7-I Don't Like You...I Love You Ch7

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

"JongIn ah...wake up..."
"Hnnmm..."
"Wake up now...my neck hurts..."
JongIn stood up fast 
"Ah!mian.."
He kissed your forehead. 
"It's okay Oppa...my neck is a bit heavy tho..."
"Sorry..."
You look at the time and its already 8PM you stood up massaging your neck and head to the kitchen. 
"Oppa what do you wanna eat?"
"Actually we're going somewhere tonight..."
 
You look at him and asks where but he just gave you silence. So you dressed up and so did Jongin. You left the house wondering where your going. Once you arrived you knew where you are.
The airport. 
 
"Oppa what are we doing here? We're not going anywhere are we...?"
"Don't worry babe were not going anywhere" he chuckled and holds your hand and heads inside the airport. 
 
~it's already 10PM and finally you stand up and asks Kai who your waiting for. He smirks and said
"We're waiting for Luhan....you excited to see him? you haven't seen him for as long as you haven't seen me " 
"MWO?!? Does Eun know?! How come she's not here? Wait lemme call her!" You take out your phone and starts dialing when suddenly your phone is taken away from your hand. You look up to Kai and he's smirking
"Nope,you can't."
"Wae???" trying to get your phone back.
"This is Luhan's surprise to Eun...gets? So don't tell Eun anything arasso?"
Your finally caught up with what's happening and is now calm and just replied "arasso,I bet she'll be happy when she sees him.I mean even if she doesn't talk about it it's obvious that she misses him...she just won't tell me...which I totally don't understand because I tell her everything and she doesn't..."you whined to Kai. 
"Hahaha so Kim Byul Nim what do you share with Eun Li Park?" He said smirking. 
"Hmm just stuff how I miss you and stuff like maybe I should buy a ticket right that instant just to see you..how I miss kissing you and hugging you and holding hands...your hugs and kisses did you know I missed all those? And when you come over and sleep in my hou-" you stopped and realized that your confessing stuff to Kai. You quickly turned to him and see him smiling but also smirking. Your eyes widen. 
"So you missed me that much?dont worry babe I'll be with you for a month."he said while he wraps his arms around your neck,since you sitting in a stair-like bench. You lightly punch his arm and said "yah...why did you not miss me?" You look up to him and you See him smiling and you feel your face turn bright red right that instant.He said "Ani...I missed you SOOOOOO much ,that's why I'm here remember?"
You just chuckled and looked down. 
"YAH! You couple over there stop flirting!" You recognized that voice and quickly look up and see Luhan!
You got up from your seat breaking the hug and the position you were in with Kai. You ran up to Luhan and you hug him out of excitement. 
"Oppa! Why didn't you tell me you were going here too?!" You said in a really excited voice but also mad. 
"Yah!i wanted to surprise you!" He said while he pulls you back in to hug you. 
"Yah Hyung!!let go of Khim!"
Luhan quickly let's go of you and said "whoa whoa there Jongin CALM DOWN"
"I am calm" he said pouting a little. 
You turn to Kai and "yah Oppa...you know I missed Luhan Oppa..."
"Yeah Jongin she missed me" Luhan said while pulling you in for a hug. 
Kai rush in and hugs you from behind and carries you off the ground and took you away from Luhan. He let you touch the floor and he turned you around and kissed you. You kissed him back. 
"Yah!are you guys showing off?!?! Aish jinjia..How I wish Eun was here..."
Kai broke the kiss and looks in your eyes and then to Luhan and said "lets go Hyung..." You whisper to Kai "yah Oppa...loook...everyone is staring at us...what you did is embarassing..." He whispered back "you know you love it "he smirked right after he said that and went to help Luhan with his bags. You go to your car,Kai drives home and when you got home to your house you let Luhan take your old parents room which Kai's stuff are in and Kai... well...he's sleeping with you again cause they don't wanna sleep together. 
 
When morning comes-Saturday  Morning- you woke up early to cook and left Jongin sleeping on your bed. You cooked some bacon and eggs and you also made three egg Benedict which is a totally perfect! 
You hear the door open and waits for who will show up. 
 
Kai POV
I smell something...it smells good..smells yummy..ahh I can't take this anymore I have to taste it...
 
