Back

It's Easy.... For You

          “Where were you? Why did you just come home?” asked a deep voice. Taemin looked at the tall boy. “I was meeting Jinki hyung and tried to help him, hyung,” answered Taemin. “What’s wrong? Did something happened to him, Tae?” asked that boy back. “Ani, not him exactly. It is Jonghyun hyung,”replied Taemin as he sat on the sofa. The taller boy felt uneasy after hearing that name. “W-what happened to him?” Taemin let out a big sigh. “He disappeared for a few days and he was sick when he disappeared. Jinki hyung has been searching for him in vain since he disappeared. They called him but his phone was turned off and they searched all of the place he used to come but couldn’t find him. But fortunately, Jonghyun hyung called today and said he is okay,” explained Taemin.

            Taemin’s company just stayed silent for a moment. Then Taemin broke the silence, “I am worried hyung and felt guilty of what I did, ani, of what we did. Jonghyun hyung doesn’t deserve this.” “But it is already happened, Tae and my heart doesn’t beat for him anymore. Now, my heart belongs to you. I love you, Tae-yah,” replied the older boy. “I love you too hyung,” Taemin replied and hugged his lover. “But still we did wrong things to him. My conscience made me feel guilty. I want to apologize to Jonghyun hyung. I miss my Jjongie hyung,” he said again. His lover then rub his back. “It’s okay, you can do that, but perhaps I won’t go with you. I’ll talk with him later privately. I think he still needs some time to get over me. I think he won’t forgive me easily, after all I cheated on him,” replied him. “Now, let’s get some sleep. I know you are tired,” said the older boy gently as he pecked his lover’s lip. “Ne, hyung.”

            Minho knew he had been a jerk to Jonghyun but he just couldn’t help it. His love toward Jonghyun had faded. When he needed attention from Jonghyun he wasn’t there but he found it in Taemin. He spent more times with Taemin and those things just happened. At first he felt guilty but later on he felt used to it, to cheat behind Jonghyun’s back and slowly his feeling changed. Minho had changed, he wasn’t his old self who loved Jonghyun dearly. He couldn’t go back to Jonghyun. Even though he knew the reason of Jonghyun’s lack of attention and Jonghyun only meant good things, he couldn’t help it. Minho had been such an egoistic and cold person who only think about his happiness and perhaps Taemin.

            ‘At least I should talk to him once again for the last time. For Taemin’s sake, yeah, for Taemin’s sake,’ thought Minho as he felt sleep came to him.

~

            Jonghyun decided to come home two days after he phoned Jinki. He bid his goodbye to Kyuhyun and Jino while Leeteuk decided to send him home, worried that something would happen to him. “Thank you for your hospitality toward me, Kyu hyung and Jino-yah. I am sorry that I bother both of you with my sudden presence in your house,” said Jonghyun sincerely. “Ani hyung, you don’t bother us. I’m glad that I met you and become your friend,” said Jino with smile. “That’s right Jong. We should meet again and perhaps go somewhere together, noraebang maybe? I heard from Teukie hyung you have such a beautiful voice. I want to hear it myself, I bet mine more beautiful,” said Kyuhyun with a smirk. Jonghyun smiled back at them, “Hahaha okay then Kyu hyung, See you later guys and once again thanks,” Jonghyun then gave them hug.

            “See you later guys, I must send this brat home or he will just make some troubles again,” said Leeteuk as he got into his car. “Yah, hyung!” shouted Jonghyun as he glared at his hyung. “Bye guys,” he said goodbye as he also got into the car. “Bye, don’t forget to call and text us hyung,” Jino waved excitedly. Jonghyun waved back with huge smile, “Of course and Kyuhyun hyung let’s play starcraft again later.” “Fine, prepare to lose again, Jjong,” replied Kyuhyun. Then the car started to drive away from the Cho brothers’ house.

            Even though Jonghyun just stayed there for a few days he already grew close to the owner of the house. The change of environment really did good thing for him. He could forget about his problems and his mind got clearer a little bit especially after his talk with Leeteuk hyung. Jonghyun had soft smile playing on his face when thinking about the new friends he just made. Seeing Jonghyun’s smile, Leeteuk also smiled. “It seems that someone in good moods today,” said Leeteuk. “Hmm, yeah hyung,” replied Jonghyun. “By the way hyung, can I ask you a favor?”asked Jonghyun. “What is it?” “Can you accompany me to meet Jinki hyung and Key? You can be my shield and help me to get out from their interrogations and also Key’s wrath. Can you? Jebal hyung,”pleaded Jonghyun. “Yah, I’m not your shield and it is your fault that you didn’t contact them,”replied Leeteuk. “Hyuuung~ Jebal~”whined Jonghyun.  Leeteuk let out a sigh, “Fine I’ll do that because I am such a nice hyung. Now let me focus on driving.” “Thanks hyung, you are the best hyung I ever had,” said Jonghyun with a big smile. Now he just hoped he could really get out from his two best friends interrogations.

