'A Little' Better?

It's Easy.... For You

The gifts continued. Now, it’s not only Wednesday but he almost got gifts everyday. And all of the gifts were flowers and a note, just a simple note. In the note, written the meanings of the flowers. It symbolized the sender’s feelings and what is Jonghyun for the sender. Like On Monday morning, Jonghyun found a bouquet of Gerberas and a note ‘You are the sunshine in my life Jjong. Hope to see your smile to light up my life. Start the new with a smile.JOn Tuesday morning he got a bunch of red Camellias with a note ‘You’re a flame in my heart. Remember that.’ And at the evening on that same day he got a bunch of white Camellias with a note ‘You’re adorable, Love you’ On Wednesday he got a bunch of blue Bellflowers with a note ‘I always think of you. Hope I ever cross your mind even you don’t know who I am...yet. I’m close to you and you already knew me.

On Thursday he got a bouquet of blue Iris and Jonquil with a note.

‘I hope you don’t get scared because of all this gifts or flowers. Relax, I’m not a stalker ;) I just know you well and you also know me. I just hope that someday you’ll love me back when I confess my feeling to you face to face. I have faith that you’ll love me and we’ll be happy as couple. We already friend and our friendship mean so much to me. But I want to be more than friends. I love you’

-Your Guardian Angel-

Jonghyun didn’t get scared. Jonghyun felt fluttered by the gifts, no one ever do that to him. He kept the note in a box and put it on the table beside his bed. He put the flowers in vases and watered them. This secret admirer of his got his attention. ‘Friend, huh? Who is he? I have a friend who loves me more than friends? I wonder who he is,’ thought Jonghyun as he read the note.

Jonghyun’s attention got distracted by this secret admirer, so he wasn’t as gloomy as before and his thoughts about Minho reduced. He could feel that little by little he could move on, but actually not really. He still could feel the emptiness in his heart. He still felt lonely in his apartment, even in the crowds he felt lonely. He still missed Minho. He felt like no one could replace Minho.

~

-A few days before Jonghyun got his first gifts-

A man walked into a coffee shop and sat in front of another man. The other man who has been waiting for him smiled. “Thank you Joon-hyung for coming. I don’t know someone else to talk. It’s just you who know my problem,” said that man. The person who just came or Joon, smiled at him. “It’s okay. I’m glad if I can help you, so have you decided?” “I’m confused hyung. I love Jonghyun and I hate seeing him get hurt like now. He always seems distant and always fakes as smile. I don’t have courage to confess to him. I’m afraid that he’ll reject me and that my confession will bother him,” said the waiting man. “Yah! Gather your courage! And I think he needs someone to move on! Use this chance,” said Joon. “But what if my confession will break our friendship?”asked him. “Yah! You never know if you never try it.” said Joon. “How about you asked Key to help you?”suggested Joon. “No way!” That man shouted. Luckily there was no one else except the two of them in that coffee shop. “Shh. Calm down. What’s wrong to ask for his help?”

“So many wrong things could happen if I ask his help. First, he would tease me if he knew about this. Second, he can’t shut up his mouth. Third, he’ll make it so obvious that I love Jonghyun, in front of Jonghyun. Fourth, maybe he’ll play cupid for me but in the process he would blurt it out in front of Jonghyun, intentionally or unintentionally. I don’t want it to happen,” that man explained. “Hey, don’t be so negative. But, yes.. that could happen if we talk about Key here,”said Joon. They went silent, they were thinking for the perfect plan or way to confess to Jonghyun.

“Aha!”said Joon after a few minutes. The other man startled, he was in his own world for a moment. “What hyung? What? Do you get an idea?” asked that man excited. “Ye~ I think it’s perfect,” Joon said happily. “So what’s your idea? I can’t tell it’s perfect or not if you don’t tell me.”said that man. “Haha.. calm down.. I’ll tell you. So, you are Jonghyun’s secret admirer, right?”asked Joon. “Ummm. You can say it like that... Wae?”replied him. “Then you can act like one and do something about it,”Joon said excitedly. “Umm... what do you mean hyung?”the other man asked, confused about Joon words. “You can confess to him without telling who you are. Write a love letter for him. You can use your initial or fake name or just say ‘From your secret admirer’ or something like that. Maybe you can tell him that you’re his guardian angel, the one that always watch him and take care of him from far Give him some gifts. Show him that you know him. Give him something that he really likes. Do something romantic for him. Ahh... I’m so genius. But why am I not thinking about it before?”explained Joon as he complimented himself for being genius. “Yeah, hyung. You such a genius,” said the other man as he rolled his eyes. “But, still thank you.” “You’re welcome,” Joon smiled at him. “So, what should I give to him?” asked that man.

