12-YAH! You're Cheating On Me?

I Don't Like You...I Love You

Ch12

-ill continue straight from where I left off since I'm running after a sailing ship...by that I meant the schedule for this fanfic kekeke~
 
 
Wow daebak Khim!
 
Luhan agrees with Eun "of course you do Oppa!" Kai mumbles to himself "not fair...not fair..." You see him mumbling and decided to give him a quick peck on the cheeks. Kai brightened up "not on the lips but it'll do." You smirk at him "of course it will cause that's all you'll get." You smirk at him. Eun said to Luhan " you agree with me cause I'm always right,right?" "Yep my babe is always right." Eun suddenly kissed Luhan on the lips and your shock since they barely do PDA. "Whoa...you're doing some pDA for the first time..." You said with you eyes glued to them. "Huh?what are you talking about?" Eun asks in curiosity..."I meant you don't kiss in public that much...actually never at all...ZERO PUBLIC DISPLAY AFFECTION...I don't know what you do in private...maybe you two always hide in the corner just to kiss who knows but for sure I wouldn't" you said in in fact tone. Finally Eun breaks off the kiss "Yeah we do...it's just that you guys are either to busy making out or your not there at all.Also,we did a really deep one ..ONCE ,in a really crowded area..."she also said in an in fact tone and shy tone. "Ohh is that so? Well then I guess this next few weeks we'll be witnessing a lot since we won't be making out" you look at Kai and smirks,he sulks "this is totally unfair for me..." You felt a bit of pity and assured him that you guys will be kissing sometimes...barely but you will be. You turn back to Eun and look so excited " ohh tell me about the crowded place" you put both your hand on your cheeks and smile waiting for her to tell you the story. Kai comments "it's still not fair...how long will this last again?" So you turn to him "it'll last till I forgive you Oppa..hmm might be lifetime?"you quickly return your attention to Eun. "Eun tell her" Luhan said to Eun. Eun refused "nuh uh not telling." You frowned "WAE?!?!?" Eun ignored you "Oppa you better not tell anything to her. " "Arasso Arasso" you just gave them a suspicious smile and thought to yourself 'ill make you tell me Eun hehehe' she just gave you a mehrong. Luhan looked your way "hmm I guess I can't Khim...mian" he really looked like his sorry but you just ignored him and go back to Kai.You don't want him feeling left out when his already having his punishment. You love him but you wanna teach him too,you want him to improve but you don't want him changing. You want him to stay the way you met him,maybe he can change but in a good way that makes you even more inlove with him. "You want some pasta Oppa?" You roll/twist some pasta to your fork while He smiled at you "would you feed me?" You smiled back "hmm" you brought you fork near his lips and he ate it,he munch on it like it tasted real good "this taste good.." You smiled and leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Does it taste even better now?" He blushed a bit "yeah it does thanks babe..!!" Luhan was chuckling "I thought he only gets a peck on the cheek tonight?" Eun agrees "yeah,I'm confuse what's up with you guys?" You thought to yourself how you miss his kiss when the punishment just started on the way here...you wish he would kiss you back..but of course he can't..in order for you to forgive him..."Wae? What do you mean?" "We'll you said Kai only gets a peck on true cheeks but you just have him a kiss on the lips..aigoo you guys are confusing..." Luhan explained. "Also one moment there's all these conditions then the next you guys are back to being lover dovey...that's just confusing. " Eun explained. "No it's not...we're not lovey dovey at all.." "Byul Nim was the one who initiated it not my fault." "And the condition is still up if the condition is not up then you'd see more of this hahaha" you look at Kai and smiles. "I thought we were..." "yes! You were!,you guys are giving me a headache" she held her head showing her head is hurting. You quickly turn to Kai "wait..what? Kai Oppa what did you think? And sorry unnie"
"...nothing.." He looks away from you breaking the eye contact that you love. "YAH! Why look away?!" "Yeah Jongin why look away? Your making Khim mad again" Luhan said while he's laughing. He looks back at yah and smiled "No reason..." You face your food which is dessert now "Whatever.." 
"Yah Jongin! Khim looks mad" now Luhan is talking seriously not laughing or anything. "Oy!! Pabo Kai!" Eun kicked Jongin under the table while your eating your pie with ice cream on top. Kai looks worried now..."Hey babe...it's really nothing...it's the truth Hyung..." Luhan shakes his head "see now look what you did.." 
 
