An End of Searching?

It's Easy.... For You

 

It had been an hour since Jonghyun broke down in front of Leeteuk and now Jonghyun was trying to calm himself. He took a sip from his cup. His throat felt dry after crying and sobbing and telling the whole story to Leeteuk. He cleared his throat. “Are you okay, Jjong?”asked Leeteuk concerned. Jonghyun smiled softly and answered with a hoarse voice, “Yeah, I’m fine.” Then both of them fell to a silence, not a comfortable one or awkward one but just silence with both of them busy with their own thoughts.

Then after a few minutes Leeteuk groaned, breaking the silence. “Aishh that brat, I’ll teach him a lesson or two,” muttered Leeteuk angrily as he clenched his fists. Jonghyun looked at Leeteuk feeling confused.  “What’s the mat-?” “I’ll talk to Minho. I’ll go to him now and teach him a lesson or two! How dare he do someting like that!” Leeteuk said furiously as he stood up. Just before he walked to the door, Jonghyun reached out his hand to grab Leeteuk’s hand.

“Hyung, don’t,” said Jonghyun sternly. “But Jonghyun. He can’t just did something like that and someone must knock some sense to his head, and perhaps that someone is me,”replied Leeteuk furiously. Jonghyun just gave a stern stare to his hyung, forcing his hyung to calm down. “Okay, fine,” said Leeteuk giving up, “but it’s just unfair”, mumbled him again. Hearing that Jonghyun let a soft smile painted on his face. He felt grateful that at least his hyung still care about him. Yeah, Leeteuk always care and will always care about Jonghyun. Just like how Jonghyun helped him when he was hospitalized, he would also help Jonghyun in everything he needed help with.

“So, Jjong, erm.. do you still love him?” asked Leeteuk softly. Jonghyun averted his gaze from Leeteuk, and thinking in silent for a moment. Leeteuk observed his expression and gave out a sigh. “You still do, don’t you?” “I guess so,”replied Jonghyun with a bittersweet smile.

~

“Taemin,” said Jinki. “Errmm... hello hyung?” said Taemin uncertain. Jinki just gave a simple nod and ‘hi’. “So how are you hyung? Long time no see, hyung. You seem a little bit distressed,”said Taemin. “Ah, nothing, Tae. I’m fine. But if you want to catch up with me, I’m busy right now. I have something else to do. So please excuse me,” replied Jinki. Just like Jonghyun, Jinki couldn’t hate Taemin because after all they were like brothers. He missed Taemin but now wasn’t the right time to do that. Jonghyun was his priority.

Just when Jinki turned and started to walk away, he heard Taemin’s voice again. “Is it Jonghyun hyung?” Taemin’s question stopped Jinki, but he didn’t turned to Taemin. “What happened to him hyung?” Jinki let out a sigh. He was thinking of telling a lie, but after hearing Taemin’s next words he decided against it. “Sorry hyung, but I overheard you before,” said Taemin again.

“He’s disappeared,” replied Jinki shortly. “What do you mean by that hyung?”asked Taemin. “He’s not in his home, or university or wherever he might be. The last time I had seen him was like three nights ago when it was raining heavily. He didn’t bring umbrella and drenched in the rain. And just now, I heard from his friend the next day he was sick and had a fever. But he also didn’t know where Jonghyun is,” explained Jinki, now he looked really frustated.

After hearing Jinki explanation, Taemin got worried. Yeah, he still cared for his hyung. After all Jonghyun was his favorite hyung. Even though he did something really awful to Jonghyun, he still cared about Jonghyun and Taemin knew Jonghyun couldn’t hate him. Now, Taemin felt guilty.

            “Hyung, please let me help searching for Jonghyun hyung,”asked Taemin, making Jinki turned to him. Jinki studied Taemin for awhile and he could see worry, guilt, and determination on his face. Jinki let out a sigh. “Are you sure?”asked Jinki. Taemin nodded his head and looked really serious. “Okay then, but you can’t tell Minho about this, aratchi?”said Jinki. “Ne hyung,” replied Taemin with a nod.

            “So, do you have any place on your mind, that Jonghyun might be?” asked Jinki to Taemin. “hmm...” Taemin thought for a while, “Have you checked Han River or the park hyung? Or perhaps his friends’ house?” “I had, but not thoroughly. Perhaps we should go there again. And I only know a few of Jonghyun’s friend. If you know more please tell me,”replied Jinki.

            “Okay then shall we go now? We shouldn’t waste so much time here.” Jinki said as he then walked away with Taemin followed him right behind him. Jinki quickened his pace, didn’t want to waste more time. He really lost his patience and needed to find Jonghyun fast. He couldn’t help to think that something bad had happened or would happen to Jonghyun. So he needed to make sure that his precious Jonghyun was safe somewhere.

            Just when he began to drift away to his thoughts and worries about Jonghyun, he felt  his phone vibrated on his pocket. He set it on silent and vibrate only because he didn’t want any interuption when he was searching for Jonghyun or more precisely when he was talking to someone in search for information of Jonghyun’s whereabouts. Jinki reached out to his pocke and pulled out his phone, without looking at the caller’s ID -because he really didn’t waste any time- he answered the phone as he was still walking with Taemin.

            “Yeoboseyo?” He answered the phone and waiting for the person on the other line to reply. But what he didn’t expect was he would hear the voice he missed so much. “Yeoboseyo hyung. It’s me,” replied the caller. That voice immediately stopped Jinki and  made him freeze on place,Taemin who was right behind him almost collided with him.

            Oh, how he really missed that voice. The voice of his precious dongsaeng who he has been looking for days. It’s looked like he didn’t have to look anymore. “It’s you...”whispered Jinki to the phone. His searching has come to an end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again~ It's me ^^ and again long time no see, sorry for the long wait...

I hope you like the chapter and thanks for reading my story :)