4-I Don't Like You...I Love You Ch4

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

Kai POV 
I need to hurry up or else Khimmy will get up and look for me. Balli Balli JongIn! Oh my gush! Where my shorts?!? 
 
Your getting impatient and is about to get your blanket off of you when suddenly Kai Oppa is right outside your door. You smiled at him and moved to one side of the bed patting the other side for Kai. Kai smiles and walks toward your bed. He picks up your blanket and lays down on the bed. He fix the blanket on the both of you and he went in and hug you. You turn to his chest and hugs him back. He kissed your forehead and wished you a goodnight and so did you. 
 
~Morning~
 
Kai's POV
Hmm when I open my eyes I'll the most beautiful girl! Ill slowly open my eyes to prepare or else I might wake her up. 
        *open eyes slowly*
Oh my Kim!!Your so pretty! 
        *brushes away the hair in Kim's face*
        *leans in and kiss her forehead*
        *caress Kim's face*
 
Kai started to caress you face he started from you eyes and started to trace everything then when he reached to your nose he pinch it a little. Then he went down to your lips and traced it slowly he stopped at you lower lips and add a little pressure to it. 
 
You POV
Ugh I can feel someone pressing my lips..wtf..who the hell is it..did someone break into my house?!?
*some flashback*
Ohh..right Kai Oppa is here..hehe lets bite his finger kekeke...c'mon Oppa hurry up ...almost there...GOTCHA!! *bites* I open my eyes to find his eyes staring at me with shock. Hehehe my plan worked!
 
"Yah! Khimmy ah..let go of my finger pleasee.."
"Nngh-uh" *shakes head sideways*
"You don't want to?..? Ok then I won't let you go to school today..."
He stared at you with serious face. 
You let go and hug him tight...with that hug you see the time and it says 7:40AM!!
You jumped out making Jongin jump with shock too and ask "WAE?!?" 
"Yah Oppa!! Why didn't you wake me up?!? I'm gonna be late!!" You got out of your bed and went straight to the washroom after getting your undergarments and your bathrobe and towel. As you were in a hurry ...you didn't lock the door...since your used to being by yourself in the house. Suddenly as you were in the shower someone opened the door. 
" Ba-" 
"KYAHH!!YAH! Kim Jong In what are you doing?!?"
"Babe can I use the washroom real fast?!? I really need to go..."
You peeked outside the curtain to see him if he really look like he needs to go and he does so you said
"Uhh...yeah sure...just don't peek and when your done just get out straight.."
You closed the shower curtain and you can here him pee..."this is so awkward" you thought. 
"Babe?"
"Hmm?"
"Thank you <3 and hurry up its already 7:53..."
"Ah jinjia?!?...Oppa can you call me when it's 7:55?"
"Eh? ah sure"
"K thank you"
 
You showered as fast as you can exactly when Jongin knocked on the door you're about to turn the shower off. You wiped yourself and put on your underwear. You ran to your room wearing your bathrobe and you see a set of clothes and shoes even a bag on top of your bed. 
"Oppa!! Thank you!! "
"Kwenchana!!yah Balli!! I made you a toast! It's 7:57!!"
"Ne!!!"
You put on all the clothes on yourself .
~the attire that was on your bed~
~your Bag~
"Oh my god Why do I have such a perfect boyfrie--Fiancée???" You thought. You comb your wet hair and ran to the bathroom to blow dry it. You blowdry it till its totally dry...you left it a bit damp. You fixed your bangs and put it in a simple clip away from your face. It's goes well with your outfit.
"It's 8:05 now Khim!"
"Yeah!! I'm almost done!" 
You don't wear much make up..just some BBcream and baby power ,you don't use other cosmetic stuff on your face for base...the you applied some pink lipgloss that looks great with you milky white skin tone. Finally you went out of the washroom and head to wear Jongin is..the dining room waiting for you already dressed up.
 what he's wearing~
He gave you a toast and looked at the clock it's 8:20
"The bell rings at 8:35 right?lets go I'll drive you. "
"Hehe thanks Oppa .." you hug him and he hugs you back. 
"Yah Khimmy let's go your gonna be late...do you have strings class today?"
"Oh right wait lemme get my vio-"
"I'll get it ,wear your shoes now.."
"Arasso.."
He went to your room to get your violin and you put on your heels. 
When he got out of your room your done and is ready to go. 
"Let's go Oppa"
"Kaja.."
You walk to your car...yes you have a car not a really expensive one....you may be in a public school and not rich... but you have a car....it was a gift from your parents when you passed your last and only driving test that you took. It's a red glimmery Ford Focus. 
You ride "Kaisus" (Yes,you name your car)
~This is KAISUS~
 
And Kai Oppa drives you. You look at the time and its 8:25 the school is quite near...it's a 10-13 mins walk so driving would take Atleast 4-5 mins. 
"Oppa you have really good style"
"Haha of course *smirks* did you like the clothes I set up for you?"
"Uh-huh I don't like it...more like I love it,too bad I didn't get to style my hair tho..."
*looks at you*"Ani you look pretty with your plain hair. "
"Thanks Oppa..hehe"
"Here we are..."
He parked and removed his seatbelt ..as you gather your stuff he went out and opened your door for you. 
"Thanks Oppa" 
"Your welcome babe"*leans in for a kiss*
You close your eyes and let him kiss you. 
"Have fun today ok?"
"Ne Oppa."you said as you walk towards the school door. 
 
You look back at Kai and he's looking at you and he wave...you waved back and run-ish inside the school. You have Guitar first block with Mr.Neur and your bestfriend Eun. 
 
Kai POV
Hmm what do I do now?first thing first lets go home and fix my stuff. Ahh! Does she have lunch? Ahh..anyway I put her wallet in her bag..she can buy some food in the cafeteria for lunch...let's go home now..~