Kai's arms wraps around your waist while your cooking and his chin on your shoulder resting. You just let him and asks if he's hungry. "Hmm" he nods. "Arasso...want me to feed you?"
You can feel him smile and he nodded. 
You turned around and a fork on your hand with egg and he shakes his head. Your eyes turned into a questiony eyes...and he said "feed me like this.." He pinch a bacon from the plate, place it in his mouth and kiss you while passing the food to your mouth.  After you got the bacon "yah...why are you so flirty so early in the morning?" He smiled and anticipating for his egg. You place the egg in your mouth and kiss him then passed the egg. He smiled and gave you a quick smooch on your lips. "Thank you Khimmy ah" you turn around to continue cooking and said "now just sit and eat by yourself" you looked back and gave him a MEHRONG. 
"Yeah Jongin...eat by yourself" Luhan said while wiping his eyes. You looked quick at him and said "you scared me!"
"Ah mian...I just smelled something really good and here I witnessed a stupid couple in the kitchen..."
You just gave him silence while Kai gave him a glare. he gave Jongin a what look and He took the chair opposite of Kai and sat on it while waiting for food. You serve the food "here you go Oppa's" you just stand there waiting for their comments while they eat. 
"It's good..I wonder if Eun can cook like this"
You chuckled at that comment. 
"It's delicious baby..but...it's way more delicious when you were feeding me" he smiled while smirking. You just stared at him and said nothing. "You should just eat by yourself Jongin..."Luhan broke the silence. You took your seat beside Kai's with no one across you. You start eating and it i delicious. "Can we all go out for lunch? " Luhan ask. Both you and Kai agreed. Luhan looks at you and said " and please invite Eun...but don't tell her anything about me please."
"Sure Oppa...where we eating?"
"Lets eat at a Korean restaurant...the one in...what's the name again...ah!Kyung Bok Palace."
"Arasso I'll call here later "
You all finished eating and you called Eun since Kai offered to clean up the kitchen. 
Dialing Eun~
~KRIIING KRIIING~
"Yaboseyo?"
"Ah...Eun it's me Khim.."
"Ah..I know...Your caller ID...."
"Oh right mian...anyways do you have plans for lunch today?"
"Ani,wae?"
"Ah let's have lunch at Kyung Bok Palace and we can't pick you up...so just drive there arasso?
....ahh....arasso...see you then at..12?"
"Uh huh at 12 see yah"
You ended the call~
 
11:30 about to leave your house with the Two guys. You called Eun to check if she's going already and she said yes. 
 
Kai drives again and finally you reach your destination. You all came in and waits for Eun. Luhan is facing you guys while his back is facing the door...to where Eun will be coming from..
 
Eun POV
Ah...I hope they don't get mad at me...I actually forgot how to go here its  been a year since I've come here...it brings so much memories with Luhan Oppa..this is usually where our date is. Ahh! Hurry up Eun! The stupid couple is not a patience people...their patience is soo shallow...ahh where are they...ah found them! They're waving ...le waves back...as I get closer I see someone with them..who's that ? We're eating with someone? Why didn't they tell me...
 
As Eun gets closer it seems she's wondering who's this guy with us. When she's one table away from us she runs-ish to get there faster and when she here standing by the table her eyes went O___O she looks really shock. Luhan Oppa looks her way and smiles. "Hey.."
Eun didn't reply and just stared at him
"Yah..won't you even say hi to your boyfriend?"
Eun finally snaps back to reality and said "eh?ah..hey yourself..." She sat down beside Luhan since that's the only space left. There's an awkward silence...
"Yah...what's up with the silence..."you said. 
"Eh...?" Eun looks at Luhan and asked "when did you get here Oppa?"
"Yesterday " he replied with a smile. 
"Eh..?why didn't you tell me..."
"Well I wanted to surprise you and it looks like it worked...not the way I imagined tho *he laughs* your so shocked you can't even talk to me...maybe I shouldn't do this again" he laughed again. 
"Well mian...I'm just shock your here..I mean I was just thinking about this place and you..."
You and Kai just listened to them while they talk not making any sound. 
"Eh? You were? What a coincidence I was thinking about you too" he smiled.
 
