#7

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

Day went pass by quickly. It’s already Sunday. Anna sent her twin brother off to their practice building after that she left to make some performance.

Once she arrived at a park, she already sat down on a bench and prepared her guitar to be tuned. But then one hand grabbed to her.

what the h-“

“come with me.” It’s C.A.P or was born with Minsoo.

“sirheo! Sirheo!” Anna tried to let her hands off.

“………………” he kept silent while dragged Anna to some where.

“what are you doing? It’s hurt stupid! It’s hurt!” Anna yelled to Minsoo.

Then Minsoo suddenly stopped and looked straight at Anna. Anna taken a back but then she looked at other direction while rubbing her hand which is still grabbed by Minsoo.

“don’t you remember what i’ve told you yesterday?” Minsoo started to talk.

“which one? You talked a lot yesterday.” She pouted.

Minsoo really wanted to eat her right now. It was not because she’s rude but because of her pout is so cute. Minsoo can felt that his ear turned to red, but it seemed that Anna didn’t pay attention to it.

“dwaesseo. Now, listen to me carefully because I won’t repeat it once more.” Minsoo looked straight to her eyes.

“mwoya?” Anna looked annoyed because of Minsoo’s grabbed.

“i’ll give you rules which is you should’ve obey since you are my toy. Ani ani, toy is rude. Emmm, let say that you are my ……… slave?” Minsoo putted a smirk on it.

“mworag-“ Minsoo cutted her off by put his point finger on her lips.

“I know you must be happy, I can see that.” Minsoo used his teased tone.

“but first thing first!” He looked serious all of sudden again.

“i’ll give you rules which is you have to obey it. And if you not going to do it you’ll get punishment, alchi?” She pouted again.

“first, you have to always come immediately when I called you. If you late even one second you’ll get punishment.” He put his point finger to show number one.

“second, you have to grant all of my order and say ‘yes’ with an happy face.” He adding middle finger to showing number two.

“third, you can’t talked to other guy except me. If you get caught talked to ONLY ONE GUY i’ll give you punishment!!” He gave an evil stare, Anna looked away while sighed.

“so I can’t talked to the teacher? Head master? My manager? Niel?” She asked within raised an eyebrow.

“ne?? Ah, keugeo……” he confused with the sudden question.

“ok ok. You can talk to the teacher, head master, your manager and … WHY ARE YOU WANT TO TALK TO NIEL???” He’s suddenly angry on the last name.

“wae? He is the one who gave me scholarship.” She shrugged.

“aish…” he sighed in annoyed.

“geurae, i’ll let you talk to him also Teen Top member too. But beside that, I won’t let it pass.” He became serious again.

“what if the teacher asked to do a group activities and he chose me with male classmate? I can’t reject it though~” she took a glance on him but then acted like don’t care.

“ne???? Andwae!! Andwae!! You can’t do that!! I’ll tell him that you can’t do that! Who’s your classmate’s name? I’ll ask to change it with girl.” He blabbered madly.

“I’m just saying IF Minsoo-ya, tck tck tck.” She face palm her self.

“a-ah geurae? Hehe” he laughed sheepishly.

“let go off me by the way. You hold it too tight!” She pouted while tried to be free.

“arasseo. I’ll let you go. But I want to remind you something.” He neared his face to her.

“mwoya?” She tired of being with him right now.

“about all of my rules, if you abandoned one of it, you’ll got punishment. Really realllllllllly hard punishment. Ara?” He smirked while demanding an agreement from Anna.

Anna just looked at his face annoyingly. Then he let her hands off, Anna immediately rubbing at her hand which is looked red because of the tight grip.

“give me your phone number.” Minsoo took out his phone.

“obseo.” Anna mumbled.

“mworagu?” Minsoo can’t hear it clearly.

“I don’t have a phone, you deaf!” She yelled on Minsoo’s ear.

“yah! No need to yell on my ear!” Minsoo immediately closed his ear.

“ok then, you used this.” Minsoo handed out his phone that he already took out.

“sirheo.” She looked away.

“do you want to get punishment these early??” Minsoo within serious face.

“ara, ara, arasseo.” She took it half-hearted.

“ah, one more thing.” Even though she didn’t want but she had to pay attention to Minsoo.

“mwoya??”

“what were you called me ??” Minsoo asked.

“Minsoo-ya??” She answered.

“ya, Ugly duck! I’m your sunbae at school, at least call me sunbae instead of oppa.” Minsoo poked on Anna’s forehead.

“arasseo SUNBAENIM.” She belly button bowed to him.

“but from now on you have to call me baby, got it??” Minsoo looked satisfied by himself.

“mworagu??? BABY ?? “ her eyes almost popped out of it socket.

“want it or not you still have to call me that.” He shrugged.

“agma.” She whispered to her selves.

“excuse me??” He piercing his eyes toward her.

“eh? Nothing.” She just shrugged to cover her nasty mouth.

“if you have nothing to say, I have performance await. Could you please??” She prepared herself to leave.

“perform-chakaman!” Minsoo stopped her from leaving.

“what more?” She looked tired.

“can you stop sing on street??” He asked, full worried on his eyes.

“wae? Do you ashamed to have a slave who also sang on the street every weekend??” She raised an eyebrow.

“ani. Just find another job.” He shrugged.

Mr. PRINCE BABY, do you think find a job as easy as you flip your hand?? PLUS you’re also a high schooler?? Who will give me a full time job when I’m still a high schooler?? Life’s not as easy as your dream, sir.” She made a face.

“ok then, just work to me. I’ll pay you like a full time worker. Ya! Where are you going ??!!! I’m not finish yet!!!” She walked away while Minsoo didn’t finish his words.

You already bullied me as your slave at school and now you want me to work as your real slave in your house??? Even if you pay me for a million I won’t take it. Brat!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

no idea -_____-" but please keep reading ^.~

ppyong!