#21

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371886It’s weekend. Anna does her routine activities. She walked together with her twin dongsaeng to Starship entertainment agency. She hugged both of the twins and the she waved until the twin entered the building to have dance practiced and all lesson before their debut.

She then walked to a park. She sat on a bench like she usually did. She prepared her guitar.

if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, i’ll sail the world to find you~” she tapped her foor lightly along Bruno Mars song that she sang.

if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can’t see, i’ll be light to guide you~” it attracted people who passed her by.

find out what we’re made of when we are called to help our friends in need.” She smiled while looked at many people gathered to saw her performance.

you can count on me like one, two, three. I’ll be there. And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two. You’ll be there. Cause that’s what friends are suppose to do, oh yeah~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“is it here?” Minsoo stood front of a big tree on XX Park.

He then sat under the tree. Even though he didn’t know who already sent those paper but he give it a try. And also it’s a good place to spend weekend.

“you here?” A sound broke Minsoo daydreaming.

“oh? Anna?” He tried to stand up.

“no need. Just seat.” He sat again and Anna sat beside him.

“uwaaaaaaahhhhh~ it’s a nice day.” She put her guitar case on the grass ground.

“are you still perform on street?” Minsoo took a glance at her guitar.

“eungh.” She nodded happily.

“waeyo? Naega andwaeyo?” She by pouting.

He hit her pout lightly and the both of them chuckled.

“why do you want to meet me here? Don’t you know that I’m busy??” Minsoo asked.

“liar.” She declined on Minsoo busy matter.

He giggled, she pouted.

“are you already solved your problems with Niel??” She looked at her front instead looked at Minsoo even though it’s nothing to see.

He sighed, deep sigh.

“he didn’t want to listen to me. He kept on avoiding me.” He looked sad.

“can’t you tell me what’s the problem really is??” She looked at Minsoo.

“it’s ok if you don’t want to.” She smiled in warm.

“it’s my mistake.” He sighed again, looked sad at the ground.

“what is it exactly?” She asked in worried.

“before you moved to our school, he already confessed to me about his feeling.” He sighed (again).

“even though I also have the same feeling with him, but I still confused about accept him or not. And then you came to our school.” He looked at Anna, so does her.

“I tried to moved my heart and become normal by trying to like you. But I guess it’s a fail.” He droop his head.

“he grew jealousy by saw our closeness.” He looked at her again, mean while she kept looking on him and listening to him.

“I can’t handle it myself. On one side, I felt comfortable beside you like I found a close friend. Just one day not nagged on you will be boring to me.” He smiled to her.

“but If I stay away from Niel for a second, I felt like dying.” It seems like he recalled Niel face.

“I’m sorry Anna-ya. I don’t mean to hurt you.” He looked at her with a sad face.

She smiled at him.

“oppa-ya. Don’t worry, I’m fine.” She patted at Minsoo back.

She looked at her watch. He will come soon.

“oppa,” Minsoo looked at her.

“do you really want to be reunite with Niel?” She asked and he nodded.

“just don’t tell him that I’m here, arasseo??”

Minsoo still confused with what her saying but she already hid on the others back of the tree with her guitar along.

But then from a far, Minsoo looked a figure that he missed the most. Yes, It’s Niel. Niel Also looked at Minsoo, he looked confused too.

“hyung? What are you doing here?” He asked Minsoo.

“i-I just spend time here.” Minsoo stuttered.

“it’s weird.” Niel mumbled himself.

“wae?” Minsoo asked.

“Anna asked me to come here.” Niel answered.

“what will you do with her?” Minsoo smell something fishy.

“we----gonna have a date.” Niel looked away.

Jo Anna!!!! Minsoo screamed on her name inside his mind while looked at the tree. He bore inside the tree by his death glare so he can shot Anna. Meanwhile, on the other side of the tree Anna giggled while listening to them.

“I guess she’s not here, i’ll fin—“ Niel not yet finished his word but got cutted by Minsoo.

“sit here.” Minsoo patted space beside him.

Niel looked hesistant to sit but Minsoo wait patiently. It seems that Niel don’t know what to do but he sat right away.

If this method can’t make you guys reunite, I promise I will never stop to find a way to make you guys be back together. Anna wishing while hugged her guitar silently.

There is a silence moment there for a moment, until Minsoo broke the ice.

“Daniel…” he called.

“are you still didn’t want to hear my explanation??” He looked at Niel, Niel looked away.

“honestly, I feel comfortable around Anna. Every time I nagged at her, she responded cutely. And if I stopped nagged at her, it’ll be boring.” Niel looked sad.

Minsoo grabbed on Niel chin and made it to face him. He cupped Niel face with his two palms.

“but when I’m away from you, I felt like dying even more.” It look sincere on Minsoo eyes, Niel can feel that.

“now I’m a thousand percent sure that my heart, my attention, my mind, my body and my soul are belong to you. No one else, Niel.” He still cupped on Niel face.

“I love you Ahn Daniel. Love you forever.” Minsoo smiled.

As these words let out, the other side felt like stabbed for a thousand times. She cried while grabbed on her chest. It felt so hurt.

“don’t ever doing that again hyung. Even though i already told you to stay away from me, but I can’t think clearly when I’m away from you. It likes a part of me gone.” Niel tears started falling.

“I won’t. I promise you I won’t away from you and I also won’t let you go off of me.” Minsoo wiped Niel tears.

“I love you too hyung.” Both of them felt relief.

Minsoo wiped tears which are falling on Niel cheek. Then he kissed the plump lips smoothly. They felt the moment and didn’t want to be parted even just a second.

The other side just can cries in silence and hugged the guitar case tightly to lessen her pain. Her heart felt pain even though she tried to let him go. That was her first crushed.

As the time passed by, she kept on crying until she didn’t realize that Niel and Minsoo already left. She just stared at the ground and the tears won’t stop falling.

I have to really let him go. Even though it’s hurt so bad, but seeing him happy with Niel is a big relief for me.

I don’t know if having a crushed will be this hurt. If I know, I won’t fall on him at the first place. Tears are keeps on falling.

But suddenly there’s a hand offering a handkerchief. “wiped your tears, they already left hours ago”

When Anna realized it, she looked. “Sunbae?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*wiping sweat* finally it ends !!!!!! :D

thank you for all the lovely readers who already read until the very last chapter >.<

just kept on gave me your comment or you can sked me anything :D

i love y'all !!

see ya on my next story, PPYONG!!! :*

gamsahmnida yeoreobun-deul~ ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371886 << here's the link for the ending ^^ ♥♥