Eun tried to get your attention and she succeeded "you okay?" "Hmm? Yeah of course" Eun pouted and you go back to your dessert. "Aigoo she said she fine but she doesn't Look like it.." Luhan comments. "Pabo Kai ...come here for a sec" Eun stood up and you look at them,Kai stood up as well "Ok" Eun look at you and Luhan "stay here you guys" you both agreed and they went off to the corner. 
 
At the corner -author POV-
"What is it Eun?" Kai asks. "Why are you being an idiot?just tell her the reason" She said in a serious tone with a  hint of annoyance. "I can't.." "Why?" Eun's right eye brow raised. "My pride is low right now.." "I don't fuvking care alright? Just say you're sorry and tell her the reason." "Bu-" Kai was about to add something "No buts! Just do it!" Kai sigh and agreed. 
 
They went back to their table "were back" both sat down "welcome back" you both said in sync. "What'd you guys talk bout?""Ummm.." Eun looks at Kai. you were curious so you looked too Kai look back to you then to Eun."ummm...so...should I say it or should you?" Luhan is anticipating but loosing his patience "say what?" 
"That's up to Kai..." Once again she looks at Kai. Kai sigh and looks at you. "Ok ok...I have something to say to Khim...please? Can we talk alone? Over there?" Pointing at the corner. "Sure..." You look at Eun and Lulu "excuse me Oppa,Eun" they just nodded and you walk after Kai when suddenly "Good Luck Kai Oppa!!" 
 
Once you've reach the corner Kai stopped and turned around to face you "are you mad?" You look Kai in the eyes "Ani,Wae?" He looks not convinced "c'mon you look mad..." "Ani" you shake your head sideways indicating your not mad at all. Your not mad at all but you are sulking. He takes a deep breathe "I'm sorry about earlier and just now...the reason I looked away was..." He blushed and looks like he's hesitating to say it. "Hmm?" You stare at his eyes again showing that you want to know. "Do you really want me to say it?" He scratch the back of his neck "of course" you said in return. 
"Ok.." He came a bit closer like he's going to hug you "it's because you were so cute and if I didn't look away I might kiss you and not care about the condition at all..." He's blushing madly and so did you,you hug him "Oppa.." Kai is shock but he hugged back an he chuckled and mumbled that his sorry. "Oppa..I have a question..." "Hmm?" You tighten your hug "should I forgive you now?" "Hmm~ yes...yes you should. " he kissed you forehead "YOU" then your cheeks "SHOULD" then your lips he chuckles. You kiss him back cause he never broke the kiss when he chuckled. "Tell me a good reason why.." He broke the kiss "hmm lets see ..cause you love me and cause you know that I only have my eyes for you~~" he gave you a reasonable answer while hugging you. "Hmm that's good enough" you whisper to him "Forgiven" you stare at Kai's face with only about one inch apart from his. He smirked and lean in closer "I know you would" you gave him a real quick peck on the lips. He smiled and kiss you and nibbled on your lower lip which made you moan. However,before you go any further the manager passed by and you both pulled apart,faces blushing the colour of a raspberry. "We should probably go back now.." Kai said in a low voice. You nodded "Ye I think we should.." He offered his arm and you took it. 
 
At the table while the Stupid Couple was out talking~
"What's taking them so long?" Luhan asked Eun. "No idea but I hope everything works out..took me a lot of time to persuade that prideful pabo..." "Persuade him to what?" Luhan Is now curious. "Nothing,I can't tell you.." Luhan stared at Eun "waeee?" Luhan thought 'so there's secrets to this relationship I see...' His eyes dropped an just then "Hi Hyung" "hey what's up?" "Hey don't sulk I'll tell you later ne?" Luhan whispers "you better" and he lightened up. 
 
