#14

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

The next day is pretty unexpected for Anna. She had to run around the school to looking for Niel and after she found him, she dragged him to class. When they reached lunch Niel escaped from Anna unnoticeable.

That bad habit of Niel already continued for days. It’s already reached a week but Niel kept on avoiding his group and kept escaping from Anna. Mean while Minsoo kept on ordering Anna to doing this and that, and also want Anna acted like lingering her hand around his arm and walked side by side purposely when all student spread on the hallway.

Until one day Anna got pissed of Niel. After the bell rang and it’s time to Lunch, Niel try to escape but Anna grabbed on his wrist fast.

“where will you go this time?” She asked him with a strong gazed, Niel looked away.

“somewhere. I--got an appointment.” Niel Answered while looked at the window.

“no more lies Niel.” She sighed, Niel looked at her in weak sight.

“let’s go, you need to eat lunch.” Anna dragged Niel away but Niel gave up and followed her steps.

“oh? What are we doing here? Anna? Cafeteria is not this way.” Niel looked confused while Anna dragged him to the roof top.

After they arrived at the emptied roof top, Anna sat under a gloomy sky, she let go Niel hand. She opened her lunch box and patted empty place beside her wanting Niel to sit. Niel obediently sat at the patted place.

“say aaaaah~” Niel opened his mouth as the small porsion entering his fluffy mouth.

“is it nice??” Anna asked Niel while Niel nodded right away.

RING RING RING RING!! Anna phone rang but she ignored it.

“Anna-ya, your phone—“

“don’t worry, just ignored it.” She gave an insurance smile to Niel.

The phone already rang for a thousand times, but Anna ignored it while kept on feeding Niel. Niel looked worried to Anna.

“just try to pick it up once, Anna-ya.” Niel said.

“you think so?” Niel nodded.

“geurae, i’ll picked it up.” She let out her phone and answered the incoming calls.

“JO ANNA! WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY? I’M STARVING HERE!!!!!” Anna kept distance to her phone, so does Niel.

“stop shouting. I’m with Niel. You have both of hands so you better eat it your self.” She answered cooly.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH M-I MEAN NIEL?? WHERE ARE YOU??” He shouted again, or screamed? I don’t know.

“roof top, waeyo?” She got no answered or shouted but a hang up.

Minsoo suddenly hanged up the calls. Anna just shrugged and saved her phone in pocket again.

“no more shouting.” Niel chuckled to Anna relief.

“you sure got closer to Minsoo hyung lately, Anna.” Niel said.

“huff~ I just- i- huhh, I just can’t disobeyed him, I don’t know why.” Anna smiled while looked at the sky.

She chuckled. “even though he sometime childish, ordered me to do this and that, texting randomly every night, but when he stopped doing that all I felt empty.” She smiled to Niel, Niel taken a bit but tried not to shown her.

“d-do you- like him?” Niel asked carefully.

“is it called like? Am I really having crushed on him? I don’t know Niel.” Niel can saw shade of red on Anna cheek.

“I hope-“ he paused while Anna looked at him curiously.

“I hope you’ll be together with him and have an happy ending, Anna.” Niel plastered a smile and shocked after that because of the roof top door opened harshly.

“damn it Bang Minsoo, what are you doing???” Anna looked frustrated on Minsoo.

“you—two—here?” Minsoo looked at Anna and then Niel in turn.

“i’ve already told you, didn’t i?” Anna raised an eyebrow and flipped her hand over her chest.

“you’re not doing anything right?” He asked Niel instead of Anna, but Niel shook his head with a blank sight.

“For God sake Jo Anna! What are you doing here while I’m starving to death at the cafeteria.” Now he demanded an answer from Anna.

“I just want to have lunch with Niel, since he is my best friend, I can’t??” She offended herself.

“but I’m starving to death at the cafeteria!!!!!” He whinned like a 5 years old girl.

