Precious Dongsaeng

It's Easy.... For You

Sorry for the really long wait >,< here is the update. It's around 2053 words

I hope it's long enough. SO here it is! :D

 

“Hyung...” mumbled Jonghyun, “....Teukie hyung....” Jonghyun tightened his hug. “Yah! Pabo why I can’t contact you for months? You just left after I discharged and I couldn’t get a hold of you?” whispered that person who turned out to be Teukie hyung. “I... I.. I’m sorry hyung,” Jonghyun just lowered his head and leaned  his chin on Teukie’s shoulder. “Yah... pabo... pabo...”mumbled that Teukie hyung. Jonghyun felt his shoulder got wet. He released himself from the hug and looked at his hyung. “Leeteuk hyung, don’t cry. I’m not worth your tears,”said Jonghyun as he wiped off Leeteuk’s tears.

They didn’t realise that there was other people in that room until, “Eheemmm...” Kyuhyun cleared his throat then he looked at his dongsaeng. Jino just looked back and his expression also showed that he didn’t know what to do. “Ehem!” Kyuhyun cleared out his throat again. “So, do you know each other?” asked Kyuhyun again. Both of Leeteuk and Jonghyun nodded. “Jonghyun-ssi, how do you know Leeteuk hyung? What’s your relationship with him?” Kyuhyun decided to ask what was bothering his mind after his new found out that they knew each other.

“Ah, it’s a long story. But Leeteuk hyung is a precious hyung for me. He helped me a lot of time already.” Jonghyun was the one who answered as he threw a glance to Leeteuk hyung. From his gaze we could know that he really meant his words and he loved his precious hyung, his precious brother. “Yeah, he’s my precious dongsaeng.” Leeteuk replied with a smile on his face.  “Ahh~ then I’m not your precious dongsaeng, hyung?”asked Kyuhyun as he pouted.

“Of course you are also my precious dongsaeng Kyuhyun-ah,” Leeteuk smiled and ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair. Leeteuk then looked at Jino. “You too, Jino-ya,” added him. “By the way it’s been a long time since the last time I met Jonghyun, so can I talk to him in private? I need to catch up,” said Leeteuk. The Cho siblings looked at each other then Kyuhyun nodded his head. “Ne, hyung. Of course you can,” answered Kyuhyun. “You can use my room hyung and I’ll make tea for both of you,” continued Jino.

So both Jonghyun and Leeteuk went to Jino’s room. After they closed the door and Leeteuk made sure that Jino and Kyuhyun wouldn’t hear them, Leeteuk faced Jonghyun.

“So, Kim Jonghyun,” he said with a stern voice and his stare hardened. “What happened? Tell me what’s wrong? Why you just dissapeared like that?” Jonghyun gulped. “Nothing happened hyung. I just got busy, you know college and all those stuffs,”answered Jonghyun. “So, why I can’t call you?”asked Leeteuk again. “Ah, I changed my phone and also my number. I broke it.” ‘Actually I just threw it away and then it crashed the floor hard. But Teuk hyung doesn’t need to know that,’thought Jonghyun.  “So why don’t you tell me?” “Like what I said before. I don’t have time. I kinda forgot, hehehe,” Jonghyun smiled sheepishly.

Leeteuk threw a glare that made Jonghyun stop smiling. “Kim. Jonghyun.”said Leeteuk emphasized each words. Jonghyun gulped again. “Just tell me. And don’t you dare to lie to me.”insisted him. “What do you want to know? There’s nothing really,” Jonghyun still tried. “Geojimara... I said don’t lie,”Leeteuk hissed. “A-a-ani. I’m not lying hyu-“ “KIM JONGHYUN,” Leeteuk raised his voice. Jonghyun flinched. “Emmm...emm” Jonghyun felt really nervous.

Fortunately for him, he heard a knock. “Hyung, look someone knocked. Maybe it’s Jino. I’ll let him in, okay?”said Jonghyun fast. Without waiting his hyung’s answer, he let the person came in. “Come in,” said Jonghyun and like what he predicted, Jino was there. Jino came in with a tray of cookies and two cup of tea. “Here’s your tea, hyungs and also some cookies. Do I interrupt your conversation?” said Jino with a smile. “Of course No, Jino-ah,” answered Jonghyun quickly. ‘Actually you just saved me for now.’ Jonghyun stole a glance at his hyung and he saw Leeteuk gave him a I-won’t-let-you-off stare. Jonghyun shivered.