~

            Later that afternoon, Jonghyun and Leeteuk went to a café near Jonghyun’s apartment. Jonghyun already informed Jinki and Key about his arrival and that he wanted to meet them. Leeteuk tried to calm Jonghyun down, saying that everything would end well, and they wouldn’t know about his talk with Leeteuk or his breakdown or even know about when Jonghyun passed out of high fever. Leeteuk would sweet talk them and distract them, made them less upset.

            Jonghyun had just ordered his second glass of orange juice when Key and Jinki came. He could see Key was angry but on the other hand, he could see Jinki was relieved to see him. “Yah, why didn’t you contact or informed us about your whereabouts? You just disappeared into thin air? Don’t you know how worried we are?” Key half-shouted to Jonghyun but his voice got softer toward the end of his words. His worries won over his anger toward Jonghyun. “I’m just glad you are okay Jjong, you should inform us if you want to meet Leeteuk hyung for a few days,” added Jinki. Both of their words made Jonghyun felt guilty. “I am sorry, jongmal mianhae,” said Jonghyun as he hung down his head, didn’t have courage to look at his friends eyes.

            Leeteuk, seeing the depressive atmosphere decided to do something, he cleared his throat, making his presence known to the other two. “Annyonghaseyo, hello to both of you. Long time no see,” greeted Leeteuk with smile. All of them had met before through Jonghyun, so they knew each other. “Ah Leeteuk hyung, forgive us for not greeting you first,” said Jinki. “Annyonghaseyo,”greeted both of them as they gave a slight bow. “Ne, that’s okay. Just take a seat and let’s catch up,” replied Leeteuk with another smile.

            “So what’s the story hyung? Why that brat over there didn’t contact us at all and made us worried? He also turned off his phone,” asked Key to the point. “Ahh, Jonghyun already told half of the story to Jinki, didn’t you, Jong?” Leeteuk looked at Jonghyun and Jonghyun just nodded. Hearing that, Key glared to Jinki and said “Why didn’t you tell me anything?” Jinki just shrugged and paid attention to Leeteuk and Jonghyun. Leeteuk just chuckled. “Calm down Key. I’ll tell you again if you want.” So, Leeteuk told them the story like what Jonghyun told to Jinki before and added more information by saying half the truth. Jonghyun also tried to join the conversation and added some comments and information here and there.

            After Leeteuk’s explanations Key’s anger seem to subside and the atmosphere also brighten up.  The topic changed from Jonghyun’s disappearance to lighter topics just like old friends shared stories to catch up with others. Their table filled with laughter and jokes and they couldn’t stop smiling, especially one man which finally found his love who took his heart. Jinki was really glad Jonghyun came back safe and sound, he even seemed happier than before. If Jonghyun was happy then Jinki would be happy too.

            They talked and talked for a long time until the sun set and it was dark now. Key decided to go back first because he had something to do and then Jinki also bid his goodbye at 7 p.m. because he also had tasks. Even though he wanted to stay longer he couldn’t , he needed to finish his tasks which he abandoned for a few days and now piled up on his table. If he didn’t start to do it now then he couldn’t finish by the deadline. With a heavy heart he said goodbye to Leeteuk and Jonghyun. Now when Jonghyun left alone with Leeteuk he coulde let out a relieved sigh. “Thanks a lot hyung. I owe you a big time,” said Jonghyun with a thankful smile. “No problem. I am always happy to be a helpful hand,” replied Leeteuk with a chuckle. “Now let’s go home. I’ll stay in your apartment for a few days, I must make sure that you are really okay.” “Ne, ne arasso hyung. Whatever you say,” said Jonghyun as both of them stood up.

            Both of them were walking home when someone called Jonghyun. Thinking it is another friend who missed him Jonghyun turned back to only see face he hadn’t seen for a few weeks. “Jonghyun hyung, it is really you.” Jonghyun just gave him a bitter smile and told his hyung to get back to his apartment first. “Long time no see, Tae,” greeted Jonghyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again thank you for staying with me and keep reading this story even though I rarely update. Honestly, I'm not really happy with this chapter. I feel like there is something missing. But I hope you still enjoy it.

Please leave a comments :) I will gladly accept your critics and suggestions