#8

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

At that day Anna didn’t performed like she always did. She just sat on a bench while playing her guitar randomly. Minsoo ruined her mood. Then she decided to go home, clean up the house, cooked for the twin, and make her homework.

At night she received a text from unknown number.

FROM : 010-987789XXX

Don’t forget to buy me a C.A.Ppuccino tomorrow morning and wait me at the gate.

 

Anna just read on the text. She already knew that was Minsoo even though he didn’t put name on it. But a few minutes later she received text from the same number, which is she already change the name.

FROM : AGMA BABY

WHY YOU DIDN’T REPLY BACK??????

 

She rolled her eyes.

 

TO : AGMA BABY

Who are you?? You’re unknown number. And also where do you want me to wait for? Hell’s gate??

 

She chuckled while sending the replied.

 

FROM : AGMA BABY

YA, NEON! JO ANNA! (&!#$%@$#!%$)

 

She laughed. Minsoo must be upset right now. She can’t imagine how mad he is because she kept laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately it’s Monday. Begin of the week. Anna walked out of her house and went to her school with twin. She bid goodbye to the twin because they depart first to their school. Then she walked alone to her school. When she arrived at the gate, she stopped. She let out a sigh, then she stand on the side gate.

Fifteen minutes already passed and it’s almost time to start the classes. She started look worried. But God must be loved her much because person who she already waited has arrived. Yup, it’s Bang Minsoo.

He walked out of his car. Clang his bag on right shoulder, one hand on a pant pocket, a hat hanged on his head diagonally. He walked toward her with his fellow member walked behind him. All of them ride on Minsoo’s car.

The rest Teen Top member looked at Anna with confused look, so does Niel. But Minsoo smirked on her. He walked closer to Anna, he patted at her head like a puppy.

“charaesseo.” He said, the rest member looked like O.O

“but where’s my Cappuccino??” He asked and she looked at him.

“I don’t have money to buy that. Thanks to person who ruined my mood to work yesterday.” She stomped at Minsoo’s feet and then left to her class.

“ya! Jo Anna!! Awwww!!” He jumped in hurt, while cursing Anna in his mind.

“buahahahahahhahaha~” the rest member laughed at him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She entered her class. Everyone stared at her. They looked like upset to her, but like she cares. Then she sat on her seat.

While she prepared for the first class, she looked Niel walked toward her. She looked confused.

“Niel?? What are you doing here?” She asked right away when Niel getting closer.

“I’m attending class. I’m also a student if you don’t forget.” He smiled sweetly to her.

“I don’t know that you—“ she looked Niel sat on her left side.

Then she remembered about a sleeping boy who gave her a paper to not disturb him at her first day last week.

“you? You gave me a paper at my first day, don’t you Niel?” Niel looked at her smiling wide.

“ne~” he sang an answered.

Then she chuckled. “you should’ve told me earlier, ara?”

“wae?” Niel looked O.o

“I thought you were a homeless boy or may be a dead body. Because of you’re not even moved until classes over.”

“hehehehe, I was so really sleepy. I used to sleep a lot but until lunch. Yesterday is an exception, I was really tired.” He made a tired face, but the she giggled.

“whatever. But start from today, don’t sleep in class again, will you?” She let out her pinky.

“since you’re here, I think I have some motivation to listening what the teacher said.” He winked and grabbed her pinky with his pinky.

She smiled warmly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PPYONG!!