26-I Won't Look or See

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

26-I won't look or see-
 
One week has passed-
 
Byul's POV 
I'm enjoying my life here in Korea and learned a lot and I do mean A LOT about my friends. Oh and also on my third day I found out that Jongin Oppa goes to the same university but a different building. Which makes me happy yet sad. I mean we can be together again like when we were in Highschool. 
 
Flashback-
"Byul!byul! " Kai shouts
I walked faster walking away from him pretending I don't hear him. 
"C'mon Byul! I know you can hear me...! Wait for me!! "
I stopped and waited for him 
"Oh thank god you stopped walking away...what's wrong?"
"Nothing just wanted to make fun of you " I chuckled and he pouted which was really cute!
"So,where you heading? Want me to accompany you?" Kai asked me. 
"The library and sure if you want to...I mean that is if you don't wanna be with JiEun"
"Oh...are you jealous?"
"No,why would I be? I'm just stating a fact. Also, I have no right to be jealous,were just FRIENDs" I emphasized the word 'friends'
"Well...cause you like me? And don't worry I don't like JiEun,I only like you" he assured with a smile. 
"Sorry but I don't remember saying I like you,may I know what you are speaking of? Or if by any chance you've got me mixed up with someone else?"
"Look,-"
"No I won't look" I interrupted him. 
"Ok..um See"
"I won't look or see "
"Ok uhh well true you've never said tht you like me but I feel it Byul~ the way you smile around me is different from when your with other. Also you're eyes have different sparks in them when I'm looking at you"
"No,no they don't and I don't like you"
"Ah! Ouch that hurts! My heart! You mean to say you don't even like me as a friend? WOW!"
"Oh my goodness..." I shaked my head sideways with my hand on my forehead. "If that's what you take it as then..I can't do anything can't I?"
"I'm kidding Im kidding..I know you love me as you're friend .although I hope it would be more than that" he replied whispering the last sentence but I could still hear it and I smiled to myself. 
 
----end of flashback----
 
Also I learned that SeHun and Chanyeol are fighting over DaeJi. And they were also all from the same Highschool. And I Also told DaeJi that I have a boyfriend. 
And addition to that is I have all classes with Baek except for one which I have SeHun in that class and I have about three classes with Chanyeol with Baek of course 
Baek and I is pretty close since we're always together and some people has asked us if we're together and we'd always say we're not in unison and he'd always blush when someone asked.
Oh I almost forgot,there's Luhan who always treats me to bubble tea and when he saw me alone in the mall and he was with SeHun. He introduced Sehun to me which made us both crack up cause we already knew each other right? And Luhan's just like 'what? You guys know each other already?'
With his doe eyes open so wide. It was just so cute. 
 
3rd POV
It's weekend and they all decided to hangout together. And by all;Byul,DaeJi,Luhan,Sehun,Channie,Baek and Kai. Byul is going to introduce Kai to the others FINALLY since she never had the time to do so before. They all agreed to meet outside the bubbletea store that Luhan,Sehun and Byul goes to almost five times a week. 
 
 
Everyone has arrived except Baek and Kai. Luhan and Sehun bought some bubbletea for themselves and Byul. Chanyeol bought some for DaeJi and himself. When they all finished paying and choosing theirs,they head out outside and chatted while waiting for the two guys yet to arrive. 
 
Byul sees Kai and waves at him. Kai smiles sweetly at her. Little did she know that Baek was behind Kai. When Baek saw Byul waving he waved back thinking the wave is for him. Byul starts walking towards both guys.
 
She hugs a guy and the other guy is just plain shocked....
 
-----////------
 
So...who do you think Byul hugged? 
Kai?
Or 
Baekhyun?