Something Unusual

It's Easy.... For You

It was another usual day for Jonghyun, he woke up, did his activities and always put up his fake smile, and then he went home in noon. But there was something happen that made his day a little bit unusual. He found two gifts instead of one like he used to. They were a simple small black box and a small green box with a ribbon on it. Black and green, his favorite colors. Okay, he often got more than one gifts from his ‘Guardian Angel’, but this was different. The different was Jonghyun knew that the gifts were not from the same person. He knew because the gifts had different style and they were situated far apart. He frowned. He took the gifts and went inside his apartment.

He sat on the sofa and opened the green one first. It was a pair of earphone and of course it was the one he liked it. Like usual, there was a note there.

  ‘I know you really love music. You can’t live without music. Music is your heart, your breath, your feelings, your best friend. Music flows in your blood. Music is everything for you and YOU are MY EVERYTHING.  Music is your life and YOU are MY LIFE. I hope I can be a part in your life that has special mean for you.

-Your Guardian Angel-

Jonghyun smiled softly. It turned out the green box was from his ‘Guardian Angel’. The ‘Guardian Angel’ really knew Jonghyun well. He knew that Jonghyun like that earphone and has been searching for it for awhile. “Thanks,” murmured Jonghyun, “...whoever you are.” Jonghyun put the earphone with its box on the table, and then he opened the second gift, the black one.

It was a watch, the one he has been desire for a long time. He still had his soft smile on his face and tried to look for the sender. He looked for a note or anything to identify the gift. But his soft smile got wiped off from his face when he looked at the note inside the box.

~

Jinki was sitting by himself in a café. He put his head on his hand. He looked so lost in his thoughts so he didn’t realize another presence occupied the seat in front of him. He took his mug and sipped his hot chocolate. “Hyung..” He got startled by the voice that was so close to him and seemed like it was calling for him. He almost dropped the mug. He looked at the direction where the voice came from.  

“Aahh.. it’s you Key-ah... How long have you been here? And what’s bring you here?”asked Jinki to the sound source that turned out to be Key. Key frowned. “What are you thinking about, hyung? You look lost in your thoughts.” Key asked back instead of answered Jinki’s question’s. “Eh? Nothing. Why?” Key seemed not satisfied with Jinki’s answer. “It couldn’t be just ‘nothing’, it must be something. I’ve been here almost 10 minutes hyung. I came here to get a cup of coffee then I saw you and decided to greet you. But when I walked to your table, you seemed in deep thoughts and didn’t aware of my presence. So, what’s wrong?”Interrogated Key.

“Just something... Not important.. It doesn’t concern you and it’s not interesting. You know... I just dazed off and then thought about my life or something like that. It’s not a big deal Key-ah. Don’t worry,” said Jinki. Key eyed him suspiciously, didn’t believe Jinki’s words.  “Really, hyung?”asked him again. Jinki just throw a big smile at Key, tried to convince him. “You can always tell me if you have problems. I don’t want another friend of mine also bottle up his feeling, keep it up for himself, and get hurt alone.”said Key sadly. “Huh?”Jinki was taken aback. He got confused. He thought about it for a moment then it clicked in his head. He knew who Key was talking about. “Jonghyun, huh? You mean Jonghyun?”asked Jinki to confirm it. “Yeah...”answered Key as he smiled bitterly. “So I don’t want you or someone else I know get hurt like him. So you can share yours, if you have one, hyung.”said Key. “Okay, don’t worry Key. I’ll tell you,”replied Jinki with a reassuring smile.

“By the way, talked about Jjong hyung. He seems get better, right?”said Key tried to lit up the mood. “Yeah, he get better.”answered Jinki. “Sometimes I can see his sincere and real smile. We both know that these days his smiles are fakes and forced, right? I think little by little he can move on. I wonder how he does it. Does he meet someone or get a help from someone. Ahhh... I wonder,”said Key. “Yeah...  I wonder too.. “ said Jinki. ‘I hope it was-‘ “But let’s just hope the best for him.”said Key again, interrupted Jinki’s thoughts. “Na do. I just hope the best for hm. I wish the best for him,”said Jinki softly. Then they fell into a silence for a moment. They didn’t know what to talk about. They were lost in their deep thoughts.

After a while, Key decided to break the silence. “Okay hyung. I think I must go now. Sorry, I can’t accompany you any longer. You don’t have any problem right now, hyung? Remember just call me and tell me if you need someone to talk. I’ll be there.,”said Key as he stood up. Jinki looked up at Key. He smiled and shook his head. “No..” “Okay then.. Bye hyung, take care,”replied Key then he walked to the door. “No.. not really. I just can’t tell you Key. Sorry, Key...”mumbled Jinki softly. Yes, he was lying to Key, but not all of his words were lies, half of them were truths. He told the truth when he said he thought about his life. Yes, he was thinking about his life..... and a certain someone, a certain someone that had a really big part, an important part, a special meaning to his life. Someone that never left his thoughts. Someone that he held dearly in his heart. Someone really special for him. Someone he loves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ sorry for the very late update~ I've been busy with school..

I hope you like this update. So who's the sender of the other gift? and what's the note about?

Leave your comments, please~ wanna know what you thinking about my story~

Love ya~ <3