Lost, Dark, Rain, and Calmness

It's Easy.... For You

Jonghyun has been walking and walking, he didn’t know how long, he only knew that he must do something to distract his mind. He walked down the night. His mind like tangled threads. He felt confused. He felt lost. He needed distraction. He wanted to sort of his mind, wanted to unravel the tangled threads. He didn’t know where to go, he just let his feet -and maybe his heart- led the way.

All of this because of that damn stupid note or letter or words or just whatever it was. Jonghyun just felt like... like... he didn’t know what his feeling now. He just too confused. He was angry, broken, sad, mad, lost, confused, miserable... and maybe lonely? All of that became one. His mind was a mess. Everything’s a mess.

His feet led him to Han River. He stood there, beside the tree, near the river, all alone. He was standing in the dark, like waiting for something or maybe someone. He put his hands inside his jacket’s pocket and looked into the sky. Dark. No star, just clouds.

Tes.. Tes... He felt water going down from his face. He blinked his eyes then looked at the sky again. Tes.. tes.. More water poured down from the sky. He brought up one of his hand to his face and wiped his face from raindrops or maybe it was his tears. His millionth tears.

He closed his eyes, felt the raindrops on his faces. It’s cold but it’s refreshing. It was calming him. He heard the sound of rain touch the ground, touch the water. He felt... safe. He felt that the darkness and the rain were protecting him. No one would dare to approach him. He felt like he was invisible. He felt safe because if he invisible, no one would hurt him anymore, no one would care about what he do, no one would feel burdened because of what he do, and he.. he didn’t have to pretending anymore, to fake a smile, to force a laugh. He felt he became one with the darkness. Tonight the rain and the darkness were his friends, protected him from the cruel world.

-Flashback-

Jonghyun took the note from the box. Without seeing what’s written there he already knew who it was. He knew the handwriting belonged to whom. He was very familiar to that handwriting. Just a glance and he knew who it was. He frowned. He hesitated to read it. He a little bit afraid, afraid of what he would see, of what the note saying. The gift’s existence already confused him and now the note made him more confused. In the end he decided to take the risk and read the note.

I know that I have hurt your feeling and broke your heart. I know that maybe you still can’t forgive me. I feel guilty toward you. Taemin said that I must apologize to you. He misses you. After all you’re our friend. He misses his brother. He hopes to meet you again soon. So this is my apology gift, and also Taemin’s. I know you’ve been looking for it for a while. I hope you like it. I hope we can still be friends. Jonghyun hyung, you have to be like me, let bygones be bygones. Just move on and find your own happiness.

Minho & Taemin

Just now, Minho asked for forgiveness from Jonghyun. And he did that after Taemin asked him. He also said that Taemin misses him, doesn’t he also miss him? So, he doesn’t miss him, huh? He just cared about Taemin. By what he had written on the note, he just hurt Jonghyun’s feeling more. The gifts and the note seemed not sincere. It seemed Minho just gave them because he must to, not because he wanted to.  That thought just broke Jonghyun’s heart more. It seemed that Minho forgot him easily. It’s so easy for him, really easy. Yeah, he didn’t feel Jonghyun’s hurt, he didn’t understand what Jonghyun felt. He knew but he didn’t understand and he didn’t feel it. Just if.. if his wounds like Jonghyun’s.. if his love was like Jonghyun’s... then perhaps.. perhaps.. But no, it was different. Minho wasn’t the one who got hurt here. Minho didn’t get any wounds like what Jonghyun got from him. Minho didn’t understand a single thing about Jonghyun’s feeling. Minho didn’t love Jonghyun as much as Jonghyun loved -still love until now, I guess- him. Yeah, it was different. Jonghyun just loved Minho too much. So, of course it was easy for him to talk like that, to do that, to act like that, to hurt Jonghyun .

But, he felt like Minho still cares about him even it just a little. Minho still knows what Jonghyun wants. If he bought what Jonghyun want, he must take his time to choose it himself and buy it. So, he must be still care even it’s just a little. Can he place his hope again? No, he doesn’t want to hope anymore. He got tired of being disappointed, of being turned down. He also doesn’t want to hurt Taemin’s feeling. He still loves his dongsaeng after all what he had done to him. For Jonghyun, it was enough just him and only him who had hurt.

He got mixed feelings. He lost his mind for a second. He just put the gift, the note, and the box on the table and went outside his apartment, with no destination, to nowhere, to the dark of the night.

-End of Flashback-

~

‘It’s already late.’ Jinki thought to himself when he looked at his watch. After Key left, he still sat there, deep in thought. He was thinking and listening to the raindrops falling to the ground, roofs, windows, earth. Sometimes he looked outside the window, watching the pedestrian, until now when he got a message from Key.

From : Key-ah

Hyung, are you still at that café? If yes, go HOME. It’s already late now and it’s raining. Do you have an umbrella? Do you want me to pick you up? Ppali wa, reply me. If you’re not reply me in 3 minutes, I’ll go there and you’ll regret that you’re not replying me.

HOHOHOHO

Your lovely,

Key :*

Jinki let out a sigh and replied his message. He knew Key was serious with his words. So he immediately replied. He didn’t want to look for trouble, especially if the troubles came from the Almighty Key.

From : Jinki hyung

I just want to go home right now when you texted me. You don’t need to pick up me and yes, I bring my umbrella ^^ Thanks Key-ah :D

Jinki sent the message and took his jacket from the seat beside him. He wore it, preparing himself to face the cold outside the café. He grabbed his umbrella and went out the door.

Just when he was about to walk to his apartment’s direction, he bumped into someone. “Ouch!” said both of them together. “I’m sorry”, Jinki and that person bowed and apologized at the same time. When they both stood up, there were a flash of recognition on their face and they looked a little bit shocked, because they knew each other.

“J-jjong?” “J-ji-jinki hyung..?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, hey, hey! long time no see~ sorry for the waiting~ I thought I could update on middle on December but something came up *like usual hhhh...*

so here is the update~ I hope you like it~

@lynnsiow : hey new reader^^ thank you for reading my story~ I hope you enjoy my story :D Hohoho I don't know why Taemin could do that, just ask him XD *just kidding hehehehe* sorry for making you wait ^^

@91yuKey  : yeah jinki couldn't tell key~ here, after read this chapter, you already got your answer, right? hohoho how can you think it's sekyung? I fon't even think about it LOL btw I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

okay~ see you later guys~ Love you all <3

P.S: sorry for grammatical error and spelling