I Shouldn't...

It's Easy.... For You

It’s been 40 minutes since they arrived at the mall and Key dragged Jonghyun and Jinki from one stores to another stores. Key said that he didn’t find the clothes he really love. Yeah, he always said “It’s cool but not really cool” or “I like the design on the sleeves but I don’t like the design on the collar” or “Mmmm.. I think it’s better if the color is brighter” but in the end he bought it.

They walked to another store when Jonghyun saw a familiar figure. He squinted his eyes, tried to get a better view. Deg! ‘No way! It’s not him. It can’t be him. My eyes must play trick on me’ Jonghyun blinked his eyes and looked again at that person who was very familiar. He wished he mistaken, but no, he didn’t mistaken. His eyes don’t play trick on him. It’s him, someone who once loved Jonghyun, who once Jonghyun’s, and Jonghyun was his. Someone who gave him happiness and also someone who broke his heart. Yeah, that person who stood near the door of the store, leaning against wall and looked at his phone, is Minho. He looked as handsome as always. Minho smiled at his phone, Oh, he misses that smile really bad. But, now that smile wasn’t for him. Jonghyun smiled sadly at that thought.

“... Jjong.. Do you hear me?” “E-eh? What Key?” “Are you even listening to me?” “Mmm... No?”replied Jonghyun uncertain. Key let out a sigh. “What are you thinking about Jjong?”asked Key. “E-eh? Mmm.. Nothing. Just random things,”answered Jonghyun. Jonghyun took a glance toward Minho and when he looked back at his friends his eyes met Jinki’s eyes. Jinki gave a puzzled and concerned look that said ‘what’s-wrong-Jjong?’. Jonghyun smiled and shook his head. “And what kind of random things are you thinking about? Malhaebwa.” Key asked again, he insisted to know more. He slightly annoyed because Jonghyun ignored him.

“Mmm... Like.. How about we go to another store not that store you want to go? Because I heard that they got more cool clothes in... I think that way,” Jonghyun said as he dragged Key to the opposite direction from where Minho was. “Yah, Jonghyun! Why so suddenly?” Key struggled from Jonghyun’s grip and forced him to stop. “I want to go to that store first before we go to wherever you want it. Hey, we already here and that store just a few meters away.”said Key. “Mmm...but..”Jonghyun tried to find a reason as he kept took a glance toward Minho.

Jinki knew something bothered Jonghyun. So, he looked at Jonghyun and tried to find something that bothered Jonghyun, maybe if he took a better look at Jonghyun he will know it. Then he was right. He realized that Jonghyun kept glancing at certain place. Jinki followed his gaze and then.... He knew it, he knew why Jonghyun suddenly acted like this. How can he not act like this if the one he love with all his heart and suddenly broke his heart was standing there, smiling and act like nothing wrong?

Jinki looked back at Jonghyun. Jonghyun could feel someone watching him so he look around and his eyes met Jinki’s again. Jinki gave him an understand look and smiled. Jonghyun returned that smile with another sad smile. “So what? Do you want to stand here all day? ‘Cause I don’t, or are you going with me? and of course Jinki hyung is going with me.”asked Key snapped them from their eye contact as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Key.. please.. not today... at least not now...” Jonghyun pleaded and he looked at Jinki, looking for some help. “Key-ah. I think we should go with Jonghyun. Mmm... maybe he’s right, maybe there are many cool clothes, I mean really cool clothes in the store that Jonghyun mentioned before. Why don’t we look there first?” Jinki tried to help. “Oh.. not you too, Jinki. What’s wrong with you guys, or what’s really special about that store so the two of you really want to go there?” Key gave an annoyed look to Jinki and Jonghyun. “Yah, the store I want to go just right there, near the guy that is leaning against wall.”Key said as he turned around and pointed at a store. “Hey, isn’t it Minho?”asked Key cheerfully. Jonghyun eyes widened. ‘No, Key saw him.’ Jonghyun kept quiet, he didn’t want to look at Minho. “Mmmm... No? Maybe someone who looks like him.”answered Jinki.