"HIIII guys!!!! Everything ok?" Eun is staring at Kai. "Yep,we're good now,right babe?" "Hmm we are" Eun looks at the both of you "Good job!" Raising her arm for a high five. "I told you i could do it!" Kai exclaimed. And gave Eun five. "That's not what you said earlier Kai~~" Eun is smiling a bit creepily "Oh so you were afraid to say it Oppa?" You comment he blushed and refused,saying he wasn't scared. "Yes you were!Complaining about pride and stuff like that." You let go of JongIn's arms "oh we're you now?" Eun chuckled "he was" 
"No! Don't listen to Eun,babe!! I wasn't!!!" He yelled as he grab you gently to face him. You laughed a little and made sure to let him know that you believe him and not Eun. You gave Eun a mehrong knowing Jongin really does care a lot about his pride which your used to and you love about him. Though sometimes you think it's over board and he chooses Pride over you but you still love him anyway and a lot of time he choose you over his pride which shows how much the hell he loves you. Eun sulked and you said sorry and you hug Kai. "Don't worry babe I'm always with you" Luhan said in worry to Eun. Eun brightened up and hug him,he hugged back and gave her a quick peck on the cheeks. Kai said his full but you feed him with your last bite of Apple Pie with Icecream on top. "You're so sweet Oppa!!" "Ani!! My Jongin is the best sweetest man alive!!" Kai swallowed what you just fed him "Damn Right Babe!" Giving you a kiss on the cheek. "No! It's Oppa! Since Kai has his PRIDE"  Eun said in defense. Luhan agreed with Eun. Then everyone gets into their own world~
 
EunLu World
"It's true Oppa you're the best!"
"I know I believe you" he hugs Eun and kiss her on the lips
 
ByulIn World
"Hehehe isn't my babe the sweetest<3~"
"Hmm I am aren't I?"
 
 
As Luhan kiss Eun "Yah! Stop with your affection!!" Eun pulls back "why? ARE.YOU.JEALOUS?" She said then chuckled. Kai quickly replied "ahh!dont be jealous babe! We can also do PDA!!!" "Ani,I have Jongin Oppa over here" you look at Kai "don't worry Oppa I'm not" you kiss him on the lips. "But Byul it looked like your jelly." "No im not Oppa,as I told you I have Jonging Oppa here. "
"Hahaha I think ...nope,nevermind..." "Ok babe ,feel free to kiss me anytime!"
"What is it unnie?well Oppa feel free to kiss me too"
"You guys are seriously good now."
"Yeah,it's nothing Byul pretend that I didn't say a thing."
"Sure babe!"
"Yah unnie! What is it?
"Not going to tell you...you might get mad at me...so no..."
"I won't,I swear,I promise...I'm in really good mood so I won't."
"Ok ok.."
"*whisper* I was going to say I like you guys better when you were fighting...no PDA...so peace but I like this too.this is a secret arasso?"
"Ok unnie,see I told you I won't get mad"
 
~~~~~~I didn't write what they felt their or anything just their convo~~~~~but it's alright I guess~~~~~~~lol~~~~~~~
 
Luhan cupped Eun to face him then leaned in for a kiss...an intimate one. Eun quickly responded despite being shocked by what just Luhan did. You felt a bit jealous and Jongin saw that in you. He leaned in and kissed you intimately too and you responded. 
'I miss this even if its only been for a few hours and that damn manager interrupted us earlier!' 'Finally...I got to kiss him this way...kyahh!! I should've never done that condition...it's so great to kiss Oppa..'
Jongin bit your lower lip making you moan and he took that chance to slid in his tongue. You both fight for dominance,in the end you lost and he tasted every corner. 
Everyone is looking at your table...you all noticed but didn't stop but soon you did and they all clapped some even whistled...and cheered...
You all smiled you and Eun were blushing like there's no tomorrow while the guys just hugs you. 
 
-you paid your bills and head out-
 
" Where do you guys wanna go?" Eun asked and you turned to Kai to ask him the same thing...and he said the same thing to you. "Where ever you wanna go Oppa" "hmm how about a park?"
You all agreed to Stanley Park because there are lights...Christmas light...You might as well take a look at them since they do it yearly. 
 
Luhan opened the door for Eun. You just looked at them and smiled Jogin noticed and opened the door for you too,which he does not do most of the time. You smiled at what his done 
"Wow Oppa what a gentleman tonight~" you as he got in the car. You fixed your dress and placed your bag beside you and Jongin leans in...you thought he was going to kiss you but he just smiled when his centimeters away from your face an grab the seatbelt behind you and locked it. He gave you a quick peck before he return to his position and lock himself too. 
As you guys drove to Stanley you felt your phone slightly vibrate and checked for who it is that messaged you. 
 
-Ryan.dooing~- 
Hey Byul Nim, whats up?
can you tell Eun the date is on XxX at 2pm at the theaters neh?
 
-ByulKi-
Nothin much just on a date and sure! She'll meet you there ;)
 
-Ryan.Dooing~-
Oh nice! Thank you! Enjoy your date!:))
 
You smiled and Jongin noticed. He asked who you were texting and you just gave him silence which he took as one of your "girls can have secrets" 
 
 
_______
 
You arrived in Stanley. Jongin opened your door for you again as you take off your seatbelt. You gave him a big smile and he gladly took your hand gently and intertwined at with his. You like the feeling of his warm palm on your specially his fingers intertwined with yours. It gives off the feeling that his yours 101% when the holding hands simply gives off 99% that his yours. 
 
You met up with Lulu and Eun at the entrance and you quickly grabbed Eun away from Lulu breaking your fingers intertwined with Jongin. Jongin was shock and so are Lulu and Eun. You bowed at Lulu and Jongin as you walk away from them. Lulu shouted "yah! Bring my girlfriend back!" You bowed signaling your sorry. "This will only take 15 minutes,please give us tht!" You shouted back and they just nodded in agreeing. 
 
