#9

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

Niel proved his words, he stay awake until classes reach lunch.

“are you not going to lunch??” Niel asked Anna because she kept sat.

“ani. I’m ok with it. You can go, Niel.” She smiled.

RING RING RING RING~

Anna let out a deep sigh then picked up her phone. Niel kept looking at her.

“hem~” she greeted people on the opposite.

“even though I let you talk to Teen Top member but do not talked to Niel that much.” She shocked.

How could he know it?? She looked around the class and even looked outside the window. She didn’t found Minsoo anywhere. Niel kept looking at her but now with confusion sight.

“are you psychic or something??” She glared at Minsoo on the phone.

“no need to know. Now go with Niel and i’ll meet you at canteen.” Minsoo hang up the phone, Anna looked upset.

Anna stood up suddenly which is made Niel shocked.

“where are you going??” Niel asked.

“don’t you want to lunch?” She asked him back with a smile.

Then Niel and Anna walked to the canteen. Anna looked calm walked beside Niel, but actually she worried so much. She can’t even imagine if Minsoo asked her to buy him lunch. She didn’t have money to eat herself and now she had to feed him too?? She can’t give up on the twin’s school fees.

“Niel hyung~” Ricky greet him cutely.

“neo wasseo?” Chunji greet Niel too, Niel nodded while sat beside him.

“noona??” Changjo looked confused saw Anna stood up behind Niel.

“what are you doing here Anna-ssi?” Chunji asked her.

“can’t you tell Chunji-ah?” L.Joe gave a sly looked at Minsoo who kept looking Anna since she arrived. Then Chunji nodded, he knows what does it means.

“bring me my lunch. They will know what it is.” Minsoo ordered her.

“you no need to pay?” Anna looked at him with worried look.

“since when the owner’s grandson need to pay?” Minsoo raised an eyebrow.

“Kaja. I’ll help you while I also bring out my lunch.” Niel then guard her to bring Minsoo’s lunch.

Minsoo piercing his looked to Niel and Anna who walked side by side. It looked they have a nice chitchat while walked to the counter to bring out Minsoo lunch.

“wohoo hyung, you can bore a hole on Niel’s head.” L.Joe interrupted his stared.

“wae? I can’t?” Minsoo replied annoyed.

“isn’t it a little early to fall in love with her hyung?” Chunji .

“fall in-WHAT??” Minsoo looked at Chunji with fully shocked face.

Chunji just shrugged while eating his lunch. Minsoo looked uncomfortable on his seat. Then he walked away from the Teen Top’s table.

“where is he going?” Anna look Minsoo walked away from his table while walked with Niel.

“I don’t know.” Niel shrugged.

“hey guys, where is he going?” Anna has arrived at the table and put down Minsoo’s lunch.

All of them shrugged while kept on munching their lunch.

“he usually went to Rooftop.” Chunji told her.

“what is he doing? I already brought his lunch and now he runaway to rooftop? Isshh.” She mumbled.

Then Anna walked away while brought Minsoo’s lunch. She bid goodbye to the rest Teen Top member. They waved to her nicely.

Thanks God everyone knew where the rooftop is, so Anna easy to find it by asking them. When she opened the door, she looked at one boy who slept while facing the cloudy sky.

“you told me to bring out your lunch but you here sleeping??” She kept on mumbled with herself.

She sat beside him. It seems like he realized by other presence. He took a peek, but then he fully opened his eyes. Then he sat while put on his cap again.

“are you not hungry anymore?” Anna asked him annoyingly.

Minsoo looked away, while shook his head. He heard something noise but kept on looking away from Anna.

Then a hand grabbed his chin smoothly and made him looked to the hand’s owner.

“you have to keep on eat your lunch. Don’t waste it, ara?” Then she fed him, he opened his mouth Automaticly.

She kept on fed him. No words heard from both of them. Minsoo kept looked at her while she fed him until his omurice emptied.

She clean up the mess then handed him a bottle of mineral water. Minsoo kept looking her while grab on her hand. He opened the bottle’s C.A.P, then he pulled Anna hand so it seems like Anna drank him too. Anna looked a little surprised but she kept on silence until Minso finished his drink.

When she ready to leave, Minsoo started to talk.

“did I have a mess on my face?” She looked at him, she shook her head.

“clean it first.” Minsoo ordered her.

“obseo.” She looked annoyed.

“clean it.” Minsoo glared at her.

She sighed but then she faced him and pulled out a napkin. She wiped on Minsoo’s mouth. Time like ticking so slows between them. Anna felt a bit uneasy while kept on wiping him. But then Minsoo grabbed on her hand which is wiped him.

She’s so surprised but just blinked blankly. A sudden moment happened without her consciousness. Minsoo’s face getting closer to her but then HE KISSED HER ON CHEEK!

“thanks for the lunch.” He smiled a bit but then left Anna alone on the rooftop, dumbfounded.

Omona! *dugun dugun dugun dugun*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh noooooo! my precious Niel's >.<

i wish i can found many NAP moment :p

PPYONG!