#18

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

“Niel-ya…………” Minsoo called out, Anna felt her heart stopped at that time.

Then she faced the door of rooftop, ready to hear another truth which is hurt her. Even though until now she kept on denying that Niel who Minsoo called is Niel that she knew.

“nan ……. Neoreul saranghae.” With these Minsoo word Anna’s heart became hurt like stabbed by a thousand swords.

Anna tried to hold back her tears and laid her hand everywhere just to help her stand still because her feet became weak after all this honest moment. But unfortunately her palms lay on the door which is easily opened.

But then these moments really shocked her to the bones. While the door slowly opened, she saw a boy figure that she adored, Bang Minsoo, held on to others face. And when the door finally open wide, she saw Minsoo kissed the other which is she realized that it is Niel, a boy that she knew and also, TRUSTED.

That sweet kissed that those two lovers shared suddenly broke by a loud voice of something which is dropped. When Niel and Minsoo looked at the door, they didn’t saw any people there. And then Niel walked closer to the door and he found a lunchbox which is messed around the stair.

Who’s this have?? Hyuuh~ if he or she saw me and Minsoo hyung earlier, then I’m in a big dead. Niel thought and then held the lunchbox and walked closer to Minsoo.

“wae?” Minsoo asked.

“seems like there was someone here.” Niel show the lunchbox to Minsoo.

“nugu?” Minsoo asked while examine the box but Niel just shrugged sadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch times already over. Even though Niel and Minsoo didn’t straighten their problems but they decided to go back to their class.

Niel walked back to his class while holding the lunchbox. He met Anna who already sat on her seat silently. He examined her for a while.

What is going on with her? Her stare looked so empty, she looked so sad. With this Niel walked closer to Anna seat.

“Anna-ya, neo gwaenchanha?” Niel asked, but Anna didn’t respond him.

“you looked pale. Are you sick??” Niel raised his free palm and tried to check the temperature on Anna forehead but Anna shoved it away.

“a-Anna-ya? Waegeurae?” Niel was shocked by Anna’s movement.

Anna suddenly stood up and grabbed on her bag.

“told kim teacher that I went home because of sick.” She said without took a glanced on Niel.

Anna left her class and she already disappeared from Niel’s sight. Niel looked confused but then he keep attend the remaining class.

After the last bell rang all over the school, the teentop member walked together to go home by riding Minsoo Limo. They’re all already inside the ride and chitchatting each other. Ricky have a happy chat with Changjo, Chunji have a lovey dovey chat with L.Joe, and Minsoo who kept stealing glance on Niel. Niel tried to looking for his ipod inside his bag. He put out everything inside his bag, but then Changjo saw something familiar.

“hyung, why is this lunchbox with you?” Changjo pointed at a lunchbox which is Niel carried since he left from rooftop.

“this lunchbox?” Niel pointed at the lunchbox too, while Minsoo listen carefully.

“it’s weird……” Changjo mumbled himself.

“what’s weird Changjo-ya?” Ricky asked.

“I thought noona gonna give it to C.A.P hyung….” Minsoo and Niel suddenly freeze.

Both of the boys are in shock. They know who Changjo called noona. It is none other than Anna. They looked each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

my brain messed up >____________<"

poor Anna :((

please give her lots of support (so does my story) >.<

PPYONG!!