2-I Don't Like You...I Love You

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

 
Your tired from school and decided to lay down on your sofa for a nap. Suddenly ~Be My Laady~ played and you jumped out to get your phone on the centre table. You see Eun texted you...you were a bit sad you thought it was JongIn Oppa. You replied and lay back down in a minute or two you fell asleep without knowing. 
 
Eun's POV
Yah...what's up with Byul Nim...she's not replying...and she even said to text her..gee just one reply and that it..? 
 
You hear a faint sound it's keeps saying "Two Moons Two Moons~" finally you came to your senses and turn it off...it's your alarm. You look at the time and it says 7. Your eyes were widened and shocked that you fell asleep. You looked at your phone and saw a lot of text from Eun and three text from Kai Oppa. 
You opened the messages from Eun first and browse thru all of them and replied with "Mianhae Miahae I fell asleep right after I sended you the last text..." With that sended you opened the convo with Kai Oppa and its says "Kim how was your day in school? Did you had fun? I love you~" then the second one says "Kim,why are u not replying? Are you asleep? OR ARE YOU KIDNAPPED?!?! NO WAIT I MEAN TEEN-NAPPED?!?" You can't help but laugh at that one. Your still laughing while reading the third one which says "Yah Kim! If you don't reply in an hour I'm going to fly there tonight!"
You shocked check at what time the text was received and it says 4PM...it's been 3 hours since 4!!! You panicked and called him but his phone just keeps sending you to his voicemail. Still in panic you called Eun and said,more like shouted "YAH!!! EUN!! JONGIN OPPA IS COMING!!!"
 "YAH! Can't you stop shouting?! My ears! You!!Do you have plans to make me deaf!?!"
"Ah..mian...but did you hear what I said?"
"Duh! It's was so loud...You said Kai is coming...wtf do you mean by that?"
"He's coming here thinking I was kidnapped wait,wait.. I mean teen-napped"
"MWO?!?!how did this happen?!"
"I know..that's my reaction too but remember how I was asleep and I just woke up...well he texted me at 4 that if I don't reply in an hour he'll come here and it's already 7!! I tried calling him but I keep reaching only his voicemail!!"
"Aish! You pabo girl! How could you sleep in your fiancée's text?!?"
"I didn't mean to! I was just so tired today! I didn't even know I fell asleep!"
"Aish whatever you say...I'll call Luhan Oppa and see if Kai really did go out and went flying here..Aish jinjia you cause too much problems..this girl really.."
"Ok thank you...Ill try calling him again"
 
Eun's POV
How could she let JongIn come here...and what's up with Jongin coming here just because of that reason? Aish Jinjia really this JongKhi Couple is as always troublesome...Aish I remember when they weren't together yet and they both like each other already but both refuses to go out..now look at them about to get married..Aish jinjia...anyways lets call Luhan...
 
-kriing kriing kriing- 
"What's up Eun?"
"Yah! Oppa! Did Kai really came flying here to Canada?!"
"MWO?!" *He jumped out of bed *
"Wae?!? Did he really?"
"Chankaman I'll check his room..."
"Arasso,palli!"
*luhan runs to Kai's room"
"Yah...Eunnie...Kai...HE WENT THERE!!"
"MWO?!?! Jinjia?!? Aish what's up with this Pabo Couple?!?Oppa I have To go now ,I'll text you later Ne?"
"O-ok talk to you later "
Eun hangs up and calls Kim~
Kriing Kriing~~~
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heres Chapter 2!! I'll be updating tomorrow :D The inspiration for this story is really kicking it for me so there will be a lot of update on this one :D 
HOPE YOU LIKE IT! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OK? BTW English is not my first language so..MIANHAE...GOMENASAI.. if my English is weird :D
ANNYEONG!!
 
LOOK FORWARD 
 
ARASSO?