#4

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

“but Niel, congratulation to your new friend.” Minsoo smile slyly.

“wae hyung?” Niel looked at C.A.P worriedly.

“I just gave her the card today, so she can prepare to find another scholarship to another school.” Minsoo answered while looked straight to Anna’s eyes.

“h-hyung? Wae?” Niel looked shocked.

“Ask her.” Minsoo pointed at Anna.

Anna just smile in warm, she’s already tired being bullied over years and now she have to face one too.

“aaah~ that’s why you gave me those card??” She nodded in innocent way.

“you really got the card?” Niel asked Anna.

“ne, but Niel I was wandering….” Anna eyed Niel.

“wae? Wae?” Niel looked nervously worried now.

“I’m not playing soccer at that time, but why I got a red card??” She shrugged.

The rest boys hold on their laughed. Ricky, Changjo, Chunji, Ljoe, even Niel try hard to hold their laughter. Minsoo felt embarrassed, his ears seemed redder. But Anna left them after bowed and back to the stage to sing again.

“pffft!!” Ricky tried his hard to hold back his laughter.

“no need to hold your laugh Ricky.” Minsoo told him while looking with a death glare, Ricky then dropped his head.

“hyung, you just have  a new rival, it seems.” Ljoe patted on Minsoo, but Minsoo looked annoyed.

“you wanna play a game with me? I’ll give in.” Minsoo looked sharp at the stage where Anna started to play her guitar again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Anna-ya, thank you for tonight and here’s your fees. Since tomorrow is Saturday so I guess you know what it means, don’t you?” The owner talked to Anna.

“ne sajangnim. Tomorrow is Indie band’s night, so does the next night. And it’s also my free time.” She smiled.

“got any plans?” He asked.

“no, may be i’ll stay at home.” She shrugged.

“stay at home?? Okay then. Just watch your nose, when I caught you sing on the street again i’ll keep your guitar forever Anna-ya, FOR-EVER!” He pinched on her nose, she pouted.

“what can I do. I got no choice, I need to make living too sajangnim.” She rubbed at her red nose.

“i’ll find you another job for the weekend, okay?” He patted her hair.

“jinjjayo?? Woah, kamsahamnida sajangniiiiiiiiim~” she sang in excitement.

Then she left the café because it’s already midnight. She saved her payment at her purse. When she walked to her home, she saw ddobokki’s tenant.

“it must be nice. I guess i’ll buy for twin.” She then walked closer to the tenant.

“ahjumonim, can you give me two porsion ddobokki?” The ahjumma who sold the ddobokki answered in excitement tone.

After that, she left to her home. It took fifteen minutes to reach her home from the café on foot. She just saw her house’s light turn on. It seems that her twin brother just arrived from practicing. Yes, they are trainees on starship ent.

“I’m hoooome~” Anna sang from the front door.

“noona, neo wasseo?” Kwangminie ran to her.

“ne~ here, noona bought you ddobokkki.” She gave the ddobokki to Kwangminie.

“wuah, yummy. Youngminie, here is yours.” Kwangminie gave another porsion to Youngmin.

“oh? Noona? But where’s you porsion??” Youngminie asked her.

“noona already ate one while walked here.” She patted at Youngminie’s head.

“geotjimal.” Kwangminie looked at Anna in anger.

“ne??”

“noona, you’re lying. I know you must be only buys these two for Youngminie and i.” Kwangminie whined.

“noona, you are not yet ate since lunch, didn’t you?” Youngminie looked at his noona in sad face.

“aniyo. Aniyo. Noona already ate. Noona gwaenchanna.” She tried to make sure.

“noona say ‘aaaaah’~” Youngminie ordered her, she pouted.

Anna already knew that she can’t win against the twin. The twin knew her better than herself. She smiled at the twin and then opened as Youngmin wished. Youngminie and Kwangminie fed her in the same time then they laughed because their noona will mad at them. Everyday they spend like this. Just a simple happiness.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

just gimme lots of words about your thought on this story guys >.<

ppyong!