So Sick

It's Easy.... For You

After feeling a little bit calm down, Jonghyun decided to go home. He was drenched and feeling cold after he was back into his sense. He didn’t want to get sick again. So, he put his hands into his jeans’ pockets; hope to warm himself a little bit. He walked with his head hung low, didn’t want to meet anyone eyes. But because of that behavior, he bumped to someone. And to his luck, he met to his beloved hyung again.

“J-jjong?” “J-ji-jinki hyung..?” They said to each other. “Hey, what are you do- JJONG! You are drenched! What happened?”Jinki looked worried. “Ahh.. nothing hyung, I just forgot my umbrella and it started to rain. I didn’t get time to shelter. So here I am, drenched.” Jonghyun lied to his hyung, not all of that were lies. In fact, he told the truth, he really forgot his umbrella. How can he remember to bring his umbrella when what he just wanted to do was just go far away from everything? He just stormed out from his apartment, so of course he didn’t bring an umbrella. He didn’t get time to shelter because after all he was on the riverbank, where there’s nothing but trees to be a shelter. Of course he wasn’t telling Jinki words full of lies. He just gave him a half-truth answer. He didn’t give the detail. It just he to know what exactly happened, Jinki didn’t have to know, not only Jinki but also everyone. Just him and he alone.

Jonghyun gave Jinki a little smile. “Jjong, hurry up we must take you home. You have to get warm up. You want to go to mine or yours?”said Jinki concerned. “Don’t worry hyung. I’m okay. I can go home alone. I’m not a child,hyung,” Jonghyun gave him a soft smile. “But you-“ “Hyung.” Jonghyun cut off Jinki words with a firm tone. “Okay, fine. That’s up to you.” said Jinki. “Thanks hyung, so bye. See you later.” Said Jonghyun. He walked away from his hyung, because if he stayed there a little bit longer, his hyung would insist to take him home. Jinki watched onto Jonghyun’s back, watched him walked throught the rain, watched him with concern, until he couldn’t see him again, until Jonghyun was disappeared with the dark of the night.

Actually a part of Jonghyun didn’t want to leave his hyung there. He needed a company but another part of him wanted to be alone. He needed a friend but he also wanted to be alone in his apartment-his castle. He also didn’t want to bother his hyung. Like what he said before, just him and only him to feel what he felt. Once again he walked to the dark of the nights with mixed feelings, but now he had his direction: to his apartment.

~

Jinki still stayed at the same spot where Jonghyun left him for about 5 minutes. He just looked at the way Jonghyun went away. He looked like he was in deep thought. He was worry about Jonghyun. He knew there’s something wrong with Jonghyun.

“Aah, I should have force him to let me take him home. I’m really worried,” he said to himself as he ruffled his hair in frustration. He sighed and looked once again to that direction. With another sigh he turned around, ready to go home. But just like a clumsy person Jinki is, his shoulder got bumped with someone else’s as he turned around. He almost fell down if it wasn’t for that person he got bumped him helped him balanced him.

“Aaah.. thank you,” Jinki said as he looked up to that person. “Ne, You’re wel- Jinki hyung! So, I was right. You’re not going home yet,” said that person. “ahh.. it’s you again Key-ah..” mumbled Jinki softly. It turned out the person he bumped with was Key. “H-h-hai Key-ah.. What are you doing here?”said Jinki. “I’m here to check whether you were already went home or not. And it looks like you weren’t. Why? What happened? You said you’re going to home,” Key said with an annoyed tone as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. “Eh... eh... mmm... em. I-I was about to, Key... Thank you for caring,” said Jinki, feeling guilty. “What happened hyung?” asked Key again. “Emm... nothing. Let’s go home. Kaja~” said Jinki with a smile.

They walked in silence for a while, an uncomfortable silence. Jinki decided to break it with a question. “So... Key-ah, have you met Jonghyun today?” “Mm.. Ne, hyung. I’ve met him this afternoon. Wae?”Key asked back. “Did he look like there was something wrong with him?”Jinki asked another question. “Mmmm...” Key thought for a second. “Nope. He looks fine to me.Wae hyung? You met him?” replied Key. Jinki just smiled softly at Key. Jinki looked around. “So, we’re gonna part away here. Bye Key. Take care.”said Jinki. “Bye hyung.” They parted ways to their own apartment.

