#15

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

On the next day school already crowded even class not started yet. Anna curious while walked all the way to her class she looked bunches of girls tagged along and went to dance room.

“excuse me, what is going on?” Anna tried to ask one of the girls who looked spazzing.

“he’s so coooool, ing haaaawt. He must be a great dancer.” That girl kept on spazzing, Anna looked confused.

“nugu—seoyo?” Anna asked again, but that girl pointed at the front.

Anna looked to the direction that girl shown. Inside the dance room there is a boy who dance so great within Justin Timberlake song. All those girls looked from a mirror outside the dance room.

This boy. He must be not a student, because he’s not wearing any uniform. He wore jeans, white sleeveless shirt, and a hat titled on his head.

May be he felt lots of erted eyes looked at him and then he looked at the mirror. Anna can heard all the gasped from the girls. What next? He thrown a sweet smile and a smiley eyes which is made all the girls kept falling into him deeper. Anna just shrugged then walked to her class.

“where have you been?” Niel asked when Anna arrived at her seat.

“I’m just following all the girls to the dance room. There’s a boy dancing there and all the girls are drooling now, hehehe.” Anna chuckled, so does Niel.

“is he one of the student?” Niel asked.

“no, I guess. He’s wearing jeans instead of uniform.” Anna shook her head, Niel nodded.

Bell finally rang and that’s the cue for those girls who spazzed out on dancing room to get back studying.

As you know I never wrote about activity in class because I don’t like it hehehe.

Lunch time already coming and that’s a cue for Anna phone to also rang. She picked up right away.

“ppali.” Said the one out there.

“arasseo.” Anna replied while pouting.

Niel knew it must be C.A.P who called Anna. Anna and Niel then walked together to the cafeteria. The cafeteria looked weird. It’s almost empty.

“where’s everyone?” Anna asked Chunji.

“on dancing room. This school got new teacher for dance club activities. You sure found a great dance teacher now Niel.” Chunji said to Niel, but Niel looked so blank.

“it’s not him, it’s maknae asked me to find a new dance teacher.” Minsoo talked.

“oh? Changjo?” Niel, Anna, and Chunji asked inunison.

“eung.” Minso nodded.

“i’ve heard that he found him on one of the dance competition. So I guess that’s why he asked C.A.P hyung to accept him.” L.Joe added.

“aah, I see..” The three nodded like idiot.

“and now Jo Anna, take my lunch because I’m starving to death.” Anna rolled her eyes and went to the counter right away.

Cafeteria became more relax because this is the first time those girls not screaming around teentop or gossiping there. But that quietness broke in second because of Changjo and Ricky.

“HYUUUUUUNG!!” Ricky said while running to his hyung-deul.

“aish, quite Ricky!” Minsoo whinning.

“wae?” Chunji responded calmly.

“hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Ricky is breathing rushly after his marathon.

“speak slowly, Ricky-ya.” Changjo slapped his back playfully.

“okay, okay.” Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.

“hyung! That new dance teacher is the best. He dance like there’s no tomorrow. He is cool. He’s on Second rank after Rain hyung!” Ricky raised his two thumbs up.

“i’ve told you hyung. You won’t regret my choice.” Changjo said full of confident.

“geurae? That’s great then. I made a good choice.” Minsoo looked satisfied.

“lunch will be over. Ppali moggo!” Anna reminded Ricky and Changjo.

“ok noona!!” They ran to the counter to bring their lunch before it’s over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day when lunch time, Niel and Anna already gathered at their usual table and eating. Suddenly Changjo approached the table with a boy.

“hyuuung!” Changjo greet all his hyung on the table.

“oh, Changjo-ya I thought you’re on dance club?” Chunji asked.

“I was hyung. But I want to introduce you guys all to our dance teacher.” Changjo tapped on the boy.

“oh! I saw you yesterday on dance club room, didn’t i?” Anna pointed at the boy.

He nodded while shot a smile and a smiley eyes. All the boys on the table nodded.

“hey, I’m youngbae. Dong Youngbae. But you can call me Taeyang.” He gave a hand to Anna, asked for shake a hand.

“ah ne, annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim.” Anna shook her hand with him.

“ah no need to call me seonsangnim. Just call me sunbae. I was just four years ago graduate from this school.” He smile.

“oh ? You used to be attending this school sunbaenim?” Ricky looked excited.

“eung.” He nodded.

“ah hyung, this is Minsoo hyung who gave you opportunity worked here.” Changjo introduced C.A.P to him.

“ah, thanks a lot.” He smiled and then shook hand with Minsoo who gladly replied back.

“sunbae, do you want to grab lunch with us?” Chunji offered.

“ah no thanks, I still got a long line waited for the audition. But thanks before.” He refused politely.

“so, hyung-deul and Anna noona. Youngbae hyung and I have to get back to the dance club. Geurom, anyeooooong.” Changjo walked away with Taeyang.

“he seems so excited since Taeyang sunbae started teaching the club.” Ricky said in a sad voice.

“it’s his favorite things, Ricky-ya. Try to understand him.” Niel patted Ricky shoulder.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

should i give you gif attack ??

which one?changRick ?? or taeyang oppa ??? >.<

ok ok , i'll give you guys BOTH!! PPYONG!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(just ignore CAP on behind -________-")

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(oh my! this oppa really know how to melt my heart >.<)