Meeting You

It's Easy.... For You

Jonghyun became comfortable with Jino and his house. A day became two. He still needed to recover himself and gain more energy. He felt that the new surrounding made him feel better. He could relax there. Because no one knew him. He didn’t care about what the other thinks about him. Because Jonghyun just met Jino for a day, so he didn’t know any single thing about Jonghyun. He didn’t feel any pressure to be something that he wasn’t, to show feeling he didn’t feel, to smile even when he wanted to cry. He didn’t need to do any of that. Because here, at Jino’s house, he wanted to forget about all his problems and maybe start over. But deep inside, Jonghyun knew, he wasn’t ready to start over.

The second day Jonghyun had stayed at Jino’s house, Jino’s brother came home. Jonghyun was watching tv and Jino wasn’t home yet when someone opened the door. The person came inside and found a stranger on his sofa, watching tv, of course he was shocked. “Yah! Who are you? What are you doing in my house?”shouted him to Jonghyun. Jonghyun stood up abruptly and turned around and saw a tall boy with short black and slightly curly hair. “Ahh... A--annyonghaseyo. Cho nun Kim Jonghyun imnida,” said Jonghyun as he bowed 90 degree. “What are you doing in my house? How did you get in?” The taller one glared at the intruder. “Ah.. I.. I ju-“ Jonghyun’s words was cut off by a voice. Jino was home.

“I’m home~ Jjong hyung, why the door was ope-“ Jino took off his shoes and walked inside, he stopped his sentence when he saw that Jonghyun wasn’t alone and the atmosphere was a little bit tense. Jino straightened his body and smiled. “Ah, hyung. Wasso? Welcome home~ So you’ve met Jonghyun hyung, eouh?” said Jino, breaking the awkward and tense atmosphere. “Jino-ah, you know him?” asked Jino’s hyung. “Ne, he’s my guest hyung. Wae?” Jino walked to his hyung and Jonghyun. “You never tell me that you have friend coming over. It’s been a long time since you have one. You had better tell me next time.” The oldest said to Jino. “ah and I’m sorry that I had shouted at you, Jonghyun-ssi. I was just a little bit shocked to find a stranger in my house.” He slightly bowed his head to Jonghyun. “Ah, G-gw-gwenchanayo. If I were you I would get shock too.” Jonghyun also bowed his head. Now the atmosphere got awkward again.

“Okay, now I’ll introduce you to each other properly,” said Jino happily. Both Jonghyun and Jino’s brother just smiled softly. “Hyung, this is Jonghyun hyung,” said Jino to his brother. “Annyonghaseyo. Kim Jonghyun imnida.” Jonghyun bowed his head slightly. “Jonghyun, hyung. This is my big brother,” Jino said to Jonghyun. “Annyonghaseyo, Jonghyun-ssi. Cho nun Cho Kyuhyun imnida,” Jino’s brother, Kyuhyun, greeted Jonghyun. “Now, let’s take a seat,” said Jino, then the three of them sat on the sofa with Kyuhyun sat beside his brother and Jonghyun sat across them.

 “How long have you been here? My brother isn’t a nice host, huh? He left you alone here.” “Aah, hyung,” Jino looked at his hyung  “Aniyo, he’s really nice to me, Kyuhyun-ssi. I’ve been here for.. eh for...” Jonghyun looked at Jino because he didn’t know how long he was there. “Today is the fourth day he is here.” Jino answered for Jonghyun. Jonghyun who heard that also got shocked. ‘I’m already here for a long time. I should go home soon.’

“So, you stayed here over nights? Waw, Jino, you didn’t tell me that. Why did you not tell me any single information about this while I was away? Did you take advantage of this? Did you think the time when I wasn’t home, is the perfect chance to do whatever you want? I don’t forbid you to bring your friend home or whether you want to have sleepover, but please inform me.” Kyuhyun glared at Jino as he scolded him. “It’s because I’m afraid that you would scold me because I brought a stranger home.” Jino tried to explain. “But at least tell me, I won’t get mad at you because you brought a stran - wait a stranger? What do you mean by that?” Kyuhyun looked at Jino, demanded an explanation. “Oops,”mumbled Jino as he closed his mouth with his hands.

Jino got nervous, he was scared that his brother would be mad at him but he was most afraid that his brother would throw out Jonghyun from their house. Jonghyun became nervous too, he felt like he brought trouble to Jino. He felt uncomfortable.

Jino fidgeted on his seat and Kyuhyun watched him like an eagle watch its’ prey. “Emm.. umm.. actually..” “Yes, my dongsaeng? Actually what?” “Mmm... actually...” Jino got intimidated by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun crossed his hands in front of his chest and stared at his dongsaeng. “Actually Jonghyun was a stranger. I found him passed out on the pavement.” Jino told the truth. “What? You said he’s your friend. So you’re lying to me, huh? How can you bring a stranger to our house? He can be a murderer, a robber, a , or whatever. You should be more careful.”

