#10

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

After lunch, Anna still has 3 lessons left. And from the time being, she didn’t concentrate on what the teacher said. She kept staring on her book. Her mind went blank.

But fortunately the bell has ring and the class is over. When Anna prepared her bag to leave, Niel looked at her curiously.

“Anna-ya…” Niel called.

“wae?” She looked at Niel.

“neo gwaenchanna ?” Niel looked worried.

“eh?” Anna confused with Niel question.

“since after lunch you kept on silence, not paying attention to seonsaengnim, and also you kept on writing Minsoo hyung name on your book. Are you ok? Is he doing something bad on you?” Niel asked.

“I’m ok-WHAT?” She then opened up her book.

She looked surprise because she’s already written a lot of Minsoo’s name on her book rather than wrote about the lesson. Then she kept the book with a sad face.

Eugh! Great! I have to buy another book.

“are you okay?” Niel want to make sure.

“ne.” She answered sadly and then walked toward the door to go home.

Since it Monday, she has to work at the café so she decided to leave school quickly. But then a car stopped by front of her. She almost bumped on the car. But then she looked at the slowly open window. It’s none other Minsoo.

“where are you going? Try to escape from me?” He teased.

She let out a deep sigh. “ani. Wae?” She kept it cool.

“don’t you want to go home with me?” Minsoo raised an eyebrow.

“no, thanks.” She started to walk away from Minsoo’s car.

“so, you must be ready for punishment then?” Minsoo smirked now.

She rolled her eyes and then faced on Minsoo again.

“arasseo.” She walked to Minsoo’s car.

“no need to pressure me.” She mumbled herself.

“didn’t you forget something??” Minsoo looked at her, expecting something.

“mwo?” She looked confused.

He the ipod. “and I was like baby baby baby ohh, I’m like a baby baby baby ohhh, just like baby baby baby oohh, I thought you will be mine, mine~” that was justin bieber – baby played on his ipod.

Again, she rolled her eyes. She sighed before replied on Minsoo.

“arasseo, baby (agma)” she whisper on ‘agma’ part.

But then she heard noises from inside Minsoo’s car. Not long after that the window open and shown the rest Teen Top member chuckled about how was Anna so cheesy to Minsoo by calling him Baby.

“I’m dead.” She mumbled while face palmed herself.

“kaja, i’ll sent you home.” Minsoo said.

Want it or not, she sat inside Minsoo’s car. It’s a Limo, so everyone fitting in. Minsoo gave a hand signal to Anna while pointing on seat beside him. Anna can’t reject it, can she?

Then she sat beside Minsoo and once again the noises can be heard from the rest Teen Top member. Anna looked around embarrass, but she caught on Niel. He didn’t laugh or smile or something, but when their gazed met he immediately looked away while using his headset.

That was a big crowd inside Minsoo’s car. The rest member teased Anna and Anna can do nothing, besides smiling awkwardly. When the Limo almost reached her house, she suddenly asked to be dropped.

“why are you stopped here?” Minsoo asked.

“I want to buy some veggies for my dongsaeng to eat after they go home from school.”

“you cook?” Minsoo eyes suddenly bright open wide.

“ne. Why? Surprised?” She raised an eyebrow.

“ok, I’m leaving now. Thanks for the ride. It’s my first time sat in a Limousine.” She patted on Minsoo.

And then she left them and jogged a bit to the near mart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“noonaaaaaaa~” the twin already reached home.

“noona in the kitchen.” Anna answered while chopping on onions.

“woah noona, you’re gonna cook?” Kwangmin hugged her waist. Aigoo~ I want too Kwangminie~

“eung~” she nodded while keep on chopping.

“noona, Kwangminie beat on his friend at school today.” Youngmin faced her while help wash the veggies.

“jinjja??” Anna looked at Kwangmin with a mad face.

“a-aniyo noonim.” Kwangmin suddenly feel unease.

“eih, why do you turned too formal? So is this true Kwangminie?” She demanded an answer.

He felt lil bit hesistant, but then he nodded slowly.

“wae?” She rubbed on Kwangmin’s hair.

“he said that noona is a and worked as a on a night bar.” Kwangmin droop his head.

“aigoo~” she then hugged him and patted on his back.

“my Kwangminie really love his noona, doesn’t he?” She said with a smile.

“Noona, you didn’t angry?” Kwangmin looked at her with a scared face.

She shook her head while hold on Kwangmin’s shoulder.

“you know which one is the true and which one is not. As long as you believe on noona, noona will always forgive you. If I were you, I will fight with him too, may be until end up on hospital?? Hehe” she cheered on Kwangmin up.

“gomawo noona. Noona jjang!!” Kwangmin shows on his two thumbs up.

“but don’t ever fight again, ara?” She hit lightly on Kwangmin’s head, he giggled and nodded.

“noona~” Youngmin pouted, demand an attention too.

“wae~” she looked at the other twin.

“I love noona too~ can’t I get something too?” He kept on pouting.

“aigoo~ uri yedeul-aaaaah~” she then hugged on the twin while caressing their back.

Even though just the three of them left in this cruel world, but they kept on holding each other so they will kept on strong until the end of the day. This little family found their happiness on their own way. A little but means a lot.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

uugh, i can't found niel in this gif T.T

are you still there, reader-nim??? :D

PPYONG!