“i’ve told you too Bang Minsoo that you have both of your hand so you can eat it yourself. If you’re not gonna used it, just sold it, it might be worth a lot.” She walked away from Minsoo and cleaned up her lunch box.

“sirheo. And what is that? Your lunch box? You cooked? For Niel?” He pointed at Anna lunch box.

“this is my lunch box is a yes, I cooked is a yes, and I cooked for Niel is also a yes. Satisfied?” She sterned a look to Minsoo.

“but you never cooked for me.” He pouted.

“araseo, araseo, next time i’ll cooked for you.” She held on Niel’s hand and dragged Niel to leave those place.

“hey don’t leave me! Where are you going??” Minsoo shouted from distance.

“class.” She waved without looked back at Minsoo and giggled her selves.

After they arrived at class, Anna handed the lunch box to Niel.

“here, eat this now. I know that you must be hungry.” Anna shot a warm smile to Niel, Niel felt warmer at the smiled.

“thanks.” Niel replied while opened the box and Anna just wink cutely as a yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Tuesday night, time for Anna to perform on café where she always work. She sang many songs that made the audiences felt warm and comfortable while enjoying their night there. There is someone there who also listened to her. Yup, it’s Niel.

For Niel, Anna’s voices like a heavenly-made voice. It can release all his stressed out. Beside, Anna is also his bestfriend. She is too good to be bestfriend because she is always cares about other first before her selves.

“thanks for coming tonight. I’m Jo Anna and thank you for saw my performances.” Anna gave a bow to the audience who already gave her thousand applauses.

“Anna-ya, neo charrae!” Niel gave his two thumbs up with a wide smile.

“eih, geumanhae.” She replied with a shy smile.

“go home now???” Niel asked while offering his hand.

“ne~” she sang happily while grabbed on Niel and walked side by side with him.

Falls will be over soon. The weather changed so fast without Anna realized. The wind’s now blowing coldness. These two teens can feel it too. They’re holding hand while humming some songs together. That was a beautiful night and will be a romantic night if both of them are lovers. Since they’re bestfriend, they care each other like it supposed to be, nothing more or less.

“ah, are we arrived yet?” Niel felt disappointed when both of them already reached small junction near Anna’a house.

“what’s with your tone? Disappointed?” Anna is teasing him.

“neee.” Niel put on cute pouted towards Anna.

“oh, Bang Minsoo?” C.A.P stood up in front of Anna’s house.

Suddenly Anna jogged a little to approach him and left Niel behind.

“what are you doing here?” Anna looked worry on Minsoo because he looked like have been waiting for hours.

“i-I’m waiting—“

“he’s waiting for you, Anna-ya.” Niel cutted on C.A.P while walking approaching Anna.

Anna in crimson while shyly looked on C.A.P. Looked like C.A.P stuttered there.

“is that right?” Anna asked while looked at her shoes, she’s nervous.

“eng-n-ne.” C.A.P nodded while groggily looked at Anna.

“YA! KWANGMINIE HAJIMA! THAT IS NOONA LOVEABLE CLOTHES. DON’T USE IT!! AND DON’T DANCE TO ABRACADABRA AGAIN! YOU GROSSED ME!!” Three of them heard shouted from Anna’s house.

“eungh, guys. I think I should’ve goes inside before my house turned into ashes.” Anna excused her selves to restrain her twin dongsaeng.

Both C.A.P and Niel just nodded blankly while put on blank face. Anna must be had a hard time to raise her twin dongsaeng.

“jibe kaja.” C.A.P asked Niel to go home with him.

“sirheo hyung. I’ll take a cab and go home my self.” Niel start walked away from C.A.P.

But then C.A.P grabbed on Niel arm and held it tightly.

“you’re not riding anything except my car and I drove you home.” Then C.A.P held on Niel and forced him to walk and rode on C.A.P car.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

i like that stupid twins ahahahaha :D

jajjan!!  

 

 

 

 

 

 

PPYONG!