Key rolled his eyes at Jinki and smacked Jinki’s hand. “Yeah, and you’re someone who look like Jinki Hyung. Of course, it’s Minho, hyung. Babo ya. I know it. I can’t be wrong. I have a good sight.” Said Key with sarcasm. “Why don’t we go there and maybe hang out with him, right Jjong?” Key said with a teased smile as he looked at Jonghyun. “No,thanks. I better go home now”mumbled Jonghyun. Key raised an eyebrow at Jonghyun .“What? Are the two of you in fight or what?”asked Key curiously. Jonghyun just kept quiet and hung his head low. “Jjong... answer me.. and look at me.” Key insisted but Jonghyun remained silent. Jinki decided to in their one-sided conversation. “Key, maybe Jonghyun just felt tired or not feeling well, right Jjong?”said Jinki as he smiled softly at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun who heard that, turned his head toward Jinki and nodded. Jonghyun gave a thank-you look at Jinki. Key threw his hands in the air, he get more annoyed this time. Why they don’t want to meet Minho? If Jonghyun’s feeling tired or not feeling well we can just say hello then go home. It won’t hurt you to just to say hello, will it?

“Seriously, what’s wrong with you guys? Or Jinki-hyung do you know something about this?”asked Key, the annoyed feeling visible in his tone. “W-what do you mean?”asked Jinki, stuttering. “Maybe you know what the problem here is and you can explain to me. Care to explain Jin.Ki Hyung?”said Key, gave an emphasis at Jinki’s name, as he looked at them suspiciously. “N-nothing’s wrong, Key,”answered Jinki. “So, why are you stuttering, hyung? Why don’t we just go there and say hello then we can go home after that?” Key pointed toward Minho’s place without looking at it. “Why don’t we walk there, meet Minho and-“ Key paused to look at Minho, but now Minho wasn’t alone. There was a tall skinny boy with him who was younger than all of them. Yeah, he’s the youngest. “Taemin?” Jonghyun cringed as he heard his name mentioned by Key. ‘Yeah, of course he’s with Taemin. What did I expect before? He’s shopping alone? Of course, it’s not like Minho to shopping alone. Are they on date now? He really forgets me, huh?’ Jonghyun cringed again at that thought. ‘Forget him. Don’t think about it anymore.’

“What are they doing here?”asked Key. “Shopping?”Jinki tried to answer. “Okay, forget I ask about that.” Key looked at Taemin and Minho and he aware of their closeness. They looked... intimate? Minho ruffled Taemin’s hairs then he touched Taemin’s cheek and they stared at each other. “What are they doing?” Key asked again. He waited for any answer but now he didn’t get any answer. He got confused when he didn’t get any answer so he looked at his friends. Jonghyun still bowed his head, and Jinki looked at Minho and Taemin, his face looked pained. “Hyung?”asked Key to Jinki. Jinki turned his head to Key. “Why didn’t you answer my question?”asked Key. “You already asked it before then when I answered it, you said forget it and now you asked it again.”answered Jinki confused. Key let out a sigh. “Whatever, hyung. Okay let me rephrase it. What are they doing right now? And I mean by right now is right now when we are looking at them.  They look really... mmm... intimate?”said Key. Jonghyun cringed again.

“Mmm... maybe just some bromance? You know it that they also close friends like us.” Jinki tried to find reasons to stop Key further discuss about it. But of course he failed, he couldn’t stop Key with just that answer. “But, don’t you look at their stares? It feels like something more than that. It feels like they...” Key paused to look at Jonghyun and whispered the last few words to Jinki, hoped that Jonghyun didn’t hear it. “like.. they’re falling in love.. like they love each other.” Jonghyun heard it, he wanted to not hear it but he couldn’t help to hear it.