“Molla~ Hey, you’re the one who loves him not me. You are the one that know him more than me.” “But, hyung~ ahh... Please help me,” whined that man. Joon took a glance at his watch. “Hehehe... Sorry. I can’t. I must go now. I have a date. So, help yourself,” said Joon with a grin as he stood up. “Yah, hyung!” “See you later. Good luck for you” Joon ignored him and just wished him good luck as he walked to the front door.

“Aisshh... What to do now?” said that man to himself. That man just stayed silent for a moment then mumbled something. “Alright, I must gather my courage. I’ll do it. Now or never!”

~

Jonghyun got better and better on day but not on night. On day, he would go hang out with his friends, smiled--once a time you could receive a sincere one, but just once a time-- laughed, he even let Key dragged him to the mall and hold his shopping bags. He often went out with his two best friends, Jinki and Jonghyun, especially Jinki. These days, it seemed that Jinki always there for Jonghyun. He’ll call Jonghyun for a cup of coffee, a movie, or just talk. His calls always come on the right time, when Jonghyun feel lonely, when he need someone to talk. Because of Jinki, Jonghyun felt less lonely. Jonghyun felt glad that he had someone like Jinki as his best friend.

But on night, Jonghyun would be back to his cold apartment. It felt cold and dark to him. He would lie on his bed and listen to his iPod. Sometimes he couldn’t go to sleep.  He would think about Minho and Taemin, yeah Taemin... He wondered why Taemin, his adorable dongsaeng, could do that to him. He wondered what Taemin felt when he dated Minho on his back. He wondered if Taemin hate him and he wondered how Taemin really was. He wondered if Taemin even considered him as brother like what Jonghyun thought about him. He wondered what he did wrong. He wondered why he could lost two person he loved by his heart in this world. He wondered why they betrayed him. He wondered about a lot things. He couldn’t let go of the past...yet, even if it’s been over two months since that time.

Yeah he got better, only a little. On night, Jonghyun felt lonely and lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh~ Suddenly I lost my idea for this story so sorry for the late updated >_<

and I think it's a little bit :(

I didn't reveal the secret admirer or Jonghyun's guardian angel.. yet. I'll reveal it when he confess to Jonghyun face to face, maybe.

btw thank you for your comments :D

@-Angela-Zhang- :ahh.. you read my story :D thank you~ I'm glad you like it.

chap 1 : yeah Minho's really mean here, Actually I also love Jongho but I don't know why I just got inspiration to make Minho like this *I'm sorry Minho*

chap 2:  glad that you like it for a change hahaha :) yeah poor Jjong :( yeah good thing that he has Jinki there ^^ 

chap 3:  yeah  I made Minho a jerk here. You're right Taemin know that Minho was Jonghyun boyfriend. Taemin was another good friend of Jonghyun.

chap 4:thank you very much :D yeah, sometimes it's hard to let go

Ahh~ I love you <3 thank you for reading and comment *hug you*

@Key_popZ : thank you for reminded me, Yeah I double posted it because my internet got error :(

chap1: yeah, Minho such a jerk here. I also hate him in this story. Why I make Minho be such a mean person? but don't hate him on real life, okay? XD

chap 2: ummm.. maybe Key got dense sometimes especially when he had problems.. he doesn't know everything.

chap 3: yeah.. I wish I could meet someone like him too :D

chap 4: yeah, he has onkey beside him. Jjong should move on, but it's hard, right?

@girlsofsorrow :thanks for your comment :D yeah, he such a bastard, huh?XD

@Shashasy : yeah, jonghyun is cute XD okay, I'll try to write more Jongyu moments :D

@dewdropper : thank you for subscribed and commented :D I imagined it too haha, actually I imagined or got idea for this story when I was doing my test and day dreaming XD I can't stop myself to write this haha. Jjong the shortest and Minho the tallest.. Opposite attract, right? XD

@miasiapeach14  @Lulucyfier @charlotte96  : hmm.. yeah I think Minho should got a payback.. okay, I'll think about it. all of you have evilminds, huh? Wanna give me some idea or inspiration? Just tell me :D

@onewlovejulie : tyeah, he should move on. but it's hard :( thanks for your comment :)

Everyone thank you for all of your comments. I'm really happy that I got many comments. I hope you enjoy my story.

Please also leave a comment on this update :D Love ya~ <3