#5

Behind Her Crushed Love

 

Since the next day is Saturday, Anna had nothing to do. But her twin brother has to go to the practice room. She went to the starship ent Company with her twin brother while carrying her old guitar.

After she bid a good bye to Kwangminie and Youngminie, she then walked to the park near a mass market in hongdae. She prepared herself. She sat on one bench while her guitar case opened and her guitar is ready.

She picked some notes to attract people who passed by. But then she played on Jason Mraz – Lucky. She played her guitar while tapped at her feet smoothly.

do you hear me? I’m talking to you. Across the water, across the deep blue ocean , under the open sky, oh my baby I’m trying~

A few couple came closer to her. They’re listening to her playing while back hugging each other.

Boy I hear you in my dreams. I feel your whisper across the sea. I kept you with me in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard.”

Much more people gathered around Anna. They humming along Anna’s sing.

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been. I’m Lucky to be coming home again. Uhuuhuuhuu~

Some of couple came closer to Anna and listening to her while holding hand.

They don’t know how long it takes waiting for a love like this. Every time we say good bye, I wish we had one more kiss. I’ll wait for you, I promise you, I will~

People tapped their hand while listening to Anna and Anna also enjoying her performance while kept smiling.

Lucky we’re in love in every way, lucky to have stayed where we have stayed, lucky to be coming home someday.

“what is going on there?” He came closer to the crowd.

There, he saw an angel-like appearance girl singing while playing her guitar.

“Anna?” He mumbled her named while kept looking on her performance.

So I’m sailing through the sea, to an island where we’ll meet, you’ll hear the music fill the air, i’ll put a flower in your hair. Though the breezes through the trees, move so pretty, you’re all I see, as the world keeps spinning round, you hold me right here right now.”

He kept on standing in middle of the crowd, enjoying Anna’s performance.

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to be coming home again. Lucky we’re in love in every way lucky to have stayed where we have stayed, lucky to be coming home someday

Anna gave a last touch and then she heard lot of applause for her. People left one by one after thrown some bucks in to Anna guitar’s case.

“kamsahamnida. Kamsahamnida.” Anna bowed to the couple who gave her 3000won.

When the crowd became empty, Anna cleaned up her stuffs. When she wanted to close the guitar case, she saw 100,000 won thrown inside. She shocked.

“kamsaham-“ she wanted to thank the giver, but when she looked it was none other than the RED CARD GIVER a.k.a Bang Minsoo.

“I can’t hear it.” C.A.P while opened wide his ear.

“I don’t need your money. You can take it back.” Anna gave the money to C.A.P, even though she really wanted the money.

“no need. I can get lots of them. You take it.” C.A.P looked away from the money.

“what do you want exactly?” Anna asked C.A.P feisty.

He walked closer to her. Anna looked worried because of C.A.P movement. She walked back while kept on distance with C.A.P. She kept on walked back because C.A.P kept on walked closer to her. She suddenly stopped because she felt that she bump on to the bench.

“i’ve already warned you once, but you looked down on it.” He move forward again to Anna.

“you wanna play a game with me?” He smirk now but kept closer to Anna.

“i’ll let you play. I’m a nice guy, aren’t I?” His smirk gotten evil and now he just inches away from Anna.

“You know why I’m a nice guy?” Anna shook her head in worried.

He smiled now and come closer to Anna’s ear. “Because of you’re my toy.”

It sent shiver all over Anna’s body. But then C.A.P left her, walked away like nothing has happened before. Anna just blinked while looked C.A.P moved away.

Mworagu??!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

please gimme bunch of your comments >.<

don't worry, i don't bite :D

ppyong!