Your still watching..."is that it?" They looked your way and give you a What-look. "Is that all? No kiss or anything after a year of not seeing each other?...I mean you've been dating each other for almost three years...so I'm pretty sure your done with the kissing stage right?" You asked wondering...Kai just laugh at you but he agreed " why is there no kiss at all? " he added. 
 
The couple looked at you and Kai...and asks in unison"Wae?"
"We'll it's been 1 year hasn't it been...how come I sense no romance at all..." You ask. "Well..." Eun said. 
"Well what?" Kai asked but you butted in and said "whatever..." Let's order now. "
Kai calls the waitress and everyone ordered something. After a few minute the food arrived and you ate. Then you finished eating...Kai and Luhan paid the bill together and you all exit the restaurant and went in the mall. 
"Lets go on a date tomorrow" Kai told you. "Sure" you replied "where we going?" 
"Anywhere you want babe..." Kai said. 
"No you choose Oppa ,I'll go wherever with you " you said smiling. 
Kai thinks for a moment and suggested "what about an amusement park? I heard there's this amusement park called Playland that's open in winter.."
"Sure Oppa,lets go there " you grabbed his arm and cling to it. He liked it but he wraps his arms behind your waist which broke the cling to his arm. He pulled you closer to him which you liked...you almost forgot that Eun and Lulu is there before you could say anything. "You guys wanna come with us to Playland tomorrow?" Kai said to them and they refused and said they already have plans for tomorrow. "Good,it's only us tomorrow babe" he said to you but was also audible to Lulu. Lulu said "Yah...why even ask if you really expected us not to go...?" "I was just being polite Luhan.." You ask them where they're going and they said they're going to watch a movie. "Ah! I have a friend that works in the theaters maybe he can give you a discount...you want me to call him?" You asked waving you phone slightly waiting for their reply. "Sure" Eun said and you dialed your friend. 
 
"Hello Ryan?"
"Oh hey Khim! What's up?"
"Hmm i have a favour for you..."
"What is it?"
"Hmm u work at the theaters right? Can you give me a discount thingy?"
"Eh? That's it? Sure...actually I'll just give you free tickets...meet me later around 8 I'll give it to you if you want"
"Eh..ah sure..."
"However there's a condition"
"What is it?"
"Give me one date with Eun Li"
"Eh? But she has a boyfriend.."you whispered...
"I know...it's just one date Byul Nim..."
"Eh ...ahhmm..."
Looks at Eun and Lulu who's having fun at whatever they're doing. 
"Sure..."
"Great! I have to go now I have to go work now. See yah laturrr"
"Ok see ya"
He hanged up. 
"Alright you guys got free tickets...I'm getting it later "
"That's awesome" Eun said. 
"Oppa I have to go to the washroom" you said to Kai and he nods you took Eun with you and the guys were left behind. 
"Yah..Eun...I'm really sorry about this but..."
"What?what are you sorry for?"
"About the tickets..."
"What about them?"she asks in confution
"We'll theyre for free but Ryan gave me a condition..."
"What's the condition?"
"You...to have a date with him...JUST ONCE!"
Eun is shocked and shouted "MWO?!?" everyone looked your way and you both bowed for forgiveness.
"Sorry sorry sorry but I can't back out now...I already said yes...PLEASE"
"Uggh can't you see that Lulu just came back? Why are you doing this to me...Luhan is going to kill me..."
"I know sorry...please?"
"Fine but just this once!"
"Me an Kai will keep him busy that day"
"Wait when is this date?"
"Eh ah he didn't say anything yet...I'll tell you when I know..."
 
You girls exit the washroom and 
You decided that you part ways. You and Kai decided to get the tickets even if its way earlier than the time Ryan told you to get it....
 
You arrived at the theater and Kai was about to go down when you said "no Oppa ill go by myself"
"Eh? Ok.." He gave you a quick peck before you go and you head fast to the theaters. Ryan gave you the ticket and he told you when the date will be. Dec.13. 
 
You went back to the car and went to Eun's apartment  to give them the tickets. You didn't stay for long you just literally gave them the tickets then left to go home. 
 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I promised a long one :D 
i love egg benedict..so i just had to put it in the story <3
saranghaeyo <3
oyasuminasai :D