Jonghyun didn’t want to look at Minho and Taemin, but he couldn’t help it, his curiousity kills him inside. ‘What are they doing?’ ‘Is Minho happy with Taemin?’ ‘Is Taemin also happy and makes Minho happy?’ ‘Do they forget about him?’ ‘What’s so intimate about them?’ Those thoughts made him want to take a look at them. So, Jonghyun did what he wanted. He looked at them. But the time he looked at them, he regretted it. He saw Taemin stole a kiss from Minho and Minho just smiled fondly at him with their hands intertwined. They stared at each other for another minutes. Jonghyun could feel that he was burning by jealousy and.. maybe anger? He could feel the tears forming in his eyes. He tried to holding back the tears. He grabbed his jeans and clenched his hands into fist.

Hey Minho, that should be me who was beside you, standing next to you. Hey Minho, I miss your kiss really bad. That should be me who was feeling your kiss. Hey Minho, I want to hold your hands. You know, that should be me who was holding your hands. I miss our skin-ship. Hey Minho, I miss your tender touch. Hey Minho, do you know how much I miss you right now? Of course you don’t, because you not care, right? Hey Minho...

“Jjong, are you okay?”asked Key worriedly. Jonghyun looked at Key and tried to fake a smile. Of course, Key and Jinki didn’t buy it. “So, what are you gonna do now, Jjong?”asked Key again. Jonghyun remained silent because he didn’t trust his voice to talk. He afraid if he talks he’ll burst out in cry or maybe anger. But somehow he managed to answer Key’s question. “What do you mean Key? What do you want me to do? Just let them. I don’t have any rights to complain or be angry or stopped them.” answered Jonghyun coldly with a hoarse voice because he tried to holding back his feeling. He gritted his teeth. “What do you mean by you’re not have any rights? You’re his-“ Then key realized something, something that he hoped it wasn’t true. “Don’t tell me that... that...” Jonghyun knew what Key want to say so he just turned away from him and instead look at the floor. Key looked at Jinki, tried to find an answer and Key found his answer in Jinki’s eyes. “D-do y-you know this, Jinki hyung?’ asked Key. Jinki just averted his gaze from Key’s eyes and that’s enough to answer Key’s question.

“H-how l-long?”asked Key. “Does it matter now, Key? If it matter what are you gonna do about that?” Jonghyun snapped at him. “N-no, it doesn’t really matter. But I’ll walk to him and just a two or three minutes talk.” “Don’t Key.” “But Jjong-“ “We already went through it” “Jjong-“ “I said Don’t!”said Jonghyun firmly. “I’ll go home now,”said Jonghyun as he took a last glance at the happy couple and turned away to walk out of the mall, to going back to his home. “Jjong wait!”said Key. But Jonghyun ignored it and left his friends there. He afraid if he stay there any longer he’ll lose his wall of defense, a wall he built to imprison his feelings.

Key and Jinki stood there for another minutes. Key had a battled inside, should he confront Minho or should he chase Jonghyun. He looked at Minho then looked back toward the way Jonghyun went to. Jinki knew what Key had in his mind, so he grabbed Key’s shoulders with his hands and squeezed them. “Kibum, don’t,” Jinki said and called him with his real name to show the seriousness and the bad things that maybe will happen after he decided to do against Jinki’s words. Jinki chased Jonghyun and left Key alone to decide his mind.

Key remained silent for a few minutes and looked at the floor. He tried to sort out his minds and do what the best for Jonghyun, yeah for Jonghyun, his best friend, not for himself. After 3 minutes he looked up and now he knows what he should do. Yeah, he thought it was the best he could do for now. And Key walked away.

~

After Jonghyun came out of the mall, he started to run. He ran to nowhere in particular. He just wanted to run away from this reality, if it was possible. If it was possible and he can do it, he wants to fly far, far away from this reality. Of course he can’t, but instead he could feel his breath choked and hot tears on his face. His sights got blurred but he decided to continue running until his legs can’t run anymore until he feels numb, until he couldn’t feeling anything at all, until... he fall, literally.

