#2

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

“Have you seen the new student?”

“no, why? Female or male?”

“if I’m not mistaken, it’s yeoja.”

“aeih, no fun. Another again.”

The wind blows lots of rumor about the new student on Top Arts School. Every semester Top Art School received some new student from scholarship program, And also in this semester. A new student already arrived to those school and ready to face the knowledge for pursuit her dream. Yes, it’s a HER. Jo Anna.

 “annyeonghaseyo, Jo Anna imnida.  Bangabseumnida.” She bowed to her new classmates.

“ne, bangabwayo Anna-ssi. Now you can sit right there.” Ms. Daran pointed at a desk on the last row.

She walked sadly to her chair. She wasn’t expect to be on the back row, she rather like in the middle. Why is that so? Because of she can fell a sleep easily when she sat on the back.

Just at the right time when she put her on the chair, a paper placed on her table. It says “Don’t disturb me.”. She was wandering who stupid people sent her this thing. She looked at her right, only a girl that busy doing her nails. Aniya, it must be not her.

She shook her head. Then she looked at her left. There’s a boy who slept while put his face to the window. She can’t look through this guy’s face. She’s pretty sure that is him who sent that paper.

As the time passed by boringly, it’s time for lunch. Anna still wandering around the Cafeteria doesn’t know what to buy and also have no friend to share with. When she looked at the price tag of the menus, she shocked. The price is same with her fees for two days work.

What kind of school is this? Why the prices are so high? If these keep on happening, I can’t get lunch at school for the rest of my life. TT.TT

Then, she left the cafeteria and went to the school yard. There are lots of girls cheering on basketball court. It seems like there’s a sparing between famous boys or may be kingka. She took a tour to the basketball court.

They sure play often, they’re no jokes. Woah, is he going to shoot on three points???

She looked at a taller boy who ready to shot, but in a blinked the ball already flew to the ring and he grabbed the three points. The other two boys cheered with him. Then, she walked to the band’s practice room. There are lots of instrument such as electric guitar, bass, drums, acoustic guitar, and many else.

Woah, acoustic guitar!! Yippiy !!

Then, she grabbed to the acoustic guitar and sat on one of the amplifier. She tuned the guitar and when she felt that it sounds better she play it right away. She started to play the intro.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three players already finished the sparing game. They walked to their basecamp placed behind the band practice room while chit chatting.

“good job C.A.P hyung!” The shortest boy high fived the three point shooter.

“as always.” He smiled wide.

“hyung, don’t you want to practicing after school ??” The youngest among them asked.

“where?” The tallest “hyung” replied.

“eemm, at Niel hyung’s house??” The youngest replied back.

oh~, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes. Come on and come to me now~The three boy heard someone sang while playing guitar.

“hyung? Did you hear that?” The youngest asked, a bit scared.

“is it from a radio? Ah , may be your phone ringing.” The tallest pointed to the youngest pocket.

“aniyo hyung. I forgot to bring it this morning.” He shook his head.

don’t be ashamed to cry, let me see you through. Cause i’ve seen a dark side too~ it heard again.

“h-h-hyung!” The youngest looked even more scared.

“I think it’s heard from band room.” The short hyung analyzed.

“let’s go and check it.” The tallest hyung walked to the band room.

Three of them looked at the band room’s door. It’s open wide. They looked to each other. They seemed a lil hesitant. But then the tallest hyung decided to take a peek inside the band room. Slowly he peeked inside the band room. But then he’d taken a back.

when the night falls on you, you don’t know what to do? Nothing you confess could make me love you less.

He saw a girl with her long brown hair singing along while playing an acoustic guitar. She looked so into the song. Her voice is like an angel’s whisper. He felt like the time has already stopped. Just when …..

“hyung! Waeee??” The youngest tapped on his shoulder, he broke his imaginary.

“aniya. Seems like there is someone inside.” He said while pointed at the band’s room.

After that those three boys are entering the band room. She realized that there are other people inside the room. Then she stopped and looked at the other.

“nugu?” The tallest talked to Anna.

“ah, annyeonghaseyo. naneun Jo Anna imnida.” She then bowed to the boys.

“what are you doing here?” The short hyung asked.

“i-I was just wandering around this school and I fo-“ she cutted by the youngest boy.

“you new here?”

“ah ne. I just got transferred today.” She smiled politely.

“don’t you know who are we?” The tallest hyung asked her.

Of course she shook her head. That was her first day at new school, how could she remember who is who.

“tell her.” The tallest hyung command the younger within mocking face.

“he is the Grandson of the founder in this school. Bang Minsoo. But he’s cool name is C.A.P. Everyone knew he’s the kingka here. You better watch out your act, or he will give you red card.” He explained.

A Red card? Oh GOD! Is this people still lived in meteor garden era?? Sooo old school. Pfft, kingka my . She laughed inside her mind.

“this one is Lee Byunghun hyung. He is the heir of the Lee’s company, One of the top three companies on South Korea. We usually call him L.Joe. Every girls here has fallen on his charm.” He pointed proudly to his hyung.

“and me, I’m the maknae Choi Junghyun. My cool name is Changjo. And I’m also cool on dancing.” He winked.

“now, you already know who we are, so you do know what’d you have to do, don’t you?” Asked the tall “Minsoo”.

She looked at the boys, gave a sly smile. Then she put the guitar on it placed before and leaves. The boys surprised at her reaction. But then Minsoo grabbed on her hand fast.

“is your parent never taught you how to respect others?” Minsoo mad.

“ever. But respect the good one, not the one.” She answered feisty while let her hand off of Minsoo.

“mworagu?” Minsoo got angry at her, but he saw she left cooly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

just want to inform you guys, text in red is singing part.

text in italic without "..." is spoken in mind

aiguuu~ for whoever already interested in this story, thank you so much :*

ppyong!