6-I Don't Like You...I Love You Ch6

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

School bell rang and it's lunch time!you just realized you don't have lunch brought...you look for your wallet and its in your bag...when you got in the cafeteria you didn't like the food so you didn't eat anyway... You hanged out with Eun and afterschool finally came ..
Jongin texted you in your last block 
"Hey babe ill pick you up"
"Arasso Oppa"
 
So you look for Kaisus and.....
BOOM!  FOUND KAISUS AND KIM JONGIN!
 
the girls were staring at him and you hear them say
"Yah who's that guy? OMG he's so hot..I wonder who his waiting for...his girlfriend ..? I wish it's not..."
You heard stuff like that and run up to him and he gave you a quick smooch on the lips and opened the door for you.
When he drove by the girls you saw them glaring at you however you could care less and and gave them *MEHRONG* Jongin saw what you did and chuckled at you. 
 
Why'd you do that to them?
Hmm nothing...why you like them?
Ani ...but your so mean to them "he said while smiling. 
Yah! I'm not mean!
Of course your not but you just were
Whatever ....
Silence for a minute~
Ah!
Mwo?
Did you cook food at home?im so hungry I didn't eat yet...
Yah!!why didn't u eat yet!? I mean part of it is my fault but why didn't you eat yet? Why didn't you buy food in school cafeteria?
Cause I dont like the food they made today...well did you cook?
Eh ah no...I just cooked myself some ramyun...I'll cook you some when we get home ok?
Arasso... what'd you do today Oppa?
Nothing..I just watched tv the whole day while laying on the sofa...mian I'm still tired from my flight
It's ok Oppa...you didn't have to pick me up you know...you could've just went to sleep or something. 
Ani that's alright...I wanted to pick you up 
 
You reach your home and he cooked you some ramyun..he made it mildly spicy since he perfectly knows that you can't handle SPICY FOOD...you went and ate ,Jongin is right in front of you watching you eat. You looked at him too and smiled and he smiled back at ya
want some Oppa?
If you feed me*chuckle* will you?
sure *chuckles*
*hehehe* you're so sweet babe!
I know I am *full of pride*
Yep you are babe..good thing you know *smiles*
You're sweet too Oppa...I mean you came here cause apparently I'm "teen-napped" in your mind *giggles at the flashback of your memory*
Yah!i know you weren't teen napped!i just really wanted to see you so I used that as an excuse...
 
You finished eating and drunk a lot of water while he was saying his reason for coming to you. 
You got out of your seat and place yourself on his lap.
See Oppa your even sweeter than I am! 
You leaned in and give him a kiss. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in. He nibbled on you lower lip asking for entrance and you parted your lips and let him in. You fight for dominance as he fight for dominance too. You place both of your arms by his neck and pulled him in. However in the end you lost and gave in to him. He started your tongue which is a new thing for you. You felt uncomfortable at first but you got used to it fast. 
You taste...like kimchi Byul Nim..he chuckled
You pouted and he went and kissed you again. 
Try my tongue Khim ah..
I don't know how...
He stick his tongue out and place it in your mouth,you started to on it. He smiled at you as a sign of doing a good job. 
You taste sweet oppa...
You felt uncomfortable at first but as soon as it felt good you were comfortable as heck. After a few more seconds he started to yours again and he gave you butterfly kisses down to your neck...he started on your neck and it left a red mark and some are even purple. 
"Ngnhnn.."
He wanted that outcome and came back up and kiss your lips....your nose ...your forehead...
I love you...he whispered in your ear...
I love you too Oppa
You hug him and he hugged you back. 
 
YOUR POV
Wow that was some intense kissing...I'm kind of dazed...I like it...I like that kind of kiss...I'll call it -kissing I guess since that's what we do when we -kissing.  I really miss hugging Oppa it's almost been a year since he left and now I finally get to hug him. Thank you god for this. 
 
You get up from his lap 
Oppa let's watch some tv...I don't have any homework today it's awesome it's like your my lucky charm<3~
Sure lets go...what should we watch?
Lets watch whatever is on...lets hope it's good...
Ok.
 
You say down first in the middle of the sofa ...he sat at the corner. You the TV and apparently the show is called American Idol...you wondered why there would be American Idol in Canada and your like whatever...you put down the remote. Jongin patted the space between his legs telling you to go there and sit. You got up and sat between his legs...he grabbed the blanket on the side and wraps it around u and him since its cold. 
 
Your POv
Uwahh...so warm...I feel like the heater is right behind me. Feels so cozy...I might fall asleep. NO! Khim! You can't go to sleep! Treasure this moment!
 
Kai hugs you and you hold his hands. 
You stayed like that till you fell asleep on his arm...your head is laying on his arm and his head is gently placed on your neck. 
 
You wake up and see Kai also asleep. You stare at his face trying not to wake him up when you moved your head to look at him. You see his peaceful face not his full of pride face. You think to yourself "JongIn Oppa...your so cute when you're sleeping....makes me wanna kiss you all I want..." You heard yourself say the last part out loud...your were shocked with yourself and stared at Kai to see if he somehow heard it...but he's not budging at all so you think he didn't heard you...but actually Kai woke up when you moved your neck to stare at him...he's just pretending to be asleep....
 
JongIn POV
Hmm Why does she smell so sweet?...I'm going to keep sleeping on her...sorry Khim Ah...but let me sleep on you ...I can hear her laughing to herself...am I that good looking Khim ah? Yeah!..wait...what did she say?!?! she just said she wants to kiss me all she wants!!
 
 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I know I know its still not long but...i have to update..I JUST HAVE TO UPDATE ....iLL WORK MY OFF TOMORROW IN SCHOOL TO WRITE A REAAAAaaaaaLLLllllYYYY LONG ONE OK?  ARASSO?