#11

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

It’s at school and it lunch time again.

The cafeteria became crowd. All the girls started to curse on the object and all the boys looked envious to the other object. Confused? Don’t worry, i’ll tell you.

It’s none other than Minsoo. The Mighty Bang Minsoo, Teen Top’s leader, getting fed by a girl, known as a new student which is none other than Jo Anna. She fed him while the rest Teen Top member ate their lunch around her.

What made the other girls cursed at Anna is Minsoo’s stare. Minsoo kept on looking at Anna while Anna is busy feeding him. He looked at Anna like Anna was an interesting Movie.

Actually Anna felt uneasy with it. She kept on looking around while walked on the hall because of the other student whispering or gossiping each other. She usually get beaten on restroom by the so called “Minsoo’s Fans Club”. But she never told Minsoo about it, nor Niel.

When Minsoo or Niel or the rest member asked about a bruise on her left arm, she just said that she fell on slippery floor. They not called smart if they believe on Anna’s white lie.

But that keeps on day by day. She got slapped on face, punched until her lips bleed, kicked on her stomach until she throw up and skip class, and many else. Niel smell something fishy with it. And then he followed Anna sneakily after school. Usually, Anna went home right away after class finish but at that day she walked to the backyard garden.

He saw 5 girls already waiting for her. Anna tried to give them a book but then the so called leader, throw it away and slapped on her face. She fell on the ground. The other girls grabbed on her black long hair and pull it until Anna stood up. She said something that Niel can’t hear, but then she punched on her stomach until she fell again on the ground and throw up some blood.

Niel can’t take it any longer. He walked out of his hiding place. He ran to them. The 5 girls, who beat Anna, are surprised by Niel appearance. They looked scared. Niel looked at them one by one and then he helped Anna to sit. The 5 girls are runaway from that place.

“are you okay?” Niel seems concerned.

“n-Niel?” She looked pale.

“let’s go to the hospital.” Niel try to help her stand up, but then Niel hear someone called Anna’s name.

“Anna-ya, waegeurae?” That was Minsoo, and he looked worried.

“Niel, why’s with her?” Minsoo demanding Niel explanation because of Anna remained silence.

“your fans club beat her. They slapped her and punch her on stomach until she thrown up some blood. We better took her to the hospital hyung.” Niel looked worry on his tone.

“did you still remembering their face?” Minsoo asked Niel, Niel nodded right away.

“I want them to be expelled from this school. Can you handle it Niel? I trust you.” Niel nodded slowly and then Minsoo carried Anna on bridal style.

Niel looked on Minsoo’s back while he carried Anna away from him. He let out a deep sighed, but then he decided to go to the headmaster room. He didn’t want Anna to be like this anymore, so he has to expel the beater from this school as Minsoo’s said.

Mean while on the hallway, the rest Teen Top member looked their leader carrying Anna on bridal style and hurried to help him.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with her?” Ricky looked really worried.

“she got beaten.” Minsoo answered quickly while walked to his car.

“what the hell.” L.Joe looked surprised.

“are you gonna bring her to the hospital?” Chunji asked and Minsoo nodded.

“now, help me to open the door.” Changjo open the Limo’s door right away as Minsoo’s order.

“Niel prepare to expel the bullies. You guys help him.” The rest member nodded as the car went to the hospital.

Inside Minsoo’s car Anna is already unconscious. So when they had arrived on the hospital, Minsoo carried her and ran to the emergency room.

Since her uniform covered by blood that she throws up, the nurses handled her right away. Minsoo has to wait until the nurses and doctor finished examine her.

“is she ok, Kim bagsanim?” Minsoo asked the doctor after he finished.

“she’s not good. She needs a rest for a couple of days until her stomach went well.” He explained to Minsoo.

“Minsoo-ya, is she on a gang or something?” It seems that the doctor know Minsoo’s well.

“ani kim bagsanim. Waeyo?” Minsoo looked worried.

“we better checked after the x-ray result come out, but I bet she got beaten not only once. She looked so weak.” Doctor shook his head.

“just do whatever you think the best. I’ll pay the rest, bagsanim.” He held on the doctor’s cloth.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for bad language :(

hope you still can understand my story, PYONG!!