Broken Heart

It's Easy.... For You

“Hyung, Sorry.. I don’t love you anymore like I did yesterday”

Jonghyun just remained silent. He saw this was coming. He just didn’t want to believe it. This day was supposed to be his best day. Minho asked him for a date. Minho acted sweetly to him and he made Jonghyun smiled all day. For the closing, Minho took Jonghyun to this park. The park which filled with memories, memories of Jonghyun and Minho. Jonghyun thought that this day was a wonderful day. But it turns out that this was their ‘goodbye date’ or last date. It was the last time Minho acted sweetly to Jonghyun. Yeah, Minho is a mean person. He acted sweetly to Jonghyun before he broke up with him.

            “Do… do you l-love T-tae-taemin now?” asked Jonghyun a bit stuttered. Minho was taken aback by Jonghyun’s question. “Yeah… So you know it, hyung, then I don’t need to explain to you, hyung. I know that since 4 months ago we were really busy with our business, you had ti do extra job and also attended your college. So we were rarely spend our time together. Those times I was with Taemin.” Said Minho coldly.

            “Am I really a bad person? We can work it Minho. Please.. Jebal…”pleaded Jonghyun. “Mianhae hyung, but my feelings already changed. My heart now belongs to Taemin. I wasn’t yours anymore. So just move on hyung, just forget me. We can’t work it.” Replied Minho.

            “But…” “Enough hyung. I won’t change my mind. Now please excuse me, I have another appointment,” said Minho as he glanced at his wristwatch and turned back. “Is it has anything to do with Taemin?”asked Jonghyun. Minho looked a bit hesitate to answer but he answer it “Yeah~” Then he walked away, he left Jonghyun alone in the park, in the dark of night.

            “Minho… jebal… kajima…”whispered Jonghyun into the dark. “This place is the same place when we started everything as ‘us’. Our first date also here. This park is filled with many memories. Ironically, this park is also a place where it all ends.” Jonghyun couldn’t hold his feelings. Tears streaming down his cheeks.

Minho left him for Taemin. Jonghyun considers Taemin as his lovely dongsaeng. Yeah, Jonghyun know Taemin. Actually it was Jonghyun who introduced Taemin to Minho.

“What should I do now?” asked Jonghyun to no one in particular as he fell to his knees. Now he was sitting all alone in the dark of night.

Jonghyun reached into his pocket. He pulled his handphone. He wanted to call Key, his best friend. But Jonghyun remember what Key told him this afternoon.

“Jjong, I’ll go to my hometown or maybe other places. I still don’t know. I just want to take a break from city life. Please don’t call me if there is no urgent. I don’t want to hear your whine. Hahaha. Take care, Jjong.”

Jonghyun didn’t want to disturb Key’s holiday. Key rarely goes on vacation. Sometimes he just a workaholic or spend his time by shopping. If he really need a vacation it must be something that bothered him. And Jonghyun know that Key need time to be alone. So he didn’t want to make his bestfriend worry about him when Key also has his own problem.

Jonghyun just stayed in that park for fifteen minutes. He tried to muffl his cries but sometimes his sobs could be heart in the quietness of night. After his sobs ceased, he decided to go to his apartment and sleep, stay in the safeness of his bad room. Maybe this all just a nightmare and maybe he’ll wake tomorrow and everything will back to normal. But he knew this wasn’t a dream. Once again, he just didn’t want to believe the reality.

Jonghyun kept walking with his head bowed down. His eyes were red. He sped up his pace. He didn’t see his way, so he bumped to someone accidentally. He fell to the ground when the person who he bumped him almost lost his balance but fortunately he could manage it as that person grab to the rail near him. 

“Sorry,”mumbled Jonghyun without looked at that person as he stood up. “No, it was me who had to say sorry. I was texting with my friend so I didn’t look my way,” said that person. That man’s voice felt familiar to Jonghyun. But Jonghyun didn’t want to care at that time. He didn’t replied him and made his way toward his apartment.

“Hey, I said I’m sorry. Where is your manner?” said that man a bit irritated. Jonghyun ignored it. That man grabbed Jonghyun arms and forced Jonghyun to look at him.

            That man looked shocked and so did Jonghyun. “Jonghyun?” asked that man. “J-j-jinki hyung?”asked Jonghyun. “Yeah it’s me. Did… did.. you cry?” asked Jinki with concern. “A..ani.. I just felt tired and there was dust get into my eyes. Now, please excuse me, hyung. I need to go to my apartment. I need to rest,” replied Jonghyun. Jonghyun tried to release his hand from Jinki’s grip. But Jinki tightened his grip.

            “Don’t lie. I know it when you lie. You just can tell me. Do you want to go over my place to talk it or do you want me to go to your place? I’m free tonight.” Offered Jinki. Yeah, actually Jinki is another bestfriend of Jonghyun. “Hyung, I’m okay. I just need to rest. I’m okay all alone.” Jonghyun fake a smile. ‘Yeah actually I’m all alone now’ thought Jonghyun.

