#17

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

It’s lunch time again. Anna really wanted to give her packed lunchbox to C.A.P but unfortunately her teacher asked her to come to his room. Anna bid goodbye to Niel and then walked to the teacher room. There she told to attend debate competition. Anna didn’t mean to hurt her teacher but she said that she will give a thought of it even though inside her heart she didn’t want to do it.

It’s already passed half hour from lunch time. Anna walked out of the teacher room hurriedly. She ran to the cafeteria but can’t found C.A.P. She ran to the basketball yard but turned out nothing. She gave her last chance by went to the rooftop, who knows he’ll be there.

While climbed on the stairs to the rooftop, she heard male student voice that she sure if its C.A.P. She then climbed happily.

“please stop it!” Minsoo voice said.

Anna stopped on her step. It seems like Minsoo having talk with other, i’ll be back later then. She thought.

“stop it? After all what’ve you done to me and now I tried to stay away from you, and now you asked me to stop hyung?” The other one voice confronted.

Anna stopped her step to go back. She froze on her placed while holding on the lunchbox. Curious already covered up all her sense.

“I’m sorry. I’ve already said it to you, I’m sorry.” Minsoo seems sincere in his voice.

“hyung ……” there’s a silence moment here for a while.

“hyung, even though you don’t asked my forgiveness, i’ve already forgive you.” Another paused moment.

“but please hyung. Please let me stay away from you. I don’t want this feeling grew even bigger.” A little shook on it voice.

“what feeling?? Like? Care? Or ……… LOVE?” Minsoo asked, Anna gasped while covering .

“whatever it is hyung, just let me get rid of it! Nae maem-I apasseo hyung!!” The other voice seemed frustrated.

“Niel-ya…………” Minsoo called out, Anna felt her heart stopped at that time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

i know, i know, i've failed on making a cliffhanger chapter T.T