Your Guardian Angel

It's Easy.... For You

So, here is the new chapter. I'm sorry that it's really late

And before you read this chapter I want to say sorry of the bad grammar >_<

So this is it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a few days since Key knew about the break up. Key often goes to Jonghyun’s apartment to check Jonghyun condition. Jinki sometimes come along with Key but he also had his own way to take care Jonghyun. Sometimes Jinki will drag Jonghyun to hang out with him or maybe help Jonghyun study or come to Jonghyun’s workplace, actually he do that so Jonghyun won’t push himself out of his limit.  And Jonghyun... he just tried to smile and back to his cheerful self. He kept faking a smile. He tried to fool his friends and also himself. He pretends that nothing wrong with his life, like nothing happened to him, like he’s happy and he didn’t just get dumped by the one he hold dearly in his life, like he already move on, like he doesn’t have any problems in his life, like his life is perfect. Well, he got better at that, better at faking smile, pretending, and fool everyone else around him. Now, if you don’t really know Jonghyun or if you don’t really take a good look at him, those smiles will look like sincere smiles. He even almost fooled the Almighty Key. Yeah.. almost. Because Key knew Jonghyun like the back of his hands. At first, Key just doesn’t talk about it anymore because Jonghyun so stubborn and kept saying ‘I’m fine Key, don’t worry about me you’ve got a lot of other things to worry.’ So he pretended that he believe Jonghyun’s smile. Over time, Key almost got fooled because he was busy with himself and so tired and Jonghyun got better at faking smile. But when he took another look at Jonghyun he still could see the fakeness on his smile.

“Jjong, stop it.”said Key out of nowhere. “What do you mean, Key?” asked Jonghyun confused. “Stop faking smile. I hate those smiles. I want the sincere one. Can you smile sincerely? Move on Jjong. He doesn’t deserve you.” Jonghyun kept silent for a while. “I don’t know Key. I tried to smile sincerely. I can smile but it seems my heart doesn’t want to smile yet. I think.. I need more time.”said Jonghyun. Key let out a big sigh. “What do I do about you, Jjong?”asked him. “I’m sorry.”said Jonghyun as he smiled at Key, a bitter smile.

~

It’s not like Jonghyun not try his best to forget Minho or move on, it’s just everything he does remind him of Minho, every song he hears or sings remind him of everything he had done with Minho. It’s just that he loves Minho so much. He gave his heart to Minho but when Minho didn’t take care of it and just ignore his heart, Jonghyun doesn’t ready to take it back. Actually, his heart already shattered to pieces and to take it back, fix it, and make it as a one piece which is his heart, need some time, maybe a long time. But it won’t be the same. There will still an ugly scratch in his heart.

For now, he just want to not able to feel anything. Jonghyun just hides behind his fake smile. Smile, smile, and smile, like his life is perfect, like he has nothing to worry about. He has long stopped crying. His eyes can’t produce tears anymore or actually he forced himself to not cry anymore. He rarely sings now. He rarely laugh, just smile, and yes, once again fake smile. It’s like he’s a robot which has been programmed to smile, study, and work. He can’t find any excitement in his life anymore. He just lives because it’s a must, because he already live, and because he a good son so he doesn’t want make his parents sad.

In other hand, Minho just continues his life happily. He has someone else he loves now so why bother about everyone else. He doesn’t feel like he just broke someone heart. Okay, he felt a little guilty when he cheated on Jonghyun and when he broke up with Jonghyun, but just that. He found more excitement with Taemin so why he must stick up with someone that he wasn’t get along anymore or even more get bored with.

Yeah, it’s just that his love wasn’t even as much as Jonghyun. His love wasn’t like Jonghyun’s. So, of course he doesn’t understand Jonghyun’s feeling. Hey, it’s just another break up for Minho. Jonghyuun just can move on and they can remain as friends. It’s easy for Minho, but not for Jonghyun. It’s easy for the heartbreaker but not for the victim. 

~

It’s just another plain Wednesday--without Minho everyday just a plain day for Jonghyun--when Jonghyun found a package in front of his apartment. He took the package to check if that package was supposed for him or not and to search for the sender name. He found   that it was for him because he saw his name written on the package’s wrapper, but he couldn’t find the sender name or any single information about the sender.

He took the package and brought it into his apartment. He threw his body onto the sofa and ripped the package’s wrapper. Jonghyun was taken aback when he saw what was inside the package. In it there was a blue music box that Jonghyun had wanted for so long; on top of it there was a letter.

 

Dear my sweet angel Jonghyun,

My cute and adorable Jonghyun,

 

You’re my sunshine, my starlight, my moonlight

You’re my sea, my sky, my rainbow, my energy

In simple, you are my everything

 

I love your sweet smile

I like your cute puppy eyes

I adore your wonderful voices

But now, my angel rarely smile, I mean sincere smile

Why you faked a smile?

You rarely sing. Why?

I miss your voices. I miss the times you sing your favorite songs or just hum it.

I miss your smile. I miss the way you feel excited about something.

I miss the cheerful you.

Do you know how much I miss all of that?

 

Hey, Jonghyun can you smile for me?

Hey Jonghyun, if you feel tired or can’t hold it anymore, just let it out.

Hey Jonghyun, I’ll always be here. I’ll always watch over you

Remember that there is someone out there who care about you and love you

 

From Your Guardian Angel

If you’re an angel then I wanna be your guardian angel, the one who looks over his angel

And one thing, We close yet so far

Jonghyun frowned and also blushed. Who wrote this letter and gave this? He couldn’t identify the letter, because it was typed on computer not handwriting. Maybe if it was written by handwriting he could know the sender. He confused. ‘A secret admirer? I don’t know that I have someone like that. Who is she or maybe he? I think a girl won’t write something like this. How can this person know that I want this music box? Should I feel scared or thankful or..? Argh.. I don’t know..’ He kept thinking about the gift and the letter. He doesn’t expect someone to be his secret admirer and this one seems like know a lot about him.

That night, Jonghyun fell asleep with the music from the music box lulled him as he kept thinking about the gift.

The next Wednesday, he got another gift. This time it was a red rose with a note.

 

I think you like my last gift so this is another small gift for you. I hope you like it :)

And don’t force yourself to work too hard. Rest well.

P.S: If you wondering, I’m a ‘he’. I forget to mention it before ;)

-Your Guardian Angel

And now there is one question in Jonghyun’s head: ‘Who is he?’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta~Da~ That's the update. I think it's a fail chapter T_T

I just lost my idea but I get a new idea for a new story, but I don't have time to write that

Should I write a new story? Another Jongyu.. oneshot maybe?

So, Jonghyun get gifts, from secret admirer~ Who is that? Hohoho

and sorry if the letter isn't romantic at all  

By the way, I want to ask you, my dear readers~ should I write Jinki-focus? All this time I always write about Jonghyun-focus

So, should I put in Jinki-focus? What do you thinK? 

Please comment, I want to know your thoughts about my story

Love you all <3