#3

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

The school already finished. She came to her locker for switching the book. It felt weird, since she walked out of the class everyone took a glance at her and then whispering to their friend. But then when she opened her locker, all the weird has been answered.

PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 : JO ANNA. WARNING CARD FROM : C.A.P “TEEN TOP

“ige mwoya?” She whispered to herself while rubbed at the red card.

“hey new y, how does it felt when at your first day and you already got a red card from C.A.P oppa?” One of the queenka mocked her.

“it felt like your face on my .” She answered bravely while throwing away the red card.

“what did you say?” She mad.

“aaah~ baegoppa~” the Anna left the queenka and went home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“noonaaaaaa~” her twin brother just came home when she already finished washed the clothes.

“neo wasseo?” She replied.

“noona, noona look at this. I got 80 on my history class!!” The black hair chirped to her, she just smiled wide.

“jeongmal? Woah, noona will gave you something yummy tonight, then.” She promised him, he looked excited.

“noona, nado nado. I got 85 on my math class.” The brown hair shows another paper.

“geurae, noona will buy two something yummy tonight.” She messed on brown hair brother.

“Youngmin-ah, can you help noona to wash the dishes while noona going to work?” She asked the brown hair one.

“NE!! I’ll help noona!” He said happily.

“nado noona, nado. I’ll help noona too.” The black hair one said.

“arasseo. Kwangminie can you finished your homework while noona not at home?” He nodded full of excitement.

“ok then, noona will go for work. Noona already prepared your dinner, just heat up on microwave if you guys hungry.” Her twin brother nodded faithfully.

“noona galkae.” She waved at the twin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Anna-ya! Why it took you so long?? They already wait for your performance.” The owner of the café told her when she just arrived while holding on her old guitar.

“ne, arasseo sajangnim.” She smiled and then went on stage.

On the small stage inside the café, there is a small band instrument. They usually bring acoustic songs to be played along the night. And for some night they open stage for some indie band to perform. That night Anna will perform with a drummer, and another guitarist.

“annyeonghaseyo yeoreobbeun-deul. I’m so sorry for a long waited. But as I already stand here, i’ll gave you guys many comfortable song that gonna help to comfort your night.” She started her introduction.

Then she prepared her old guitar and sat on the middle of the stage while the drummer on her left and the other guitarist on her right.

“this is a song for you guys. Ronan keating with when you say nothing at all. Please enjoy~” she started to play on her guitar.

it’s amazing how you can speak right through my heart. Without saying a word you can light up the dark~

“hyung, what are we doing here exactly ??” The most cute one asked his hyung.

“i’ve been coming here recently and i’ve already found a cozy place for us to hang out but nobody recognize us. NO ONE!” The “hyung” answered in excitement.

“are you sure Niel?” Minsoo asked him.

“baek percent sure hyung. Here, anjayo.” He grabbed Minsoo’s hand to sit him down.

There are six boys just entering the café, they gathered sat around table 11. A waiter immediately came to them for offering the menus.

“annyeonghaseyo. Can I take your order, sir?” She greeted them nicely.

“I want a chocolate milkshake with three spoon vanilla, chocochip, and strawberry ice cream.” The most cutes one took an order.

“give me a Cappuccino.” Minsoo took his order.

“I want some French fries and vanilla milkshake.” The female-like one ordered.

“and gave us three cokes. Cold please.” Changjo too.

The waiter already wrote down their orders and left to the counter.

“but Niel hyung, it’s only couple who came here. All of them so lovey dovey. Aigoo~ boreupda.” The cute one is whining.

“you can do it too if you want Ricky. You can do it with chanjo. L.Joe with Chunji.” Niel answered while looked away carelessly from Ricky, and Ricky pouted.

“woah~ the singer sang great. She must be a talented singer.” The female-like one named Chunji amazed with the performance.

“that’s why hyung I often come here lately. Hehehe~” Niel gave a big ginned.

“just call her here after she performed.” Minsoo ordered Niel aimlessly, he looked so bored while looking out of the window.

The boys already heard 5 songs have been played on stage but then the singer took a time for a rest, while the café playing some jazzy CD. Niel suddenly stand up and waved to the singer, gave a sign to come to Niel.

“so guys, let me introduce my friend who already sang those couple of songs on stage.” Niel introduced the singer to the boys.

Chanjo and Ljoe widen in surprised, then C.A.P looked at the singer that Niel introduced. He looked fully shock. Mean while Chunji and Ricky greet her warmly.

“neon?” Changjo pointed at her in shocked.

“don’t pointed at your noona Changjo-ya.” Niel forced chanjo to put down his finger.

“noona?” Changjo looked confused.

“yes. She’s on the same grade as me. And I gave her the scholarship so she’s at our school now.” Niel answered.

“annyeonghaseyo, Jo Anna imnida.” She bowed, looked calm.

“but Niel, congratulation to your new friend.” Minsoo smile slyly.

“wae hyung?” Niel looked at C.A.P worriedly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, if you want to ask some korean romanization words here, just asked right away ^^

ppyong!!