Leeteuk turned from Jonghyun to Jino. He smiled softly at Jino. “Jino-ya, where is your hyung? Don’t you want to accompany him? You haven’t met him for about a week, right?”asked him. Jonghyun who heard that just frowned. ‘Damn, Leeteuk hyung and his so-called authority,’thought him. “Ah Yes hyung,”replied him, remembering that actually he missed his brother.

Jino turned and walked to the door. ‘Ah, don’t go Jino-ya. I need you rite now,’shout Jonghyun on his mind. But like Jino heard Jonghyun’s voice, he stopped midstep and turned back to face Jonghyun. “Ahhh! I almost forget it. Jonghyun hyung, actually Kyu hyung’s phone just like you and Leeteuk hyung just brought back the charger just now, right? So you can charge your phone now.” said Jino as he searched his jacket’s pocket for the charger. “Ah, thank you Jino-ya. Can you do it for me? Where do you keep my phone?”asked Jonghyun with a smile. He considered to give his friends a call after he charge the phone.

“Okay, then. I keep it inside my drawer over there,” Jino pointed to a drawer beside Leeteuk. “I’ll get it,hyung.” Leeteuk felt curious over something. Then he got some idea. ‘If Jonghyun won’t tell me. I’ll get information from Jino then after that I’ll ask Jonghyun once again,’thought Leeteuk. “Ah, here’s your phone, hyung,” Jino held it up to show Jonghyun, “do you want to charge it in my room or outside?” “Up to you,”replied Jonghyun. “I think I’ll just charge it here, so if you need it, you don’t need to go oustide.” Jino walked and did his job.

Jonghyun stole a glance at Leeteuk again and this time he saw Leeteuk in deep thought, and he felt something bad would happen to him. He averted his stare to Jino. He hoped that boy could help him again, but he was so wrong. This time Jino would be the one to give him away to his angel-turned-to-devil-hyung.

“Jino-ya~”called Leeteuk with a wide smile. His smile look so innocent and his eyes full of curiousity and excitement, just like a little kid, but Jonghyun knew better. His hyung wanted something and he would get it. “Nde, hyung?”asked Jino. “How long have you been friend with Jonghyun? I haven’t heard of you from him,”asked Leeteuk. Jonghyun’s face grew paler. ‘! Don’t answer him Jino’

“Emm... I’m his new friend, hyung. We just became friends two days ago or... was it three days ago, hehehe. Why hyung?” Leeteuk a little bit taken a back but he immediately put his smile back on. “Oh, really? How come you two become friend? Where do you meet?” Leeteuk asked with curiousity. “Ah, I met him on the road. He was.. er...” Jino looked hesitant to said the next words. “He was what, Jino-ya?” “He was pass-“ “JINO!”without realizing it, Jonghyun half-shouted to Jino.

Jino jumped a little because he was shocked. Leeteuk raised one of his eyebrows at Jonghyun, his expression saying ’what now?’ “What’s wrong hyung?” “Er...er... er.. I.. I think I just saw little animal approached you, perhaps it’s a cockroach, but now it’s already gone,” Jonghyun lied and Leeteuk rolled his eyes at his answer. “Oh, don’t over exaggerate, hyung,” said Jino calmly. “So, Jino-ya, you haven’t finished your story. I want to hear it,” said Leeteuk again. Jonghyun tried to make eye contact with Jino to tell him not to tell his hyung. Unfortunately, Jino didn’t understand it and just answered honestly.

“He was passed out on the road hyung.” Leeteuk was shocked again, and he looked at Jonghyun but Jonghyun didn’t want to meet his hyung eyes, so he averted his eyes and just looked at Jino. “I found him passed out when I was walking from school. So I just brought him home. He was in high fever when I found him,”explained Jino. “ah, thank you Jino-ya. Now, don’t you want to meet your brother before? I want to continue to talk in private with my precious dongsaeng here,” Leeteuk said with emphasizing the word precious. Jino looked confused for a moment, but he just nodded and smiled at his hyungs. Leeteuk replied his smiled with a soft but a little bit bitter smile.