Jonghyun frowned. How can they talk about him as if he wasn’t there? He was there and listening to their conversation. “hyung! Listen! I said he was a stranger not is, but WAS. Now, he’s my friend. Right, Jonghyun hyung?” Jino looked at Jonghyun, searching for support. “Eh? N-n-ne, we become friend, we are friends now,” Jonghyun nodded in approval. “Look, I didn’t lie, hyung. Jonghyun hyung is nice. He likes another big brother for me and he was very sick when I brought him, he had a high fever.” Jino tried to reason out and calmed his hyung down.

Kyuhyun stayed still for a moment and thought for a moment. “Okay, because I can see that he is a nice person. I let you out this moment. But this is the last time. There’s no next time. You shouldn’t let a stranger in. Arraso?” Finally, Kyuhyun gave in to his dongsaeng. “Arasso~ Hyung, komawoyo. I love you~” Jino smiled widely and hugged his hyung.  Kyuhyun patted his dongsaeng’s head with love. But their hyung-dongsaeng’s moment was disturbed by their bell.

“I’ll get that,” Jino said as he stood up. “Thank you, “replied Kyuhyun then he looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyun gulped and got nervous. Kyuhyun observed Jonghyun for a while then he smiled at him. “Don’t worry, I accept you. You look like a nice person. Don’t be afraid of me even though I can be evil sometime,”Kyuhyun said as at the end of his words his smile turned to a grin. “Aahh, kamsahamnida,Kyuhyun-ssi” :”Just call me, hyung. You can call me, hyung, too. So what are your hobbies?” Kyuhyun said, started a conversation. “I like music. I like to sing,” Jonghyun smiled softly at his own words. Yeah, music’s his best friend.

“Waw, me too! We should s-“ Kyuhyun sentence got cut off once again, but this time not by Jino’s voice. “Yah, Kyuhyun-ah!” Both Kyuhyun and Jonghyun turned to the voice. Jonghyun got shocked to see the person. “You forgot your phone and your charger at my house. You should be careful ne-“ The newcomer looked at Kyuhyun and then realized that there was someone else there.

“Yah, hyung. I know, I know. I just kinda in hurry so I forgot to bring them. Thank you hyung,” Kyuhyun said to the newcomer who turned out the oldest one there. The newcomer suddenly be quiet and didn’t reply Kyuhyun, instead he looked at someone beside Kyuhyun.

“hyung?” Kyuhyun who realized that his hyung didn’t listen to him, called him. The oldest still didn’t pay attention to Kyuhyun, he still focused on one person. Kyuhyun followed his hyung’s gaze. “Ah! Sorry I forget to introduce you to each other. Hyung, This is-,” “Jonghyun? Is that you?”asked that person. “Yeah, This is Jonghyun. He is m-- wait! Do you know him?” Kyuhyun looked taken aback. The oldest still didn’t reply him.

“Jonghyun-ah,” said that person once again as he walked toward Jonghyun and hugged him. “Hyung...”mumbled Jonghyun softly as he replied the hug.

~

Here he was again, in front of the door of his beloved’s apartment, being all worried and scared because he hadn’t met his beloved yet. It was the third day since he began the searching and the fourth day since the last time he had met him. His searching was in vain. He didn’t found any clue.

He decided to check his apartment again, he hoped that he already back home. But again, he got disappointed. The apartment was locked and empty. No one there. “Really Jjong, where are you?”whispered him as he clenched his fist. He felt frustrated and didn’t know what to do.

Just when he was about to turn back, his phone rang. He pulled out his phone and answered it. “Ah, ne Key-ah. Do you find something?”asked him, his voice full of hope. “Ne,ne I understand. No, I also haven’t find him yet.” His hope got crushed again. He frowned. “No, don’t call police yet. Yeah, I know, I know. Just one more day then we’ll call police,” he said to the phone. “Okay, thanks Key. Take care,” said him before hang up the phone.

Now even the almighty diva got worried. They were almost desperate. They didn’t know where to find him anymore. But they weren’t going to give up. “Jonghyun, where are you? Please be save,”he whispered once again. He cast a last look to his beloved’s apartment before went away to his next stop, still searching for his beloved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

again sorry for the long wait >_< There always something happened to prevent me from write or update. I got an extra work from school then when it ended there were many test and then my computer broke T.T

But here is the update, I hope it'll long enough and all of you will enjoy it.

Thank you for keep reading and subscribing.

Love you guys <3 Don't forget to leave a comment ^^