That night Jinki, Jonghyun, and also Key sleep with many thoughts running in their mind.

~

The morning came. Jonghyun woke with difficulty. He didn’t get enough sleep and now he could feel his body burning. It was so difficult just to move his hands. They were so heavy for him. He brought his hand to his forehead. “Aah~” he moaned in pain. It seemed that he got a fever. He tried to stand up with all his strength. He looked for some medicine. He used table and chairs to help him to stand. After he got it he gulped it with water.

He looked to his clock. It’s 8.15. He got class at 12.30. He could get more sleep and then go to his college. He must go because if his hyung and friends now that he was sick, they would be worry and pampered him. He didn’t want it.

“I’ve got some medicine and now some sleep would do.” He said to himself. He walked to his bed again with same difficulty as before. He set up his alarm and went to sleep, a dreamless one.

~

His alarm went off.  He woke up with a slightly better feeling. He still felt dizzy and hot. But he could endure it. He prepared himself and went to his college.

He got into his class and sat at the back of the room. He put his head on the table and dozed off. He drove away to sleep. He slept through the lesson. He didn’t even realize that the lesson has already started. When the lesson ended, he hasn’t waked up yet.

But thankfully, one of his friends saw him, and realized that he was sleeping and sweating so much. His friend walked up to him and shook him from his sleep. “Jonghyun.. Jonghyun...” Jonghyun opened his eyes slowly. He straightened his back and rubbed his eyes. “What’s wrong, Junho?” said Jonghyun sleepily. “The class has ended. You should go home and you’re sweating so much. Are you sick?”asked Junho. “Ah... Thank you.. ne, I got a fever. But it’s okay. Don’t worry.” Said Jonghyun. “Really? Are you really okay? Do you want me to send you home?”asked Junho concerned. “No, thanks. I’m really fine. So, bye,” Jonghyun said as he stood up and left the class. “Bye,” said Junho.

Jonghyun fastened his pace. He didn’t want to meet anyone right now, especially someone who knew about his problem and the one who caused it. After all, Taemin went to the same college as him. Fortunately, since the day he broke up with Minho, he hasn’t met Taemin yet. And he didn’t want to meet him today.

He slowed his pace after he was far enough from his college. Now, he didn’t know where to go. He knew he was sick but he didn’t want to go home. He didn’t want to come home just to see another note or gift. Now he was getting sick of it. He didn’t want to call his friends. He didn’t want to meet Key or Jinki. So he decided to walk around. He avoided places where he could meet them by accidence.

In the end he decided to visit one of his hyung, Leeteuk hyung. He wanted to check his condition. He hasn’t met him after he was discharged from hospital. Jonghyun walked to the other side of the town. Even though he felt really dizzy and didn’t have any energy, he had made up his mind. So he didn’t want to back up from his decision.

Jonghyun didn’t realize that he was really burning right now. He got a high fever. He didn’t realize that he was too sick to get out from his bed. He didn’t realize that his body was really weak right now. He didn’t realize it until his vision got blurred. He felt that all of his energy got drained. He saw the world rotated and then it went black. He passed out in the middle of quiet road.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Long time no see~

so here's the update~

I got new subscriber~ Thanks guys :D

hope you enjoy my story~ And please leave comments below hehehe

Anyway guys I have a question for you. I was writing this chapter when I got a new idea. I want to add a new character. Would you agree to it? And that character perhaps would have a crush on Jonghyun. *sorry Jinki, it's to make the story more complicated* So what do you think about that, guys?

Here the comments reply:

@miasiapeach14: no, It wasn't Minho. That day Jonghyun got two gifts, one from his secret admirer and one from Minho. Did I make you confuse?

@thedarknight: thanks for reading.. hehe I'm sorry that it was too short >_<

@girlsofsorrow: thanks for reading~ :D hehe yeah, Minho really bad here.. *Sorry Minho*

@fickleheartedme: Mmmm... let me see... I don't know, maybe I could do it or maybe not hahahaha... Actually Jongho also one of my OTPs. anyway thanks for reading

@91yuKey: thank you dear~ :D