After the door closed, Leeteuk turned to Jonghyun again, and now his smile was gone. “Tell me.” His voice was stern and dangerous. “Like I said before I just kind of busy hyung, so I can’t contact you. There’s nothing else,” Jonghyun tried to push his luck. “Don’t you dare to lie to me, Kim Jonghyun. I know there’s something happened, especially after I discharged from hospital. I also know you’re not that kind of person that can forget someone precious to you because you are busy with your life. There’s something more than it. I know it. So spill it! And one more thing, why Jino could find you on the road? What happened to you?” Leeteuk exploded.

Jonghyun let out a sigh. “I was busy with my life that’s why I kinda forget to take care of my own health and I just don’t realize that my body had reached its limit,” he smiled bitterly, decided to stuck with his previous answer. It wasn’t an entire lie, in fact it was the truth and the summarize of his full story. Yeah, he was busy with his mind and stupid heart, that was why he got sick.

Leeteuk could see a pained expression on Jonghyun’s face. He approached Jonghyun and hugged him. “Now, now... Just tell me everything, Jjongie-ya. You can share it with me. You’re not alone,” whispered Leeteuk softly as he carresed Jonghyun’s back with affection. His sterness was gone.

Jonghyun felt his wall crumbled down and he buried his head to his hyung chest. He couldn’t control his feelings anymore and just let it all out. He sobbed in his hyung embrace and hugged his hyung tightly like his life was depended on his hyung. “I.. I.. don’t.. I don’t know.. Hiks.. an-an-nymore....” “Sssshhh... shh.. It’s okay Jonghyun-ah... gwenchana.. It’s okay... I’m here,” Leeteuk tried to comfort him.

~

Jinki tried to contact all Jonghyun’s friends he knew. He even went to all the place Jonghyun could be, all Jonghyun’s favourite place. Finally at his hundredth tries, he got some information. Actually this person came to Jinki first. He said that he knew something about Jonghyun.

“Are you Jinki-ssi and are you looking for Jonghyun-ssi?”asked him. He felt a little bit hope lit up again. He hoped this person knew where his precious Jonghyun was. Jinki nodded with a smile. “Yes, I am. So do you know where he is? By the way who are you?”asked Jinki excited, maybe he didn’t have to look for Jonghyun again and he could just watched movie with Jonghyun at the comfort of his house.

“My name’s Junho. I’m one of his classmates. But sorry to crush your hope. I don’t know where he is,” he smiled bitterly,”but I want to tell you something.” “What is it?”asked Jinki. “Actually the last time I saw him, he looked sick. He slept in class and didn’t wake up even after the class ended. I had to wake him up. He was sweating a lot and couldn’t concentrate. When I offered to send him home, he rejected it and just went away. He looked in hurry and just wanted to go away as soon as possible. He wasn’t in a good condition. I hope he is right now. That’s all I know. I hope you find him soon,” said Junho. “Ah, kamsahamnida Junho-ssi”replied Jinki. Then Junho walked away.

This information just made Jinki more worried. Jonghyun was sick and he didn’t know if he still sick or not. It must be because of the rain. Aissshh that stupid dinosaurus. Jinki pulled out his phone from his pockets and called someone.

“Ah Key.... No... But I got information. He was sick before he dissapeared.... Yeah, I know, I know... Just wait a little more, okay? Yeah, I hope he’s okay. Just pray for him, okay.. Arasso... Bye,” He put back his phone and let out a sigh. I hope you’re okay out there, Jonghyun-ah, my precious dongsaeng.

“Jinki hyung?” A voice called his name. He turned and saw someone he didn’t expect to see. “Taemin,”whispered Jinki softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so~ once again I'm really sorry that I made all of you waited. I'm really busy with school and life. I also lost the motivation to write and can't find the time to write something. I hope all of you will understand..

I hope all of you are happy with the new chapter~ Thanks all :D