~~~~
"Yah! What the fuvk! Where are you dragging me?!"
"Mian...I have to tell you something,sorry about taking you away from Luhan Oppa..."
"Ah...okay...what is it? Gwenchana..."
"It's about your date with Ryan...he texted me."
"Aish...what is it? Did he cancel?!"
"Yah! No he didn't! He told me its on XxX at the the theaters at 2pM"
"I was hoping he did..." -.-
"We'll he didn't and in so sorry about this again..."
"Gwenchana...I'll go...AND MAKE SURE YOU KEEP LUHAN OPPA BUSY ON XxX!!"
"Arasso arasso! I and Jongin Oppa will!"
 
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
 
"Yah!Jongin! You girlfriend better bring my Girl back!"
"She will Hyung! Don't worry!"
"Why did she even ran with Eun..."
"I don't know why too Hyung..."
"It better not be about other guys..."
"Well lets hope,Wae Hyung? If Eun were to get courted by some other guys what would you do? If they try to please her while she's dating you..."
"If that ever happen I'm gonna punch the fuvk out of that bastard who wanna try to get in between me and MY EUN"
"Calm your fist there Hyung...no one said someone is trying to get Eun away from you,it's just a  hypothetical situation.."
"I know but still,I really love Eun and I don't want anyone to fuvking get her from me."
"...ok then!"
 
You head back to the guys and said sorry once again to Luhan and thank you for letting you borrow Eun. You soon parted ways having your own dates inside the "Bright Nights" 
(it's The name of the theme in Stanley..~)
 
You walk with Jongin clinging to him as his arm goes around you to your waist. 
"Why'd you take Eun away from Luhan Hyung?" 
"Eh? It's a secret.."
".....a secret again...." He pouted and you seriously don't like it when he pouts..."Oppa! Stop pouting you look ugly!"  
you
"But you won't tell me why you walked away with Eun earlier..." His still pouting. 
'Eun never said not to tell Jongin Oppa...maybe I can tell him...but she said not to tell anyone...oh wait she said not to TELL LUHAN OPPA not Jongin Oppa...I guess it's alright if I tell him'
"Arasso arasso I'll tell you!"
"Jinjia?! Ahh gomawo Byul ah~" he gave you a quick peck
"It's because Eun has a date...with Ryan..."
"MWO?!?!!!!!" Jongin shouted so loud that it seemed like it would make all the bird fly away from the trees they were sleeping on.
"Yah! Keep it down!"
"Ah mian...but what the fuvk?! Is Eun cheating on Luhan Hyung?!"
"Ani Ani !! It's kind of my fault!"
"What?your cheating on me?"
"Aniiiii!!!! I won't ever cheat on you!"
"Ahh good then what is it?"
"Remember the tickets from Ryan? The movie tickets...there was a condition for those to be free an that was a date with Eun...I was lucky enough that Eun didn't kill me when I told her...and please don't tell Lu Oppa...he'll kill me..."
"Eh...I see...I won't, I won't...this is bad..."
"Wae? Did Luhan Oppa say anything?"
"Nope,nothing"
 
12341234123412341234123412341234123412341234123412341234123
 
sorry for not updating for a long time but i hvae been writing and ive written till ch14 and on ch15 right now...I'll be updating again on Jan. 6 ne? anticipate :D
 
 
here you go Yeollina_Mae I updated! you better not update your FF once a month
EXO_Awesome here i updated cause i got in a tight situation
 
I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE FUVKING HAPPY NOW :')
 
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!