Jonghyun kneeled on the ground and he sobbed, he felt that his world crushed once more. He knew that going out with Key today was a bad idea, but it wasn’t Key fault, he didn’t know anything. But he needed someone to be blame. So, Jonghyun just blamed himself. ‘I shouldn’t going with them, I shouldn’t made them worried, I shouldn’t ran away, I shouldn't look at Minho, I shouldn't take a glance at him, I shouldn't listening to Jinki hyung and Key conversation, I shouldn't feeling curious and look at them, I shouldn't lose my self-control. I should be able to control my feelings or emotions. I shouldn’t neglected Minho because of my works so he didn’t find someone else to replace me. I should be able spare my time for him. I... I-I shouldn’t fall in love with Choi Minho, no scratch that, I didn’t regret to fall for someone who is named Choi Minho. I think my life wouldn’t complete if there no Choi Minho,’ Jonghyun kept blamed himself. He just couldn’t help himself. If there was no one to blame then what was the reason Minho broke up with him?

He just stay kneeled there and cried, and not care about his surroundings. Actually he can feel that this place is deserted. He could feel that there was no one else there except him. So he just cried, until he couldn’t cry, until the sky also cried for him. The sky cried in the form of drizzle. But over the time the sky cried more hard. It’s like the sky was sobbing. The drizzle turned to heavy rain but Jonghyun didn’t move from his place. If it was possible, he just wants to wash away by the rain. Not just he dumped by Minho but he also left his friends who have a good deed and tried to help him. He ran away from them, from them who care the most about him. Indeed, he felt like he was really a bad person.

He shivered from cold. How can’t he get cold if he soaked in rain? He tried to move his body from the ground. He tried to stand up. His body got really numb and stiff. He forced himself to stand up and looked around, find a place to sheltered him from rain. Eventhough he already soaked, but he didn’t want to get colder, he didn’t want to get fainted and bothered more people. So he forced himself to walk to a big tree in front of a pond. He just realized that he was in a park and there was a pond. But he didn’t care about the scenery, he just need some warm.

He sat under the tree, leaned against the tree, and hugged his knees. He buried his head in his knees. He felt tired and he got sleepy, he wanted some warm and go to sleep. Maybe he can get some sleep now. He tried to sleep and slowly his consciousness faded away, but before he loses all of his consciousness, he felt a light touch on his shoulder. He flinched at that touch but couldn’t do anything. He felt really weak, so he just slightly turned his head to look behind him. He couldn’t recognize the face because his eyes felt really heavy and his sights still blurred.

“There you are, Jjong. You make me worry about you. And why did you run really fast? I just found you here after search you about... mm... I don’t know how long. But it such a long time.  Are you okay?”asked that person. Even Jonghyun couldn’t see his face, he knew that it was his favorite hyung. He recognized his voice and he could feel a glint of soft smile in his voice. “Mi-mianhae Hyung,” said Jonghyun weakly and that person who was his favorite hyung just smiled fondly at him as a reply.

Jonghyun stared at his hyung and just now he realized that his hyung was soaking wet because of the rain. “Jinki hyung, why are you wet? Don’t you bring an umbrella? You better go home now hyung,” said Jonghyun. The person who turned out that he was Jinki, sighed. “No, WE better go home now. And I mean really ‘we’ as in you and I. And I’m wet because I was running in the middle of rain, searching for you.  I also forgot my umbrella. So let’s go home, now,” said Jinki as he reached out his hand to Jonghyun. Jonghyun just stared at him for awhile until he also reached out his hand and grabbed Jinki’s hand. He tried to stand up but turned out that he was too weak and he almost fell to the ground if it wasn’t because Jinki who held him tightly and immediately grabbed his other arm.

“Jjong, gwenchana?”asked him worriedly. Jonghyun smiled and nodded his head weakly. “Mianhae hyung,”Jonghyun said as he reached out his hand to caress Jinki’s face. “Mianhae. Jongmal mianhae.” Jonghyun said again. Jinki frowned. “What are you feeling sorry about?”asked him confused. “Just sorry. For everything.”said Jonghyun as he smiled weakly and he looked really vulnerable.

