#12

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

Anna already moved to intensive room. She’s still unconscious while Minsoo kept on her side. He waited until she woke up.

For couples of hour, Minsoo wait her while sat beside her bed. IV drip puts on her left arm. He looked at her with a sad face.

This beautiful face became full of bruises. They sure slapped her a lot and hard. Anna-ya, why you didn’t told me about this? Can’t you trust me?

While he kept staring on Anna, noises burst into the room.

“noonaaaaaa!!!!” The twin already arrived.

“Anna noona ireonaaaa!!!” Kwangmin cried over her shoulder.

“noonaaaaaaa~” Youngmin cried while grabbed on her free hand.

“psst, who are they?” Minsoo whispered to Niel.

Yup, the rest Teen Top member has arrived with the twin.

“her twin dongsaeng.” Niel looked touched by the scenery front of him.

“where’s her parent?” Minsoo asked Niel again, while whispering (again).

“I don’t know, it doesn’t write in her profile ID that I got from school.” Niel shrugged.

“what about the bullies?”

“head master already prepared for their expelled. Don’t worry hyung.” Niel tried to give him a smile.

“hey, she’s okay. Doctors here will help your noona to get better, alchi?” Chunji tried to calm the twin.

“geurae hyung?” Youngmin asked to Chunji but then he looked at Kwangmin.

“h-hyung, h-how much the bill? We-we will tried to work so we can pay it.” Kwangmin tried to arrange his words.

“no need, i’ll pay. Don’t worry.” Minsoo spook out.

“jinjja hyung?? Kamsahamnida hyung! Kamsahamnida!!” Both the twin bowed to Minsoo with a bright face.

“are you guys really that poor?” Changjo poked Ricky for his bad mouthed, Ricky covered his mouth with his hand immediately.

Youngmin nodded. He kept on grabbed his noona hand and sat beside her. Both of the twins looked sad.

“since our parent died 8 years ago, noona handle all. She worked for our school fees, eat, clothes. She even forgot about her youth time. She kept on singing from one café to another café.” Youngmin explained.

“actually we don’t want to be a burden for noona. That’s why we accepted to be trainees and will be debut soon. We will pay all of noona sacrificed. We want to make her happy and enjoy her time.” Kwangmin added.

The rest Teen Top members were silent. They suddenly felt a big shock fact about Anna, so does Minsoo. Teen Top member and also the twin looked at Anna. All of them have the same thought.

She must be really tired facing this cruel world alone and left her youthful time to become the family leader.

It’s already passed 3 hours and finally Anna shown some movements. It’s Youngmin who found out Anna already woke up.

“noona? Are you awake now? Noona, it’s me, Youngminie.” Youngmin kept holding on his noona hand.

“y-Youngminie??” Anna tried to open her eyes, but her sight a bit blurry.

“ne noona. I’m here!!” He answered with a bright smile.

“noona~ I’m here too. Kwangminie here, noona.” Kwangmin wants some attention too.

Anna moved her head to the voice source. She gave a weak smile and tapped on Kwangmin cheek, caress it.

“noona, don’t be like this. We don’t want to lose you, noona.” Youngmin whinned.

“mian.” She whispered, she felt too weak to speak.

“i’ll call the doctor since Anna already awake.” Niel ran out of the room, Minsoo just nodded.

Not long after that, Niel came back with a doctor and two nurses. The doctor immediately examined on Anna and got help by the nurses.

“is she okay kim seongsaengnim?” Minsoo asked.

“she still too weak now. Just don’t force her to speak a lot for now. She better kept rest here for a week Minsoo-ya.” He told him, while the rest boys also heard him.

“ne.” Minsoo nodded.

“nurses, please tell the staff to bring a dinner for her.” The doctor ordered his two nurses.

“geureom.” The doctor patted on Minsoo’s shoulder, then he left.

“hyung thank you for taking care of our noona. We will take care of her from now on.” Youngmin bowed to Minsoo.

“no need. We are friends, I just help my friend.” Minsoo tapped on Youngmin shoulder.

“hyung-deul too, thank you for being my noona’s friend. Kamsahamnida.” Kwangmin bowed to the rest Teen Top member.

“you’re welcome.” Ricky is so excited.

“ok then, we will leave Anna to you guys. Are you sure you guys can handle it?” Chunji asked the twin, they nodded in choir.

“arasseo. We will leave now then. If you guys need some help, you guys can use your noona’s phone and dial number 1. He will come immediately.” Chunji tapped on Minsoo shoulder, while Minsoo shocked look at him.

“ne hyung!!” The twin replied in unison.

Then Teen Top member left Anna and her twin brother and go home.

Huff~ I should’ve help her from now on. He looked back at Anna’s room door.

I should’ve take care of her, huff~. The other boy sighed in regret.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

kids, don't bullies other, arasseo ?? :D

PPYONG!!