#16

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

School bell has ring and classes already ended. Anna has to clean up the class first before she left because it’s her duty that day. After she finished the clean up things, she tried to looking for Chunji. She has something to ask to him.

She tried to look after him on roof top, but there’s none. When she looked on basket field, there’re cheerleader group who practiced their pyramid. Then, she looked in his class even though she knew that he must be already home.

But then she looked on class 3-1. The door has already open a little and Anna tried to take a peek inside.

OMO! Anna got shocked.

Anna saw L.Joe sat on the table while hugged on Chunji waist and buried his face on Chunji chest. Chunji who stood front of him, hugged L.Joe while lied his chin on L.Joe head and also he caressed L.Joe hair. It seems like they really own this world and none can disturb them.

“eh-em!” Anna faked a chough.

Chunji who realized Anna has been watching them, he then let out L.Joe and L.Joe looked shocked too. Both of them scratched back of their head.

“ah, a-Anna-ya, n-neo isseo?” Chunji asked with nervous written all over his face.

“neo isseo? Hajiman, neo bwasseo?” Anna more teased them.

“a-an-niya. Aniya. Ha-ha-ha.” They laughed sheepishly.

“oppa-ya, actually I have something to ask you, but what i’ve saw already told me that you’re busy. So, I guess i’ll ask it tomorrow then.” She smiled.

“aniya. Aniya. You can asked me now Anna-ya. Mwoji?” Chunji tried to hide his nervousness.

“emmmmmmm, dwaesseoyo oppa. Your boyfriend seems annoyed with my appearance.” She pointed at L.Joe with her chin playfully.

“boyfriend? Boyf-- aaahhh L.Joe? Gwaen—“ he got cutted.

“geuraeyo oppa. I’m leaving then. Anyeong~” then she disappeared, left Chunji dumbfounded but L.Joe in relieved.

“aigoo~ why they never told me that they’re in love? Tck tck tck, Chunji oppa-ya. But they looked good together.” She smiled while remembering when the accident on class.

After saw Chunji and L.Joe got together, Anna feeling became brighter. She’s happy for them. And also she kept on walking while smiling like an idiot. Until she realized that she walked pass the music club room.

It’s legal to play the piano a bit, right? She giggled and then entered inside the club room which is empty.

She played some notes while warming up her fingers. Then picture of Chunji and L.Joe on class recalled again, suddenly she want to express it with Alicia Keys – No One.

I just want you close where you can stay forever. You can be sure that it will only get better. You and me together thru the days and night, I don’t worry cause everything’s gonna be alright. People keep talking, they can say what they like, but all I know is everything’s gonna be alright.

No one, no one, no one~ can get in the way of what I’m feeling. No one, no one, no one~ can get in the way of what I feel for you.She stopped.

Aaaah~ fell in love each other must be beautiful, isn’t it? She let out a deep sighed but then smiled and went home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the next early morning, Anna already woke up and now cooked at kitchen. Even her twin brother doesn’t wake up yet, she’s already full of energy to cook. She decided to cook for C.A.P lunch. She wanted to cook him chicken teriyaki, kimchi fried rice, and rolled egg since C.A.P always eat omurice every lunch.

After she prepared breakfast for the twins and already on her uniform, she left to school. She met Changjo who already full of sweat on dancing club room.

“noonaaaaa!!” Changjo greeted her cheerfully.

“Changjo-ya, are you alone? Dancing here alone?” Anna looked surprise.

“ani noona. Youngbae hyung already here. He’s on washroom, he’ll be right back in minute.” Changjo explained.

“aah~. Since it is still early, can I saw you’re practicing?” Anna asked out of curious.

“jinjja noona?” Anna nodded in full of excitement.

“Changjo why th-“ one voice broke up the chatting between them, three of them looked each other.

“annyeonghaseyo sunbae.” Anna gave a bow to Taeyang who just back from washroom.

“oh ne, annyeong Anna-ssi.” He nodded his head.

“what were you said hyung??” Changjo broke the awkwardness between Anna and Taeyang.

“heuh? Ah, I forgot about it Changjo-ya.” Taeyang giggled sheepishly.

“ah since Youngbae sunbae already here, I guess you’ve to practice with him, right? I’ll go to class then.” Anna ready to leave the dance club room, but Changjo pouted.

“aigoo~ andwae Changjo-ya. No! No! Don’t use your aegyo to me, NO!!” Anna closed her eyes with both her palms but Changjo kept attacked her with his aegyo pouted.

“ok! Ok! You win. I’ll stay until Niel come then.” She gave up and then Changjo smile so widely.

“noona~ saranghaeyo~” he sang playfully while hugged her.

Taeyang just giggled looked at those two high schoolers.

“noona, what is that? Is that a lunchbox?” Changjo asked and Anna just nodded shyly.

“noona, you make it yourself??? For who? Minsoo hyung?? Aish, beureopda~” he pouted, Anna just smile while her cheek in crimson red.

But then Changjo continued his dance practiced. Honestly, Anna never saw whoever on dance practicing, even though her twin dongsaeng. Beside she doesn’t interested, she’s also can’t dance. Chanjo dance perfectly from Anna’s sight. It will be weird if Changjo can’t win the competition.

“what are you doing here?” Niel surprised Anna from her back.

“uwah!! You surprised me Niel!!” Anna like O.O

“oh hyung? Neo wasseoyo?” Changjo paused his practiced.

“eungh.” Niel nodded and gave a bow to Taeyang, Taeyang smiled back.

“let’s go to class then.” Anna asked Niel, Niel nodded.

“geurae Changjo-ya, geurigo sunbaenim. We’re going to our class first.” Anna said while left with Niel.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

some of ChunJoe gif ???? >:D

okay !!!! PPYONG!