23-Eternity

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

-Eternity-
 
D.O went to the kitchen to give us some privacy. Kai looked at me in the eye with his lovely smile. Did I tell you how much I love his smile? I mean he looks like an angel sent from above...ok maybe not really cause have you seen Luhan Oppa smile? That's an angel sent from above smile. Ok now I feel bad....I can't tell Kai that. However he is the iest guy alive. Hehehe I remember that night...awe god... 
"Babe,why're you blushing?"
"Hehe am I?"
"Yes yes you are. You're sooo adorable I could just hug you all day!"
"Just all day? Not night?" 
I pouted to give some extra effect. He smiled and kissed my forehead while he hugs me by my neck. 
"I could just hug you all my life and afterlife ...ETERNITY!" 
"Me too I'd hug you eternity!"
 
He showered my face with his butterfly kisses and I swear I feel so loved...I missed this...
 
He asked me what I'm doing in Korea and that it better not be because I terribly misses him and I told him I decided to take university here. He asks me where Im staying at right now and I told him I'm renting an apartment and is living alright. 
 
"Do you have any friends yet?"
"Hmm yep I have one..no actually two...they're really nice people I like them. Actually so far everyone I've met is nice since I've moved here. " 
"That's good,are you hungry? It's almost lunch time you wanna have lunch outside? Or here?"
I decided that we should eat here In his apartment. We head to the kitchen and see Kyungsoo already cooking. He smiled at us
"You guys hungry?"
I nodded and sat on the counter watching him cook. And damn! He's good! PRO almost...
"Are you a chef D.O Oppa?"
He gave me a smile and shook his head sideways. 
"Why do you look so pro at cooking then? Did you take lessons?"
He told me he's not really a pro he's just good since his mother taught him when he was a kid,saying "Kyungsoo,you should be good at cooking because girls love guys who can cook.".
I laughed at that one and totally agreed with it. 
I notice Kai sulking a bit and I smiled at his cuteness. I face him put my hand on his shoulder 
"What is it Oppa?"
"Nothing..."
"C'mon Oppa I know it's something,tell me"
Kyungsoo continued his cooking. 
"Well...you said girls love guys who can cook and Kyungsoo Hyung can cook so that means I have competition here and I'm pretty sure who's the winner in the "cook" category...I mean even I love Hyungs cooking. "
I burst out laughing and so did D.O 
"Oh my goodness Kai,I never imagined you to be so...cute? Adorable? Oh my goodness I don't even know how to describe it"
"Look Oppa even though you can only cook instant ramyun I still love you a lot! And I do mean a lot!"
"And you don't have competition Kai. I'm completely happy with my single life right now. " D.O assured. 
 
—————