            “I said don’t lie Jonghyun.” Jinki raised his voice, it more firmly. Jonghyun was taken aback. “I know you’re not okay and don’t fake a smile or say you’re okay because you’re not. I know that when you arrived at your apartment, you’ll breakdown and cry. Why don’t you lean on me at once? Do you not trust me?” said Jinki. Heard that words, Jonghyun couldn’t hold his feelings anymore and he just cried again. He lean his forehead to Jinki’s shoulder and let out all his feelings.

            “Sshhh.. Jjongie,… what’s wrong? Calm down… Everything will be alright.. It’s okay… I’m here..” Jinki tried to comfort Jonghyun. “No.. it’s… you…don’t… he…” Jonghyun just mumbled incoherent words.

            “What? Let’s talk it in my apartment. It closer from here.” So Jinki took Jonghyun to his apartment. In Jinki’s apartment, Jonghyun told Jinki all of it, Minho broke up with him, the reason of the break up, how Jonghyun already knew that it was coming, and his feeling. He told him everything in the middle of sobs. But Jinki understand everything that Jonghyun said. He just hugged Jonghyun and patted his back and whispered comfort words. “Shhh.. It’s okay.. I’m here.. He doesn’t worth your tears.. Let him go…” and Jonghyun replied “He won’t comeback hyung. All the things we have shared before now it means nothing to him. Everything won’t be the same anymore, no without him beside me.”  “Sssh… okay.. now just let it all out and tomorrow we’ll have a new day. I’ll be with you all day long tomorrow. Tell me everything and you’ll feel better.”

Jonghyun’s sob began to decrease. “Hyung, am I really a bad person?”asked Jonghyun. Jinki was taken aback by his question but before he able to answer it, Jonghyun said “I must be. That’s why Minho left me. I was busy with work and college. I got two more part-time jobs and it just last for 2 months. But hyung, do you know why I did that?” asked Jonghyun. Jinki just shook his head. “It was because I wanted to help my friend.” Jinki confused to hear that. “Do you know Leeteuk hyung?” continued Jonghyun.

At first, Jinki just want to remain silent. But it turns out Jonghyun was waiting for his answer. So Jinki answered, “Yeah I know him. You had mentioned him before. You said that he helped you a lot when you still in junior high school and senior high school right? What’s wrong with him?” Jonghyun smiled sadly. “He got into an accident. He got some serious injuries. He didn’t want to tell his family about that. He asked me not to tell anyone. So, I volunteered to help him and also paid for the medication fee. At first, he rejected but I insisted because I owed him a lot. I got more jobs to earn more money. I also had to go to college. So I didn’t get time for being together with Minho. After his discharge from hostpital, I quit from my part-time jobs and planned a surprise for Minho. But he didn’t look happy with my surprise. Later on, I knew that I had disturbed his time with Taemin.” Jonghyun’s tear trickled again. Jinki wiped off his tears with his thumb.

“Hyung is it wrong to help someone?”asked Jonghyun sadly. Jinki shook his head. “But hyung, you know what?”continued Jonghyun. “I don’t regret my decision to help Leeteuk-hyung because he is also important to me. My regret is why can’t I spend more time with Minho? And why can’t I show him more love to him that time? That’s way…. That’s way….” Jonghyun couldn’t finished his last sentence and started to sob again.

“Sssh…”Jinki caressed Jonghyun’s cheek and wiped off his tears. “You really an angel, Jonghyun. It wasn’t your fault. Why don’t you ask for help? It was too heavy for you to take it all.” Jinki hugged Jonghyun. “Now let’s sleep. You must be tired. You need more energy tomorrow.” So Jinki led Jonghyun to his room. “You can sleep here and I’ll sleep on the sofa. You can change into my clothes.”said Jinki as he took some clothes from his wardrobe. “Here, change to this.” Jonghyun took it from Jinki’s hand and walked to the bathroom.

After changed his clothes he saw that Jinki already prepared the bed for me to sleep. He also already made hot chocolate for both of them. “This is for you. It’ll warm you,” said Jinki with smile. “Thanks hyung,” replied Jonghyun. “Do you want to call Key?”asked Jinki. “No! Please don’t tell him anything and actually he is on vacation now so I don’t want to disturb him.”answered Jonghyun. “Okay… So drink your hot chocolate and go to sleep. I’ll go to the living room and sleep there.” Said Jinki. When he was about to turn away, Jonghyun called him. “Hyung… wait.. don’t go…” “Do you need something Jonghyun?” “Can… can.. we sleep together? No… I… I mean can you stay here. I don’t wanna be alone. You can sleep beside me. P-p-please hyung…” Jonghyun stuttered then he gave Jinki his best puppy eyes.

Jinki smiled softly at him. “okay.. if that’s can make you feel better.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. So how was it?

I hope you like it. And this is not the end. I'll write one more chapter.

Please comment~

And Happy Birthday Jonghyun Oppa! Saranghaeyo <3