Jinki raised his hand up and touch Jonghyun hand which was caressing his cheek. “Okay.. Then let’s go home. Can you walk?”he said as he smiled at Jonghyun. “I’m sorry but I think no,” answered Jonghyun as he bowed his head down. He felt really dizzy,his eyes really heavy, and he felt really cold. “Then Let me piggy back you,”said Jinki. “But hyung-“ “No But. You really weak now, no way you can go home like this without fainting. Just let me help you,”said jinki firmly.  Finally Jonghyun gave in and he let Jinki piggy back him.

They were on their way to Jonghyun’s apartment and Jonghyun kept mumbling something but mostly it was sorry. “Mianhae.. mianhae,” Jonghyun kept mumbling that until Jinki stopped him. “Stop it Jjong, you don’t  need to say sorry any more, just go sleep now, when you awake you’ll already inside your warm apartment,”said Jinki. “But, hyung-“ “Just try to sleep and rest.” So Jonghyun leaned his head on Jinki’s shoulder. His hair tickled Jinki, but Jinki didn’t get annoyed by them. Somehow Jonghyun felt warm even it’s still raining and they were soaked. Maybe it was because Jinki’s body heat, because they shared their body heat, or maybe it was just simple because of Jinki presence. “Hyung, you’re so warm.” Jonghyun mumbled more to himself. “Eh? What?”asked Jinki confused. But Jinki never get an answer. Jonghyun remained silent and it turned out that he was already drifted to sleep.

When they arrived at Jonghyun’s apartment, Key already waited for them. He looked furious and worried. “Yah! What to-“ “Sssh..” Jinki cut off his words. “He’s sleeping. He really tired. Please prepared warm bath and clean clothes for him,”said Jinki. “What happened, hyung?”asked Key, he looked really worried. “I don’t exactly know what happened. When I found him, he was sitting under the tree and already soaking wet,”answered Jinki, tiredly. Of course he was tired. He was running for a good hour, tried to chase Jonghyun and find him, especially he did it in the middle of rain, heavy rain. “Hyung you also soaking wet. Why don’t you get some hot chocolate while waiting for your turn to take a shower?” Key said as he helped Jinki placed Jonghyun to the sofa.

Then Key left to prepare what he needs to prepare and Jinki went to the kitchen to maka two glasses of hot chocolate for himself and Jonghyun. When he went back to the living room he woke Jonghyun softly. “Jjong-ah. wake up, you can’t go sleep like this.” Jonghyun groaned. “Jjong, wake up. You don’t wanna Key drag you to the bathroom and you know what he’ll do later, after or before he drag you to the bathroom right?” Jinki threatened him. “Right, right, I already awake,”said Jonghyun hoarsely as he gathered his energy to stand up. Because of his good rest while he was sleeping on Jinki’s back, he got more energy. He dragged his feet lazily to the bathroom, to take a long warm bath.

So the night end for them with, they sleep on Jonghyun’s bedroom’s floor, of course not on the cold floor and they also got blankets and pillows. The next day, Jonghyun and Jinki got fever and the day passed with Key nursed and nagged them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this is chapter 3. I don't know how it turns out because I don't have many inspirations and ideas when I started to write this chapter.

Is it fail or not? You tell me. Please comment and leave your thoughts here.

I hope I didn't disappoint all of you

@uh0hitsjoannexd : hoho yeah,  Jongho and Jongyu are my OTP, so I decided to write about them :D But I still hope you'll enjoy my story, even my story is a Broken!Jongho not really about Jongho.

@lulu00 @caline @charisma1869 : thank you :) I'm glad that you like it

@CloudieBlue : hoho look, I kept my promise. I updated it on Tuesday. Is it long enough? Hope you like it ^^

Okay all, see ya later. Please comment~

Love ya <3