanks hyung,”said Jonghyun softly.

“Let’s go back to the room or Key’ll be angry at us.” Jinki said with a playful smile. “Haha That’s right.” They went back to the karaoke room where Key waited for them. He looked annoyed. “What took you so long?”asked Key. “Sorry Key-ah. I j-“ “Whatever. Let’s go shopping. I get bored here.”said Key. He cut off Jonghyun’s words. Key walked out the door. Jinki and Jonghyun just looked at each other. They let out a sigh and followed Key.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yeay! An update! is this a fail chapter?

ugh. I don't know. Please comment.

in this chapter Key doesn't know about the broke up but he will know soon

see ya later~